PDA

View Full Version : I Decoded Noirs paper messages !

chloe
01-19-2010, 10:26 AM
He has 2 of them one on his avatar and one on his profile, the avatar one says I love you (it might say i love you abbey), the profile one is a little more sinister and cryptic. It says coast is clear admin not on, cyber spies unite, liberals rule, down with O'Reilly:eek::eek:.....oh yeah and something to the effect that all DP women rock the socks off Noir de trac. :coffee:

Noir
01-19-2010, 12:30 PM
He has 2 of them one on his avatar and one on his profile, the avatar one says I love you (it might say i love you abbey), the profile one is a little more sinister and cryptic. It says coast is clear admin not on, cyber spies unite, liberals rule, down with O'Reilly:eek::eek:.....oh yeah and something to the effect that all DP women rock the socks off Noir de trac. :coffee:

I fear not, though your guess at the profile one was quite fantastic lol. I only put the one in my profile up to show more letters, as the avitar one is pretty short, however, the chances of guessing it are a billion to one, infact even I'd you knew what the code was the profile one may not make sense to you. But good try :p

chloe
01-19-2010, 03:43 PM
Thanks, I read between the lines and got the real message:poke: