PDA

View Full Version : Chip Coffey the Psychic

chloe
01-20-2010, 10:18 PM
Peahaz5muVc

FrgC4RzWm64

jvSSN8wgOxs

I love Chip Coffey, I want to be his Gal Pal desperately !!!!!!!!!!!!! Me and my boss were laughing all day about how dramatic Chip is in the show paranormal omg my boss did the funniest impressions we laughed so much, my boss is a tough guy all tattooes even on his adams apple it was hysterical watching him imitate chip.:laugh2:
I went to a psychic fair last weekend it was fun.:cool:

Gaffer
01-20-2010, 10:44 PM
Oop ack. I wouldn't let that guy in my house if I had ghosts sitting down to dinner with me. I think if he ever ran into a real paranormal event he would piss himself and run home.

chloe
01-20-2010, 10:49 PM
Oop ack. I wouldn't let that guy in my house if I had ghosts sitting down to dinner with me. I think if he ever ran into a real paranormal event he would piss himself and run home.

:laugh2:.....Gaffer I love chip, there was one episode where he did run frantic out of the haunted house, and then he asked his pals dramatically after he caught his breath, he said ok ( strategic pause) I'm just going to put this out ( said very taboo toned) what we just experienced in your opinion.... was it spirit or....DEMON? :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2: Oh God Chip I LOVE YOU !!! I know the show is fake but I still enjoy watching it.

Gaffer
01-20-2010, 11:29 PM
I would put it on a par with professional wrestling. The realism and drama are about the same.

chloe
01-20-2010, 11:52 PM
I would put it on a par with professional wrestling. The realism and drama are about the same.

yeah I don't really like any sports except boxing, so I will stick with chip...wink

Mr. P
01-21-2010, 02:34 AM

I suspect he'd try and grab yer ass first though.

Gaffer
01-21-2010, 08:55 AM

He wouldn't have to worry about his imaginary ghosts. He'd get a real ass kicking here in the real world.

chloe
01-21-2010, 09:15 AM

w00t chips a married catholic man:cool:

Gaffer
01-21-2010, 10:07 AM
w00t chips a married catholic man:cool:

So he has a husband and goes to church once in a while. :cool:

chloe
01-22-2010, 10:45 AM
So he has a husband and goes to church once in a while. :cool:

He is a staunch catholic he has participated in Exorcisms.:laugh2: