PDA

View Full Version : "Navy doesn't kill people they just give blow jobs"

gabosaurus
01-21-2010, 12:06 AM
What do you people teach your kids? Are military jealousies really that bad?

http://i47.tinypic.com/2whi3v8.jpg

chloe
01-21-2010, 12:09 AM
:laugh2:

HogTrash
01-21-2010, 12:22 AM
NamVet is not gonna be happy! :laugh2:

HogTrash
01-21-2010, 12:29 AM

http://i47.tinypic.com/2whi3v8.jpgActually, yes there is alot of infighting between the military branches.

It ranges from friendly ribbing to bloody knockdown dragout fights.

But at the end of the day everybody knows their all on the same side.

Nukeman
01-21-2010, 07:07 AM

http://i47.tinypic.com/2whi3v8.jpg

The Marine needs to remeber who signs his check as well, last I chedked they are issued under the Department of the Navy.........

Jeff
01-21-2010, 09:48 AM
NamVet is not gonna be happy! :laugh2:

I hope NamVet see's this for what it is, a idiot's way of trying to rile him up, what a fucking thread.

DragonStryk72
01-21-2010, 06:34 PM
The Marine needs to remeber who signs his check as well, last I chedked they are issued under the Department of the Navy.........

ahem, My Ass Rides In Navy Equipment Sir.

Sorry, we couldn't rack up the kill count, but sadly, we actually have shit to do. We do still need the marines though, I mean, where else are we going to put the people who couldn't pass a test even high school dropouts passed?

Mr. P
01-21-2010, 07:20 PM
Am I the only one that thinks this letter is a hoax?

CSM
01-22-2010, 08:03 AM
Am I the only one that thinks this letter is a hoax?

Gabby wrote it.

CSM
01-22-2010, 08:04 AM
What s really strange is that the date on the "letter" is 2001. Gabby had to dig a long way to find that or she really did write it!

Nukeman
01-22-2010, 08:07 AM
Am I the only one that thinks this letter is a hoax?Nope not at all, I also think it was a hoax. Little kids may not know how to write a lot of words but they do know how to write thier own NAME..... Kids don't mispell their own!!!!!!! First thing they learn to write!!!!

gabosaurus
01-22-2010, 05:45 PM
What makes you think the girls name isn't Susin? Parents do weird things with names trying to make their kids "special."
My dad got that "letter" from his best friend, who served in Viet Nam. Says the "letter" circulates on vets boards every Christmas, as a way of jabbing at Navy vets.
There is a similar note making fun of marines, but I haven't seen it.

82Marine89
01-22-2010, 06:06 PM

Yes, but Marines are located in the Mens department.

Nukeman
01-22-2010, 06:42 PM
Yes, but Marines are located in the Mens department.I gotta say Iagree with you on that.... Beside who wants to known as a "seaman" anyway......LOL:coffee:

Mr. P
01-23-2010, 01:23 PM
edited out

A bit OVER the top there NV.

**edit** certainly was.

namvet
01-23-2010, 02:13 PM
A bit OVER the top there NV.

isn't the OP way over the top???? was it really necessary to put that up???

Mr. P
01-23-2010, 02:16 PM
isn't the OP way over the top???? was it really necessary to put that up???

No the OP wasn't over the top. But your post sure was.

namvet
01-23-2010, 02:18 PM
No the OP wasn't over the top. But your post sure was.

to me it was since i served in that branch. did you??? if not then its just a big fuckin joke right????

82Marine89
01-23-2010, 02:30 PM
to me it was since i served in that branch. did you??? if not then its just a big fuckin joke right????

Got to agree with you since I always take offense to the name Marine not being capitalized.

:salute:

Mr. P
01-23-2010, 02:31 PM

No I didn't serve in the Navy..I was smarter than that..:poke:

Yes, the OP is a joke..get over it..

You may also want to to check with the staff about the policy regarding bringing family members, particularly children, into your rant about a poster.

namvet
01-23-2010, 02:34 PM
No I didn't serve in the Navy..I was smarter than that..:poke:

Yes, the OP is a joke..get over it..

You may also want to to check with the staff about the policy regarding bringing family members, particularly children, into your rant about a poster.

army people dont fight. they just give blow jobs

gabosaurus
01-24-2010, 12:03 AM
Check out this video. See if you can figure out which one is namvet

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/InBXu-iY7cw&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/InBXu-iY7cw&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

namvet
01-24-2010, 09:26 AM
and now you see why she (it) put up the fake JPEG. only took me 20 secs to find it yesterday. snopes (snopes)

she hates the military. hence the scam. got you you you and you

to bad MR P but you fell for this one hook line and sinker. all she did was make a chump outta you. and she's laffin her ass off. you defended the board tramp.

anyone know what Bipolar disease is ??? lets see what we're really dealing with in her closed world. here's but a few of her symptoms:

Bipolar disorder, also known as manic-depressive illness, is a brain disorder that causes unusual shifts in mood, energy, activity levels, and the ability to carry out day-to-day tasks. Symptoms of bipolar disorder are severe. They are different from the normal ups and downs that everyone goes through from time to time. Bipolar disorder symptoms can result in damaged relationships, poor job or school performance, and even suicide. But bipolar disorder can be treated, and people with this illness can lead full and productive lives.

