PDA

View Full Version : Brown: If I win, I値l be in D.C. on Friday

red states rule
01-19-2010, 12:17 AM
Looks like Scott Brown will not allow the Dems, and their allies in the liberal media, to push him around

Brown expects to head to DC quickly if he wins
Posted: January 18th, 2010 02:29 PM ET

From CNN's Jim Acosta

(CNN) - Insurgent Massachussetts Republican Senate candidate Scott Brown told CNN he expects to be installed quickly as Massachusetts' next senator should he win the state's special election Tuesday.

Asked about the state of the race, Brown said he's still campaigning as if he's running "down 30 points."

But sounding confident, the GOP state senator says he's made plans to travel to Washington Friday if he's victorious.

Brown warned any plan to quickly pass health care reform before the results are certified in Massachusetts would send the wrong message to Americans.

He made the remarks as he was greeting voters outside Boston's TD Banknorth Garden before Monday's Boston Bruins game.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2010/01/18/brown-expects-to-head-to-dc-quickly-if-he-wins/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+rss%2Fcnn_politicalticker+%28 Blog%3A+Political+Ticker%29

Jeff
01-19-2010, 01:04 AM
Damn Obama will look like Buckweat( when he saw the bear) if Brown shows up there

red states rule
01-19-2010, 07:47 AM
Damn Obama will look like Buckweat( when he saw the bear) if Brown shows up there

Jeff I have to disagree. IF Brown wins tonight, I look for the Dems to get more angry, and be more arrogrant

They just lost elections in VA and NJ, and they ignored the voters

Across the country, Dems are in trouble, and they act like they do not give a damn. I am watching Dems on TV say the voters in MA "do not understand the issues"

Yes, they do understand the issues, and they are loudly saying they do not like the hope and change