View Full Version : Big Obama Supporter Turns On Obama

red states rule
01-21-2010, 09:25 AM
Well another Obama supporter is seeing the obvious

Zuckerman on Obama: 'He's done everything wrong.'
By: Mark Hemingway

Commentary Staff Writer
01/20/10 10:34 AM PST

A lot of people are not happy with 1600 Pennsylvania Ave this morning, but publishing and real estate mogul Mort Zuckerman -- who was an Obama supporter -- may be the most upset. Zuckerman's rant in The Daily Beast today, titled "He's Done Everything Wrong," would likely pin the president's ears back:

This health-care plan is going to be a fiscal disaster for the country. Most of the country wanted to deal with costs, not expansion of coverage. This is going to raise costs dramatically.

In the campaign, he said he would change politics as usual. He did change them. It’s now worse than it was. I’ve now seen the kind of buying off of politicians that I’ve never seen before. It’s politically corrupt and it’s starting at the top. It’s revolting.

Five states got deals on health care—one of them was Harry Reid’s. It is disgusting, just disgusting. I’ve never seen anything like it. The unions just got them to drop the tax on Cadillac plans in the health-care bill. It was pure union politics. They just went along with it. It’s a bizarre form of political corruption. It’s bribery. I suppose they could say, that’s the system. He was supposed to change it or try to change it.

Even that is not the worst part. He could have said, “I know. I promised these things, but let me try to do them one at a time.” You want to deal with health care? Fine. Issue No. 1 with health care was the cost. You know I think it was 37 percent or 33 who were worried about coverage. Fine, I wrote an editorial to this effect. Focus on cost-containment first. But he’s trying to boil the ocean, trying to do too much. This is not leadership.

Read more at the San Francisco Examiner: http://www.sfexaminer.com/opinion/blogs/beltway-confidential/Zuckerman-on-Obama-Hes-done-everything-wrong-82172277.html#ixzz0dFzPXZvN

PostmodernProphet
01-21-2010, 10:57 AM
he’s trying to boil the ocean
I love that.....

glockmail
01-21-2010, 11:24 AM
Zuckerman now sounds like Hannity... :laugh2:

HogTrash
01-21-2010, 12:20 PM
Those who have been paying attention are beginning to realize that Obama has no intention of fixing the problems.

They are becoming aware that he is using those problems to convert America to his dream of a perfect marxist utopia.

Abbey Marie
01-21-2010, 01:24 PM
The Obama administration = Emperor's New Clothes = empty suit. As such, it will have to crumble. Eventually.

namvet
01-21-2010, 02:50 PM
Those who have been paying attention are beginning to realize that Obama has no intention of fixing the problems.

They are becoming aware that he is using those problems to convert America to his dream of a perfect marxist utopia.

liberals don't fix problems they throw $$$$ at it and hope

Abbey Marie
01-21-2010, 05:38 PM
Let me finish that thought:

liberals don't fix problems they throw $$$$ at it and hope... ...most people never realize their policies are flawed and really just intended to increase their power.

glockmail
01-21-2010, 05:39 PM
Looks like Obama's lost a fellow Nobel Prize winner as well, that asshole Paul Krugman. :lol:

http://krugman.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/01/20/he-wasnt-the-one-weve-been-waiting-for/?src=twt&twt=NytimesKrugman

red states rule
01-22-2010, 07:11 AM
Now if Scott Brown would have lost, I am willing to bet those turning on Obama would be singing his praises

Buyers remorse has set in with many Obama supporters