PDA

View Full Version : 'Martial Law' Training Exercize ???

HogTrash
01-19-2010, 03:41 PM
Hmmm, Haiti would make a great military training site for an urban/suburban martial law test scenerio?

The military sure did get to Haiti awfully fast, almost as if they were prepared for such a deployment?

HogTrash
01-20-2010, 12:00 PM
Nikola Tesla was arguably the most intelligent man that ever lived.

His inventions transformed the world.

One of his many brainchilds was HAARP which is in existance today:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BR6O3kJTqaI

AFbombloader
01-20-2010, 12:07 PM
Hmmm, Haiti would make a great military training site for an urban/suburban martial law test scenerio?

The military sure did get to Haiti awfully fast, almost as if they were prepared for such a deployment?

The 82nd airborne is always ready to deploy, that is why they were there so rapidly. All branches of the military have units on alert for a lot of different events, to include humanitarian. Sorry, no conspiracy here, just the good men and women doing their jobs.

AF:salute:

Nukeman
01-20-2010, 01:20 PM
Nikola Tesla was arguably the most intelligent man that ever lived.

His inventions transformed the world.

One of his many brainchilds was HAARP which is in existance today:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BR6O3kJTqaI

WOW just WOW. Not even a week and not even all the bodies buried before some LUNATIC comes up with a conspiracy!!!!! Fucking idiots!!!!!!!!!!

HogTrash
01-20-2010, 03:07 PM
WOW just WOW. Not even a week and not even all the bodies buried before some LUNATIC comes up with a conspiracy!!!!! Fucking idiots!!!!!!!!!!Isn't that what this particular forum is for, kind sir?

HogTrash
01-20-2010, 03:48 PM
The US Marines have always been America's quick reactionary combat force...I can understand why they would not be suitable for these types of operations.

The 82nd airborne is always ready to deploy, that is why they were there so rapidly. All branches of the military have units on alert for a lot of different events, to include humanitarian. Sorry, no conspiracy here, just the good men and women doing their jobs.

AF:salute:Maybe so, but I was taking into account the many documented Martial Law preparedness proceedures, exercizes, military questionaires and rumors that began during the Clinton Administration and have continued untill present day, not to mention the covert responsibilties and power that FEMA has been given.

It might be interesting to read the 82nd Airbornes government orders and directives to see exactly what are all of the things they stay in a state of preparedness for...Could one of those things be for domestic policing of American citizens in times of civil disorder which may translate to Martial Law?

Which by the way is illegal...The Posse Comitatus Act.

Posse Comitatus Act, 1878, U.S. federal law that makes it a crime to use the military as a domestic police force in the United States under most circumstances. The law was designed to end the use of federal troops to supervise elections in the post–Civil War South. The posse comitatus (from which the term posse derives) is the power or force of the county, and refers to citizens above the age of 15, who may be summoned by a sheriff to enforce the law. The act specifically prohibited the use of the U.S. army as a posse comitatus; the prohibition was later extended by legislation to the air force and by government directive to the marine corps and navy. The restriction does not apply to the coast guard during peacetime or the national guard when it is under state authority. There are legal exceptions to the law, particularly in aspects of drug law enforcement, in emergency situations, and in cases of rebellion.
http://encyclopedia2.thefreedictionary.com/Posse+Comitatus+Act

The last sentence was a fairly recent add-on by the way...Wonder what the motivation for that was? :dunno:

Nukeman
01-20-2010, 07:00 PM
The US Marines have always been America's quick reactionary combat force...I can understand why they would not be suitable for these types of operations.
Maybe so, but I was taking into account the many documented Martial Law preparedness proceedures, exercizes, military questionaires and rumors that began during the Clinton Administration and have continued untill present day, not to mention the covert responsibilties and power that FEMA has been given.

It might be interesting to read the 82nd Airbornes government orders and directives to see exactly what are all of the things they stay in a state of preparedness for...Could one of those things be for domestic policing of American citizens in times of civil disorder which may translate to Martial Law?

Which by the way is illegal...The Posse Comitatus Act.

The last sentence was a fairly recent add-on by the way...Wonder what the motivation for that was? :dunno:Dude that is for USA soil not foreign countries!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HogTrash
01-20-2010, 08:40 PM
Dude that is for USA soil not foreign countries!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I'm afraid the point of this thread has gone completely over your head.

Maybe something less complicated would be better suited for your abilities.

chloe
01-20-2010, 09:29 PM
I'm afraid the point of this thread has gone completely over your head.

Maybe something less complicated would be better suited for your abilities.

Maybe nuke should read my weather warfare thread ....that conspiracy might be more his style.....wink

ohhhh yeah....potential thread hijack alert....category 2.....for now

Nukeman
01-20-2010, 09:32 PM
I'm afraid the point of this thread has gone completely over your head.

Maybe something less complicated would be better suited for your abilities.Trust me it is "not over my head" what YOU are attempting to infer. YOUR just not finding the conspiratorial audience you might have over at stormfront......

chloe
01-20-2010, 09:34 PM
Trust me it is "not over my head" what YOU are attempting to infer. YOUR just not finding the conspiratorial audience you might have over at stormfront......

:lol:

lurking online audience...we jumped to a category 4.....hehehe

HogTrash
01-20-2010, 10:50 PM
Trust me it is "not over my head" what YOU are attempting to infer. YOUR just not finding the conspiratorial audience you might have over at stormfront......I am not trying to "infer" anything and I'm assuming that anytime someone puts forth a conspiracy theory, it is your contention that they have already bought into it?

Please allow me to explain...I have simply posted a conspiracy theory for the purpose of rationally discussing the pros and cons to determine if the theory might indeed be fact.

I'm not trying to convince you, stormfront, debate policy or anybody else that it is real or rediculous and everyone is free to post pertinent information that may confirm or discredit the conspiracy.

It is not my contention that this conspiracy is real but I do believe there are sufficient reasons for people to be suspicious...Does that make me a nutcase?...I respect your right to make your own determination.

chloe
01-20-2010, 10:55 PM
:lol:.... yeah Hog HAARP is real, I love conspiracies, but I think Nuke is a very logical scientific person, highly educated people get offended by conspiracies sometimes. Anyway you got haarp from my weather warfare thread......

HogTrash
01-20-2010, 11:15 PM
:lol:.... yeah Hog HAARP is real, I love conspiracies, but I think Nuke is a very logical scientific person, highly educated people get offended by conspiracies sometimes. Anyway you got haarp from my weather warfare thread......You believe Nukeman is "highly educated"?

I'm pretty sure he never made it past high school Chloe.

If he did his parents wasted there money...Have you read his posts?

HogTrash
01-20-2010, 11:24 PM
:lol:.... yeah Hog HAARP is real, I love conspiracies, but I think Nuke is a very logical scientific person, highly educated people get offended by conspiracies sometimes. Anyway you got haarp from my weather warfare thread......No actually I've known about HAARP for many years Chloe.

I am a big fan of Nikola Tesla, the inventor of HAARP and an amazing man.

This is a great introductory video to Tesla....He was and still is an unknown genius.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2188562935002257117&ei=5C2KSbeKGo6cqALso7TDCw&q=tesla#

chloe
01-20-2010, 11:54 PM
No actually I've known about HAARP for many years Chloe.

shrug.....it was worth a shot....:coffee:

Nukeman
01-21-2010, 07:06 AM
You believe Nukeman is "highly educated"?

I'm pretty sure he never made it past high school Chloe.

If he did his parents wasted there money...Have you read his posts?

Dude you know NOTHING about me!!! where I attended college what degrees I hold or anything. Just as I know NOTHING about you other than the crap you spew on here. Suffice it to say I graduated with my primary degree 20 years ago and have continued to attend off and on and must maintain continueing education for my nation and state liscense.... Do I consider myself "highly educated" not at all but I am informed and a college graduate!!!!!!! What that means I really don't know other than I have some paper that says I know WTF I'm talking about in certain fields and have garnerd the respect of my peers and collegues in my chossen profesion!!! How about you can you say the same!!!!!!!!!!

HogTrash
01-21-2010, 10:42 AM
Dude you know NOTHING about me!!! where I attended college what degrees I hold or anything. Just as I know NOTHING about you other than the crap you spew on here. Suffice it to say I graduated with my primary degree 20 years ago and have continued to attend off and on and must maintain continueing education for my nation and state liscense.... Do I consider myself "highly educated" not at all but I am informed and a college graduate!!!!!!! What that means I really don't know other than I have some paper that says I know WTF I'm talking about in certain fields and have garnerd the respect of my peers and collegues in my chossen profesion!!!With all due respect sir, your education and informedness do not reflect in your posts and further more you don't appear to have any street smarts nor do you practice common sense.

My guess is you have lived a very sheltered life and up untill now have not yet been bitten in the ass by reality, which is by the way a very sobering lesson.

How about you can you say the same!!!!!!!!!!My education, formal, street and worldly, far exceeds anything you will ever aspire to.

Nukeman
01-21-2010, 10:58 AM
With all due respect sir, your education and informedness do not reflect in your posts and further more you don't appear to have any street smarts nor do you practice common sense.

My guess is you have lived a very sheltered life and up untill now have not yet been bitten in the ass by reality, which is by the way a very sobering lesson.
My education, formal, street and worldly, far exceeds anything you will ever aspire to.
You have no idea about me. I payed my OWN way through college taking 18 and 22 credits in a semester in order to get done faster (poverty is a major motivator). I was the first in my family to go to college!!! My family has struggled its whole life with the one thought that our childdren will be better than we were and this has been holding true and will continue with my children. I did better then my parents who did better then theirs, and my children will do better than me....

I have never lead a "shelterd" life. I have a great deal of common sense but because I don't think like you I must be wrong or uneducated. You sir have a VERY closed mind and thought process where it is either agree with me or your an idiot. I am done conversing with you on any level so PISS OFF!!!!!!!!!!

HogTrash
01-21-2010, 12:51 PM
You have no idea about me.
True, I can only draw conlusions from what you post and how you look wouldn't be much help.

Many members have seen my photo avatar and conclude I am ingnorant, racist, redneck, biker trash.

I have learned that appearances can be deceiving...I'm sure Ted Bundy's victims would agree if they could.