PDA

View Full Version : Kennedy Doesn’t Even Know Martha Coakley’s Name

stephanie
01-18-2010, 03:42 AM
:laugh2:for some giggles..another thing, how in the hell do these people get elected..sheesh

Sunday, January 17, 2010, 10:22 PM
Jim Hoft
Marcia. Marcia. Marcia.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-yZHveWFvqM&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-yZHveWFvqM&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Rep. Patrick Kennedy went to Boston today to help Martha Coakley in her quest to fill Teddy Kennedy’s Senate Seat. Patrick Kennedy is Teddy Kennedy’s son.
He didn’t even know her name.
Hotline On Call reported, via Drudge:

Rep. Patrick Kennedy (D-RI), speaking with a gaggle of reporters after the event, said that while state Sen. Scott Brown (R) offers voters a quick fix, in reality, the problems created by “George Bush and his cronies” are not so easily solved.

“If you think there’s magic out there and things can be turned around overnight, then you would vote for someone who could promise you that, like Scott Brown,” Kennedy said. “If you don’t, if you know that it takes eight years for George Bush and his cronies to put our country into this hole … then you know we have a lot of digging to do, but some work needs to be done and this president’s in the process of doing it and we need to get Marcia Coakley to help him to do that.”

(Curiously, Kennedy mentioned Coakley repeatedly during his remarks to reporters, each time referring to her as “Marcia,” not “Martha.”)

Is it just me, or is a Bush-bash more effective if you know who the h*ll you’re campaigning for?

Related… Glenn Reynolds posted this photo from Scott Brown’s rally today.great sign

read the rest at..
http://gatewaypundit.firstthings.com/

red states rule
01-18-2010, 06:54 AM
and these people want to run the nations healthcare system????

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2718/4284106089_6dbcbfae14_m.jpg

AFbombloader
01-18-2010, 07:53 AM
and these people want to run the nations healthcare system????

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2718/4284106089_6dbcbfae14_m.jpg

RSR, it just shows that our names won't matter in the new health care system, when you don't get care it doesn't matter who you are!

red states rule
01-18-2010, 07:56 AM
RSR, it just shows that our names won't matter in the new health care system, when you don't get care it doesn't matter who you are!

One of my favorite parts of the article is this gem

Is there anything the libs will not try to blame Pres Bush for?

"People are upset because there's so many problems," Rosemary Kverek, 70, a retired Charleston schoolteacher said as tonight's rally wrapped up. "But the problems came from the previous administration. So we're blaming poor Obama, who's working 36 hours a day ... to solve these problems that he inherited."

AFbombloader
01-18-2010, 08:46 AM
One of my favorite parts of the article is this gem

Is there anything the libs will not try to blame Pres Bush for?

No doubt. This race has nothing t do with the previous administration. November will be more of the same on a nationwide scale.

red states rule
01-18-2010, 08:48 AM
No doubt. This race has nothing t do with the previous administration. November will be more of the same on a nationwide scale.

I wonder how MFM is feeling with all this CHANGE

08:35 AM maineman Viewing Index
Debate Policy - Political Forum for Debates &

AFbombloader
01-18-2010, 08:52 AM
I wonder how MFM is feeling with all this CHANGE

08:35 AM maineman Viewing Index
Debate Policy - Political Forum for Debates &

I've already heard this morning that the focus will immediately be shifted to the senators from Maine if this election goes to Brown. To try and pull one of the RHINO's over to the dem's side.

red states rule
01-18-2010, 09:01 AM
I've already heard this morning that the focus will immediately be shifted to the senators from Maine if this election goes to Brown. To try and pull one of the RHINO's over to the dem's side.

Or Harry Reid will change the rules and try to pass Obamacare with only 51 votes

Either way, this is a vote on Obama and his policies

And I noticed nobody fainted during Obama's speech :laugh2:

AFbombloader
01-18-2010, 09:06 AM
Or Harry Reid will change the rules and try to pass Obamacare with only 51 votes

Either way, this is a vote on Obama and his policies

And I noticed nobody fainted during Obama's speech :laugh2:

There will be hell to pay if they avoid the proper procedure and go with a simple majority. I actually heard they will force the House to accept the Senate bill as written so there will not have to be another vote.

red states rule
01-18-2010, 09:34 AM
There will be hell to pay if they avoid the proper procedure and go with a simple majority. I actually heard they will force the House to accept the Senate bill as written so there will not have to be another vote.

They can see the polls, they see how pissed off the voters are - they actually believe they have to ram it thru, have Obama sign it, it becomes law - and they can sit back and know they have their goal: government run healthcare

Do it now or never is what they have in mind

stephanie
01-18-2010, 10:25 AM
Notice the desperate and losing commie Progressive are digging out the it's "Boooooosh's" fault again, or should I say, STILL..

wonder how that is working out for them..:laugh2:

red states rule
01-18-2010, 10:27 AM
Notice the desperate and losing commie Progressive are digging out the it's "Boooooosh's" fault again, or should I say, STILL..

wonder how that is working out for them..:laugh2:

Libs like Virgil are pulling their hair out - if they any left to pull out

Remember what we were told one year ago? How conservatism was dead. How we have to forget about Reagana and move on.

stephanie
01-18-2010, 10:45 AM
Libs like Virgil are pulling their hair out - if they any left to pull out

Remember what we were told one year ago? How coservatism was dead. How we have to forget about Reagana and move on.

Remember a year ago I predicted once these commies took over it wouldn't take the people long to see what their agenda was and REJECT it..

And yes we were told conservatism was dead and Liberalism was now the main..

Just a year ago the lefties were laughing in our face, remember those days, long gone..now we are back to shrill, panic, hate...all the norm for a lefty..:laugh2:

red states rule
01-18-2010, 10:48 AM
Remember a year ago I predicted once these commies took over it wouldn't take the people long to see what their agenda was and REJECT it..

And yes we were told conservatism was dead and Liberalism was now the main..

Just a year ago the lefties were laughing in our face, remember those days, long gone..now we are back to shrill, panic, hate...all the norm for a lefty..:laugh2:

Well, it looks like the voters do not like all the hopelessness and change they have left in the pockets - and they are expressing their anger

Lets hope MA goes the way of VA and NJ

and watch the folks over at MSNBC go into turbo spin cycle