PDA

View Full Version : How can we afford to help Haiti ?

chloe
01-18-2010, 04:29 PM
How can we afford to Help Haiti, I thought we are broke from all the bank bailouts and corporate welfare floating around and the housing crisis. If we have all this money why are we at such a high level of unemployment?Why is Haiti our responsibility? I don't even remember anyone helping us for Hurricane Katrina. All the other countries act like America is evil all the time, but then when they need help they expect America to provide and if we don't then we are also evil. So whats up with that? Disasters should be up to the country to help itself and also non-profit religious, non-religious humanitarian groups.

chesswarsnow
01-18-2010, 07:37 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Yes American tax dollars as they say is on the hook for this.
2. And yet people like myself if ever I am in need of medical help I have to pay up.
3. Americas a Nation of hearing those that are in great need.
4. And unless your poor, you are not in need , period.
5. The problem with only the poor being able to receive medial help is, people of modest wealth fall through the cracks.
6. By not having health insurance, either between jobs or can't get it.
7. Sure go across the globe to help some poor desperate Nation.
8. But don't make sure your fellow American is protected in their times of great need.
9. This is pure insanity.
10. Unless all the American people can have access to health care, this Nation is just another third world country, waiting for our great trial.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

chloe
01-18-2010, 07:45 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Yes American tax dollars as they say is on the hook for this.
2. And yet people like myself if ever I am in need of medical help I have to pay up.
3. Americas a Nation of hearing those that are in great need.
4. And unless your poor, you are not in need , period.
5. The problem with only the poor being able to receive medial help is, people of modest wealth fall through the cracks.
6. By not having health insurance, either between jobs or can't get it.
7. Sure go across the globe to help some poor desperate Nation.
8. But don't make sure your fellow American is protected in their times of great need.
9. This is pure insanity.
10. Unless all the American people can have access to health care, this Nation is just another third world country, waiting for our great trial.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Chesswars I am poor and I wouldnt be able to get any health care if I wasd unemployed even though I am a single mother because the system only helps children not there moms or dads. I think it is awful that our country doesn't give you healthcare. The insurance industry is like the mafia.