Bipolar disorder often develops in a person's late teens or early adult years. At least half of all cases start before age 25.1 Some people have their first symptoms during childhood, while others may develop symptoms late in life.

Bipolar disorder is not easy to spot when it starts. The symptoms may seem like separate problems, not recognized as parts of a larger problem. Some people suffer for years before they are properly diagnosed and treated. Like diabetes or heart disease, bipolar disorder is a long-term illness that must be carefully managed throughout a person's life.

source (source)

Bipolar disease is inherited. so someone in her family passed it on.

I say there is no kid.

and no school will allow her to teach with this

jimnyc
01-24-2010, 09:41 AM
anyone know what Bipolar disease is ???

I have bipolar disease. It's quite controllable, but still nothing to laugh at. Nonetheless, some of the smartest people in the world have had bipolar, as have some of the best athletes ever. There's no limit to what a person afflicted with bipolar can accomplish if they make the right decisions and take care of themselves.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_people_affected_by_bipolar_disorder

namvet
01-24-2010, 10:02 AM
I have bipolar disease. It's quite controllable, but still nothing to laugh at. Nonetheless, some of the smartest people in the world have had bipolar, as have some of the best athletes ever. There's no limit to what a person afflicted with bipolar can accomplish if they make the right decisions and take care of themselves.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_people_affected_by_bipolar_disorder

and I knew a guy that had it and killed his self last Nov

Kathianne
01-24-2010, 10:14 AM

Occasionally you put up a really thoughtful post. Mostly, just ranting and nasty. For someone that appears to have multiple personality disorders, you sure are in a glass house.

namvet
01-24-2010, 10:20 AM
Occasionally you put up a really thoughtful post. Mostly, just ranting and nasty. For someone that appears to have multiple personality disorders, you sure are in a glass house.

then CC this to the OP !!!!!

Kathianne
01-24-2010, 10:27 AM
then CC this to the OP !!!!!

Your failure to recognize humor isn't anyone's problem but your own. I would suggest you just skip Gabby's posts, since her mere existence seems to bother you so.

namvet
01-24-2010, 10:43 AM
Your failure to recognize humor isn't anyone's problem but your own. I would suggest you just skip Gabby's posts, since her mere existence seems to bother you so.

I fail to see the humor in shittin on those of us that served. but if it give you a laff have at it.................

Kathianne
01-24-2010, 10:46 AM
I fail to see the humor in shittin on those of us that served. but if it give you a laff have at it.................

IT was an in-service joke. In any case, you did not find that funny. Got it. Now, how about leaving mental health out of this thread.

HogTrash
01-24-2010, 10:59 AM
Nope not at all, I also think it was a hoax. Little kids may not know how to write a lot of words but they do know how to write thier own NAME..... Kids don't mispell their own!!!!!!! First thing they learn to write!!!!Very observant Nukeman...Apparently you are capable of using your head.

You are very observant in matters not concerning political correctness.

To live and think outside of the box is the ultimate human observation post.

To observe those who are enslaved by political correctness can be both comical and frightening.

I am not your enemy...I simply want people to abandon PC and be free to think for themselves and draw their own conclusions.

jimnyc
01-24-2010, 01:56 PM

My condolences. And yet you use the subject to belittle another. I find that odd.

And by the way, you very well can be a teacher if you have bipolar. In fact, it can easily be a protected ADA characteristic and they could have a lawsuit on their hands if they used this as a determination to not hire or fire someone.

Kathianne
01-24-2010, 02:10 PM
and now you see why she (it) put up the fake JPEG. only took me 20 secs to find it yesterday. snopes (snopes)

she hates the military. hence the scam. got you you you and you

to bad MR P but you fell for this one hook line and sinker. all she did was make a chump outta you. and she's laffin her ass off. you defended the board tramp.

anyone know what Bipolar disease is ??? lets see what we're really dealing with in her closed world. here's but a few of her symptoms:

source (source)

Bipolar disease is inherited. so someone in her family passed it on.

I say there is no kid.

and no school will allow her to teach with this

Snopes did put it up under 'humor', who'd have thought?

namvet
01-24-2010, 02:18 PM
Snopes did put it up under 'humor', who'd have thought?

I posted it on a military forum. how come their not laffin????

Mr. P
01-24-2010, 03:06 PM
I posted it on a military forum. how come their not laffin????

Oh BELIEVE me we are! :laugh2: