PDA

View Full Version : Kerry Caught Lying About Election Certifying Election Results

red states rule
01-20-2010, 12:11 AM
Kerry is caught again lying thru his teeth

Dems got sworn in a few days after winning the election, yet he says Brown may have to wait 10 days or more

Just enough time to ram thru Obamacare Mr Kerry?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/49eI1MKdyOw&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/49eI1MKdyOw&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

glockmail
01-20-2010, 04:54 AM
'Rat's like Kerry would delay Brown's seating as long as they could to push their agenda on The People. In a way I hope that they do, since the backlash against the Democrat Party would be fierce and last decades.

sgtdmski
01-20-2010, 05:14 AM
Teddy Kennedy won the seat in a special election and was sworn in the next day. Since it was his seat and that is the way he was sworn in, then Senator Brown should be sworn in tomorrow. If not then we should demand an investigation into why he was not!!!

Those are the facts. I am sorry but 51 to 47 is not even close unless you are a democrat. And since your candidate has already conceded, the race is over! There is little doubt in anyone's mind as to how has won!!!! The people has spoken and the vote of an appointed Senator violates the very basic premise of the people's right.

dmk

CSM
01-20-2010, 08:52 AM
Kerry opens his mouth. That's not news. Kerry telling lies is not news either. He built a political career out of lying!

glockmail
01-20-2010, 08:56 AM
Kerry opens his mouth. That's not news. Kerry telling lies is not news either. He built a political career out of lying!

True dat, but you forgot to mention sleeping with gold-digger widows.

Noir
01-20-2010, 08:56 AM
In fairness he did go on to say 'i don't know' 'whatever normaly happens should happen'

(btw NOT quoting verbatim, just generalising)

glockmail
01-20-2010, 08:58 AM
In fairness he did go on to say 'i don't know' 'whatever normaly happens should happen'

(btw NOT quoting verbatim, just generalising) That was after he got caught lying.

red states rule
01-20-2010, 08:59 AM

Why am I NOT surprised you are "open minded" with another liberal?

It is normal for Kerry to lie, it is second nature for the guy.

Noir
01-20-2010, 09:03 AM
Gawds sake guys, you know aswell as i do when someone says 'i think this should happen' and is then pressed and says 'well whatever the rules are should be followed, i'm not sure' what they mean, the fact thats its a dem who has said it gives you a chance to have a bash

Is anyone able to quote, because i do not know of it, how long it normaly takes for someone to be certified or whatever the issue is exactly?

CSM
01-20-2010, 09:07 AM
Gawds sake guys, you know aswell as i do when someone says 'i think this should happen' and is then pressed and says 'well whatever the rules are should be followed, i'm not sure' what they mean, the fact thats its a dem who has said it gives you a chance to have a bash

Is anyone able to quote, because i do not know of it, how long it normaly takes for someone to be certified or whatever the issue is exactly?

It all depends. In Massacheusetts, they have managed to get their reps seated in a matter of 48 hours or less. Some are speculating that the process would be intentionally delayed in the hopes of minimizing Brown's impact on the pending health care legislation. Such a blatant political tactic will not sit well with some.

red states rule
01-20-2010, 09:13 AM

When it is a Democrats it takes 1 or 2 days

When it is a Republican it could take weeks

That is liberal fairness when they have to ram a unpopular bill thru

Noir
01-20-2010, 09:23 AM
When it is a Democrats it takes 1 or 2 days

When it is a Republican it could take weeks

That is liberal fairness when they have to ram a unpopular bill thru

Lol, i was looking for a quote from law, afterall this must be written down somewhere, the best thing to do is read the law and apply it.

glockmail
01-20-2010, 09:24 AM

Dude he said that he and Kennedy both had to wait 'about ten days', which was clearly a lie. Kennedy got certified in two days as the video proves.

Noir
01-20-2010, 10:08 AM
Dude he said that he and Kennedy both had to wait 'about ten days', which was clearly a lie. Kennedy got certified in two days as the video proves.

Do you go through the process every time you get elected? (i.e. in the case of senators every 6 years)

red states rule
01-20-2010, 10:10 AM
Do you go through the process every time you get elected? (i.e. in the case of senators every 6 years)

When you are a liberal and win in a liberal states with liberal officials certifying the election you get sworn in within 48 hours

Kerry has been busted again

Noir
01-20-2010, 10:15 AM
When you are a liberal and win in a liberal states with liberal officials certifying the election you get sworn in within 48 hours

Kerry has been busted again

That was nothing to do with my question, do you know the answer to it?

red states rule
01-20-2010, 10:19 AM
That was nothing to do with my question, do you know the answer to it?

It is the answer

In the past Dems won the seat and they did have to wait, did not have to go thru any paperwork - they went to DC and was sworn in

Now that a Republican won the seat (and Dems need 60 votes) they might try to drag out the process, and ram the bill thru before Sen Brown can be sworn in

That is the liberal way Noir. Win at all costs

Noir
01-20-2010, 10:21 AM
It is the answer

In the past Dems won the seat and they did have to wait, did not have to go thru any paperwork - they went to DC and was sworn in

Now that a Republican won the seat (and Dems need 60 votes) they might try to drag out the process, and ram the bill thru before Sen Brown can be sworn in

That is the liberal way Noir. Win at all costs

Its not, the question was "Do you go through the process every time you get elected? (i.e. in the case of senators every 6 years)"

glockmail
01-20-2010, 10:25 AM
Do you go through the process every time you get elected? (i.e. in the case of senators every 6 years) Yes, all state-wide election results have to be certified by the Secretary of State of that particular State, depending on the laws of that State. This case is exactly like Ted Kennedy's; a special election to fill the seat vacated by a dead Kennedy; for Ted's: JFK, for Scott's: Ted.

Noir
01-20-2010, 10:50 AM
Yes, all state-wide election results have to be certified by the Secretary of State of that particular State, depending on the laws of that State. This case is exactly like Ted Kennedy's; a special election to fill the seat vacated by a dead Kennedy; for Ted's: JFK, for Scott's: Ted.

Righto, thank-you, as that puts a context into the video

Given that, as i now know, this happens every time someone is ellected, in this case every 6 years, do you think it interesting that they went back to 1962 in the video to prove Kerry was lying? Or could it be that 1962 was an anomaly?

Now i'm not saying that for a fact, it just does seem odd to use such an old example if more recent ones are available.

glockmail
01-20-2010, 12:38 PM
Righto, thank-you, as that puts a context into the video

Given that, as i now know, this happens every time someone is ellected, in this case every 6 years, do you think it interesting that they went back to 1962 in the video to prove Kerry was lying? Or could it be that 1962 was an anomaly?

Now i'm not saying that for a fact, it just does seem odd to use such an old example if more recent ones are available.

It was used because of the earlier mentioned fact: Yesterday's election was for Ted Kennedy's seat, and Ted Kennedy first took that seat in 1962 under a legally identical scenario.

Kerry, being mentored by and a long time friend of the Kennedy clan, had to have known the specifics of this. Unless of course he's a complete and utter moron.

Noir
01-20-2010, 12:43 PM
It was used because of the earlier mentioned fact: Yesterday's election was for Ted Kennedy's seat, and Ted Kennedy first took that seat in 1962 under a legally identical scenario.

Kerry, being mentored by and a long time friend of the Kennedy clan, had to have known the specifics of this. Unless of course he's a complete and utter moron.

Fairplay, i wouldn't really expect him to remember how long it took his mate to take his seat when he was voted in like 48 years ago, but whatever,

Kathianne
01-20-2010, 06:02 PM

Noir, he KNOWS, he's been in MA politics forever.