PDA

View Full Version : Facts from a man you have been programmed to hate.

HogTrash
01-21-2010, 02:23 PM
When they can't destroy the messege, they must destroy the messenger.

Before you make a fool of yourself, keep in mind that everything here is 100% true and can be varified.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qixcv8PT0U

Learn to think outside the box and make up your own mind.

Noir
01-21-2010, 03:03 PM
What a load of tosh, also, this 'David Duke' his name is familar but i am not certain, was he not a leader in a KKK group or something like that?

Also, i noted with interest the fact that at 7minutes he pointed out that Jews see people of other races a biologically inferior....what stupid thing to think, i mean thinking that someone is inferior just because of their race is just plain stupid, right hog?

Gaffer
01-21-2010, 03:24 PM
What a load of tosh, also, this 'David Duke' his name is familar but i am not certain, was he not a leader in a KKK group or something like that?

Also, i noted with interest the fact that at 7minutes he pointed out that Jews see people of other races a biologically inferior....imaging that what stupid comments to make, thinking that someone is inferior just because of their race, right hog?

Bingo, you spotted it Noir. Dukes is KKK. And they hate blacks, Jews, Catholics, Indians, Asians, Mexicans, Mormons and just about everybody else.

Noir
01-21-2010, 03:34 PM
Bingo, you spotted it Noir. Dukes is KKK. And they hate blacks, Jews, Catholics, Indians, Asians, Mexicans, Mormons and just about everybody else.

I knew i knew the name from somwhere, here's a short clip inwhich the leader of the British National Party (racist scum) shared a platform with david duke.

The leaked clip spells out exactly how parties and groups like this operate, use the 'saleable' words that can't be critized, and if they are screm about being the victims.

Do you agree with Mr Dick, er, I mean Nick Griffin, Hog?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bfwdNAT8sWU&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bfwdNAT8sWU&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Nukeman
01-21-2010, 03:48 PM

Also, i noted with interest the fact that at 7minutes he pointed out that Jews see people of other races a biologically inferior....what stupid thing to think, i mean thinking that someone is inferior just because of their race is just plain stupid, right hog?Not only was David Dukes a member of the KKK he was the grand wizard. Whatever the f*** that means.. These guys are not just proud of their white heritage but feel the need to put down all other races to build themselves up. Sound like someone on this board lately!?!?!?!?

HogTrash
01-21-2010, 05:31 PM

Also, i noted with interest the fact that at 7minutes he pointed out that Jews see people of other races a biologically inferior....what stupid thing to think, i mean thinking that someone is inferior just because of their race is just plain stupid, right hog?Right, but some races are smarter, some more athletic, some more civilized etc, but these are not reasons to feel superior.

There is a big difference in believing you are better than someone else and being better at something than someone else.

Yes, David Duke was involved with the KKK in the 1970's I beileve although I am not absolutely certain if I am correct about the time period.

He is a very out-spoken advocate for the white race and has admitted to being a bit too radical in his younger years...Weren't we all?

Now he is older and wiser and very careful to dissassociate himself with hate and racism and now focuses simply on helping his people much like MLK.

It is his contention that wealthy powerful jews who control media, banking, industry and governments are a threat to all the people of the world regardless of their race.

His messege is hated and feared by the powers that be and he is regularly slammed by their liberal lapdog media...For the most part his enemies have been fairly successful.

I'm sure you will see that by the majority of the comments to this thread.

Noir
01-21-2010, 05:41 PM
Right, but some races are smarter, some more athletic, some more civilized etc, but these are not reasons to feel superior.

There is a big difference in believing you are better than someone else and being better at something than someone else.

LOL,
So some races are better than others,
just don't think you are better...even though you are =/

Yes, David Duke was involved with the KKK in the 1970's I beileve although I am not absolutely certain if I am correct about the time period.

He is a very out-spoken advocate for the white race and has admitted to being a bit too radical in his younger years...Weren't we all?

Yeah, everyone goes through the 'leading the KKK stage' its right after the teribale twos i hear, Duke was a late bloomer.

Now he is older and wiser and very careful to dissassociate himself with hate and racism and now focuses simply on helping his people much like MLK.

As my video shows, he is of the belief that you can sell your ideas by not selling out your ideas, and he's certainly fooled you.

It is his contention that wealthy powerful jews control media, banking, industry and governments are a threat to all the people of the world regardless of their race.

Yups, its all those damn jews faults xD

His messege is hated and feared by the powers that be and he is regularly slammed by their liberal lapdog media...For the most his enemies have been fairly successful.

I'm sure you will see that by the majority of the comments to this thread.

What is there to hate and fear?

chloe
01-21-2010, 08:17 PM
I think Albert Einstein was a Jew, maybe he should include scientists and mathmaticians in the video:laugh2:.....

HogTrash
01-24-2010, 11:40 AM
LOL,
So some races are better than others,
just don't think you are better...even though you are =/

Yeah, everyone goes through the 'leading the KKK stage' its right after the teribale twos i hear, Duke was a late bloomer.

As my video shows, he is of the belief that you can sell your ideas by not selling out your ideas, and he's certainly fooled you.

Yups, its all those damn jews faults xD

What is there to hate and fear?I have no hatred for jews but I do fear the ones who are in control of "things" that give them power over any aspect of my life.

I would have this same fear regardless of their race, religion or nation of origin.

The only people permitted these powers are those we elect and that work only for the people who elected them.

Your political correctness programming tells you to associate every issue involving anyone other than "white christians" as a matter of racism.

How can you be so blind?

Kathianne
01-24-2010, 11:48 AM
I have no hatred for jews but I do fear the ones who are in control of "things" that give them power over any aspect of my life.

I would have this same fear regardless of their race, religion or nation of origin.

The only people permitted these powers are those we elect and that work only for the people who elected them.

Your political correctness programming tells you to associate every issue involving anyone other than "white christians" as a matter of racism.

How can you be so blind?
Your prejudice is making you blind. You do sound like a 1920's Austrian propaganda leaflet?

HogTrash
01-24-2010, 11:49 AM
No one has any desire to discuss the subject of the thread.

People have been PC programmed to attack the messenger to avoid the facts presented.

Open your eyes and open your minds people.

Break the chains of political correctness and set yourself free!

HogTrash
01-24-2010, 12:17 PM
You're prejudice is making you blind. You do sound like a 1920's Austrian propaganda leaflet?Isn't it odd that anyone who fights for the rights of their own people are considered heros

unless that person is of the white race, they are likened to Adolf Hitler and Nazi Facist.

Think of how prevalent the accusation you just made is, Kathianne?

You honestly don't believe this has been programmed into your psyche?

To those of us who think outside the box, the obvious is all to obvious.

Kathianne
01-24-2010, 12:24 PM
Isn't it odd that anyone who fights for the rights of their own people are considered heros

unless that person is of the white race, they are likened to Adolf Hitler and Nazi Facist.

Think of how prevalent the accusation you just made is, Kathianne?

You honestly don't believe this has been programmed into your psyche?

To those of us who think outside the box, the obvious is all to obvious.

No, on the contrary seems you managed to pick up more than just bad memories in your childhood. The BIG LIE of 'it's all the Jews in power,' coupled with mental inferiority of all non-whites, with exception of Orientals. Yep, Eugenics is certainly the wave of success.

You are not fighting for 'whites' you are just scared silly.

82Marine89
01-24-2010, 12:43 PM
Last time I checked being Jewish is not race specific. If it were, they might all look like Sammy Davis Jr. or Sandy Koufax or Julio Inglesias or William Shatner. Take your choice.

HogTrash
01-24-2010, 12:49 PM
You are not fighting for 'whites'Yes, I am!

you are just scared silly.Yes, I am!

Kathianne
01-24-2010, 12:51 PM
Yes, I am!

Yes, I am!

You've yet to post one thing you've done or said that advances 'white man.'

Being scared silly is not conducive to thought; but certainly leaves one open to fall into programming, which it seems you have.

HogTrash
01-24-2010, 01:58 PM
You've yet to post one thing you've done or said that advances 'white man.'

Being scared silly is not conducive to thought; but certainly leaves one open to fall into programming, which it seems you have.The most important thing anyone can do is end political correctness through awareness.

It is destroying the very fabric of America and time is running out.

Some of you will come around quickly.

Some of you will come around eventually.

Some of you will never come around.

If awareness can spread quickly, the power of the vote will be our weapon.

Hopefully in this way we will be able to secure a future for our children peacably.

Kathianne
01-24-2010, 02:01 PM
The most important thing anyone can do is end political correctness through awareness.

It is destroying the very fabric of America and time is running out.

Some of you will come around quickly.

Some of you will come around eventually.

Some of you will never come around.

If awareness can spread quickly, the power of the vote will be our weapon.

Hopefully in this way we will be able to secure a future for our children peacably.

Here's the problem. Many of us are not only 'aware' of political correctness, we also address those like Bully that consistently try to make us march in his jackboots.

You want us to march in your armies jackboots.

Funny thing, both of you are white to the best of my knowledge and just wedded to your positions, based upon something other than commonsense, though you reach opposing positions.

Go figure.

HogTrash
01-24-2010, 03:27 PM
Here's the problem. Many of us are not only 'aware' of political correctness, we also address those like Bully that consistently try to make us march in his jackboots.

You want us to march in your armies jackboots.

Funny thing, both of you are white to the best of my knowledge and just wedded to your positions, based upon something other than commonsense, though you reach opposing positions.

Go figure.Absolutely not true...All I have ever ask is that people abandon political correctness and march in your own jackboots.

Kathianne
01-24-2010, 03:31 PM
Absolutely not true...All I have ever ask is that people abandon political correctness and march in your own jackboots.

Absolutely true. Over and over again you dis all who do not march to your mantra of 'white power.' Gag me, just as much as hyphenated ethnicities, I am against coalescing along racial lines.

The only 'groups' I want to join are when the members have a multiplicity of interests drawing us together. Such as League of Women Voters, Tea Party Organization, HNN, and the like.

Noir
01-24-2010, 04:06 PM
I have no hatred for jews but I do fear the ones who are in control of "things" that give them power over any aspect of my life.

Well thats Capitalism for you.

Good to hear

So whats your solution? All the heads of news companies ect should be elected?

How can you be so blind?

Its nothing to do with racism, just idiocy on your part.

HogTrash
01-24-2010, 04:50 PM
Absolutely true. Over and over again you dis all who do not march to your mantra of 'white power.' Gag me, just as much as hyphenated ethnicities, I am against coalescing along racial lines.

You have never heard me promote "white power".

That's political correctness putting words in your head.

My messege is that we can not peaceably coexist with minorities.

It has absolutely nothing to do with power, supremacy, hate, racism or bigotry.

As ignorant as Agnapostate is, even he is aware that racial segregation is necessary.

Aggy is young and still filled with hate while I am older and wiser and now realize the hate is unproductive.

Most latin American immigrants and illegal aliens who come here do so to reclaim America, not to become Americans.

Many blacks are aware of irreconcilable differences and have suggested the southern states be given to them as an all black American nation.

If not for political correctness indoctrination and programming, every American would be aware of this but we are repeatedly told there is no problem.
The only 'groups' I want to join are when the members have a multiplicity of interests drawing us together. Such as League of Women Voters, Tea Party Organization, HNN, and the like.Such a beautiful dream but sadly it is racially impossible.

The American experiment in racial diversity has been a colossal failure.

God knows we have tried...Maybe in his infinate wisdom, God put us on seperate continents for a reason.

HogTrash
01-24-2010, 05:01 PM
Well thats Capitalism for you.

What an absolutely rediculous statement Noir.

I suppose one of your marxist professors taught you that.

Noir
01-24-2010, 05:28 PM
What an absolutely rediculous statement Noir.

I suppose one of your marxist professors taught you that.

Nope, there you are attacking my professors again, it was merely a quip about a system in which the stong become the most powerful, more of a commentary than a criticism.

However, the real meat of the post, which you igorned was he question

So whats your solution? All the heads of news companies ect should be elected?

In response to your belief that

Care to answer?

HogTrash
01-24-2010, 05:48 PM
Nope, there you are attacking my professors again, it was merely a quip about a system in which the stong become the most powerful, more of a commentary than a criticism.This is not capitalism.....This is corrupt government.

However, the real meat of the post, which you igorned was he question

In response to your belief that

Care to answer?The young voters seem to be the most susceptible to a corrupt biased media.

Take yourself for example..."I can see Russia from my window".

One solution might be to raise the voting age[25] with the exception of those in the military.

82Marine89
01-24-2010, 05:55 PM
One solution might be to raise the voting age[25] with the exception of those in the military.

Are you suggesting a change to the Constitution? Heck, why not an IQ Test before procreation? That should limit the number of ignorant voters.

HogTrash
01-24-2010, 06:05 PM
Are you suggesting a change to the Constitution? Heck, why not an IQ Test before procreation? That should limit the number of ignorant voters.LOL!...You gotta admit, the federal government has done a damn good job dumbing down America. :laugh2:

82Marine89
01-24-2010, 06:08 PM
LOL!...You gotta admit, the federal government has done a damn good job dumbing down America. :laugh2:

That's because it's easier to teach 'Stupid' then it is to teach someone to be smart.

Noir
01-24-2010, 06:38 PM
This is not capitalism.....This is corrupt government.

Don't talk toffee, these men are in power because they progressed through the system,

The young voters seem to be the most susceptible to a corrupt biased media.

Take yourself for example..."I can see Russia from my window".

Are you still harking on about a mis-quote that i made? Infact it wasn't even a quote as i used signle quote marks, but no matter,

You're also willing to raise the age at which taxes are taken to 25? Afterall, no taxation without representation.

annnnnd best of all you did not answer the question i set out. Its very simple, you say the problem is that

The only people permitted these powers are those we elect and that work only for the people who elected them

Therefore do you believe that those at the head of mass media companies should be elected by the people, or is their another solution you have in mind?

Gaffer
01-24-2010, 06:55 PM
Actually Noir the politicians are in power because they are corrupt. It has nothing to do with capitalism.

Noir
01-24-2010, 07:02 PM
Actually Noir the politicians are in power because they are corrupt. It has nothing to do with capitalism.

Indeedy, but Hogwash's argument seems, to me at least, to be centred around those who are not elected to power, like the heads of Media companies ect. which was where that quip came from.

HogTrash
01-24-2010, 07:11 PM
Are you still harking on about a mis-quote that i made? Infact it wasn't even a quote as i used signle quote marks, but no matter,
I think it's safe to say that you still believe Palin is too stupid to tie her shoes, Noir.

The main stream media has done a number on you that is still hardwired into your greymatter circuit board.

Gaffer
01-24-2010, 07:30 PM
Indeedy, but Hogwash's argument seems, to me at least, to be centred around those who are not elected to power, like the heads of Media companies ect. which was where that quip came from.

I have been following the thread. We do have a problem with the news corporations. They are unelected but they hold a majority of the power in this country, simply by putting their talking heads on the shows and throwing their weight behind who they want in the political arena. McCain didn't get in there because the people really wanted him. He was the media darling and the media set him up to lose.

Hog is misdirecting his comments. It's not race that is the problem. It's affirmative action. Another government sponsored piece of garbage crammed down everyone's throats by the liberals and the liberal media. It has put millions of unqualified people in important positions where they either corrupt the system or create incompetence that over powers the system.

And there is a big double standard in this country, fueled by the likes of Jackson, Sharpton, and Rangel among others who have made themselves incredibly wealthy on race issues. They are just as hateful as any KKK member if not more so because they are milking it for the money. As long as there is a black caucus, BET, and ebony magazine, and white guilt, to name a few, there will always be racism.

Sitarro
01-24-2010, 10:04 PM

As ignorant as Agnapostate is, even he is aware that racial segregation is necessary.

Aggy is young and still filled with hate while I am older and wiser and now realize the hate is unproductive.

Most latin American immigrants and illegal aliens who come here do so to reclaim America, not to become Americans.

Many blacks are aware of irreconcilable differences and have suggested the southern states be given to them as an all black American nation.

If not for political correctness indoctrination and programming, every American would be aware of this but we are repeatedly told there is no problem.Such a beautiful dream but sadly it is racially impossible.

God knows we have tried...Maybe in his infinate wisdom, God put us on seperate continents for a reason.

Working where I do I am working at a different job with different people every day. The airline I work for have people from a huge number of countries. Most that I have gotten to know from Central and South America, the Philippines, India and Mexico plan on heading back to their countries after they get ten years at the airline (you get to fly for life with ten years). Many of the blacks work at the Post Office and then come to work part time at the airline to gain access to the flying privileges, most have learned how to play the system at the Post Office and work harder at not doing anything than they do at the job they were hired to do.

The lousiest "workers" of the people I spend time with, the ones that always take advantage of fellow employees that actually feel they should earn their pay, are working with the Teamsters to try and get them voted in. They lie about management and make it an us versus them thing like the democrats do with the "workers" and the "rich". I do know a number of blacks who are very intelligent that work there, they tend to be outcast, former military reading while the rest of the black guys take over the televisions in every break room to watch any sport that is very physical, the more violent the better. The only time I have ever seen these guys actually watch something other than sports was the Presidential debates and they turned that into a violent team sport, cheering their "team"(the black guy) against the old white man. That is what was said the most, "kick the old white man's ass!".

I try to stay out of the break rooms, I would rather go download a 757 from San Salvador(one of the worst as far as the amount of baggage and the weight of each bag, especially the 100 pound sacks of loose tupperware full of cheese, cheese that is brought in as personal baggage and is then sold to Mexican restaurants and put into your cheese enchilades, never inspected by the FDA) than watch another boring ass game.

This is what I see personally, every day, no links.

Kathianne
01-24-2010, 11:31 PM

If not for political correctness indoctrination and programming, every American would be aware of this but we are repeatedly told there is no problem.Such a beautiful dream but sadly it is racially impossible.

In your world perhaps a total failure, not in mine. I've friends of many hues and none that want what you project. I disagree with your using your personal experience to extrapolate onto America. You've not the right or reason.

Agnapostate
01-26-2010, 03:57 AM
My awareness of the necessity of racial segregation is certainly news to me; I don't believe there are solid foundations for any such advocacy, considering that the differences within "races" probably exceed the differences between them. :laugh:

HogTrash
01-26-2010, 05:43 AM
My awareness of the necessity of racial segregation is certainly news to me; I don't believe there are solid foundations for any such advocacy, considering that the differences within "races" probably exceed the differences between them. :laugh:It's such a relief to find out you have changed your mind about deporting whitey back to Europe? :salute:

Noir
01-26-2010, 05:55 AM
I think it's safe to say that you still believe Palin is too stupid to tie her shoes, Noir.

The main stream media has done a number on you that is still hardwired into your greymatter circuit board.

Thats twice you've dodged my question and gone on to talk about Palin again, you wana talk about Palin with me do so in another thread where she is the topic.

Now, back on topic, third time lucky...

Its very simple, you say the problem is that

The only people permitted these powers are those we elect and that work only for the people who elected them

Therefore do you believe that those at the head of mass media companies should be elected by the people, or is their another solution you have in mind?

HogTrash
01-26-2010, 06:08 AM
Thats twice you've dodged my question and gone on to talk about Palin again, you wana talk about Palin with me do so in another thread where she is the topic.

Now, back on topic, third time lucky...

Its very simple, you say the problem is that

Therefore do you believe that those at the head of mass media companies should be elected by the people, or is their another solution you have in mind?You really can't figure out why I didn't answer your question?

It's stupid...For you to continue pushing this point is self-degrading.

Noir
01-26-2010, 06:14 AM
You really can't figure out why I didn't answer your question?

It's stupid...For you to continue pushing this point is self-degrading.

I honestly can't figure it out, you made a statement, i questioned you on alternatives and all you have done is evade, so give me an answer, or atleast the reason why you won't answer.

Btw i don't care if you, or others, think i look stupid asking these questions, if i think a question should be asked then i will.

HogTrash
01-26-2010, 03:41 PM
Working where I do I am working at a different job with different people every day. The airline I work for have people from a huge number of countries. Most that I have gotten to know from Central and South America, the Philippines, India and Mexico plan on heading back to their countries after they get ten years at the airline (you get to fly for life with ten years). Many of the blacks work at the Post Office and then come to work part time at the airline to gain access to the flying privileges, most have learned how to play the system at the Post Office and work harder at not doing anything than they do at the job they were hired to do.

The lousiest "workers" of the people I spend time with, the ones that always take advantage of fellow employees that actually feel they should earn their pay, are working with the Teamsters to try and get them voted in. They lie about management and make it an us versus them thing like the democrats do with the "workers" and the "rich". I do know a number of blacks who are very intelligent that work there, they tend to be outcast, former military reading while the rest of the black guys take over the televisions in every break room to watch any sport that is very physical, the more violent the better. The only time I have ever seen these guys actually watch something other than sports was the Presidential debates and they turned that into a violent team sport, cheering their "team"(the black guy) against the old white man. That is what was said the most, "kick the old white man's ass!".

I try to stay out of the break rooms, I would rather go download a 757 from San Salvador(one of the worst as far as the amount of baggage and the weight of each bag, especially the 100 pound sacks of loose tupperware full of cheese, cheese that is brought in as personal baggage and is then sold to Mexican restaurants and put into your cheese enchilades, never inspected by the FDA) than watch another boring ass game.

This is what I see personally, every day, no links.I would guess that most Americans who have been out in the work force for a fair amount of time has had simular experiences as you Sitarro.

About everyone I know including myself certainly has and firing them can be a nightmare for an employer.

chloe
01-26-2010, 03:46 PM
My awareness of the necessity of racial segregation is certainly news to me; I don't believe there are solid foundations for any such advocacy, considering that the differences within "races" probably exceed the differences between them. :laugh:

Good to know where you stand Agna. I do agree with Gaffer about how Media has a lot of influence and manipulating power on shaping opinions and views.

Agnapostate
01-26-2010, 07:09 PM
It's such a relief to find out you have changed your mind about deporting whitey back to Europe? :salute:

Only ever interested in grating you. :salute:

KarlMarx
01-27-2010, 06:24 AM
Sorry, HogTrash, but you have it wrong. The real problem is not a struggle between races but a struggle between ideologies.

Whites vs. Jews? I don't think so. Most Jews are white.

The real problem is ideology, not race. Jews tend to vote Democrat and tend to embrace liberal ideas. Is that because they are Jewish? I don't think so. Many immigrants also vote Democrat.

No, the stuff that David Duke and his bunch embrace is National Socialism, aka Nazism. That's like International Socialism (i.e. Communism) but with a nationalist twist.

The common thread between Nazism and Communism is <b>Socialism</b>. That's the problem, not an imagined cabal of Jewish Bankers trying to run the world.

Also, Christianity embraces races of all types.

"There is neither Jew nor Greek, slave nor free, male nor female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus." Galatians 3:28

KarlMarx
01-27-2010, 06:26 AM
I think Albert Einstein was a Jew, maybe he should include scientists and mathmaticians in the video:laugh2:.....

Yes, Einstein was Jewish, as were many physicists and mathematicians.

Noir
01-27-2010, 06:30 AM
Yes, Einstein was Jewish, as were many physicists and mathematicians.

He was a cultural jew, but no more than that, he did not believe in God.

HogTrash
01-27-2010, 07:58 AM
Sorry, HogTrash, but you have it wrong. The real problem is not a struggle between races but a struggle between ideologies.
There most certainly is a "struggle" between the races.

Anyone who doesn't see this hasn't been paying attention.

Blacks and hispanics are shouting accusations of racism at ever increasing frequencies.

These problems are definately racial, despite attempts by whites to make concessions and peace.

There is also an ideology problem with the minorities as you have stated, because 90% are democrats which now promote marxism.

If the 12 to 20 million illegal aliens are granted citizenship they will all vote a straight democrat ticket which means we will be a totally socialist nation in less than a generation.

As Karl Marx wrote, socialism is simply the stepping stone from capitalism to communism...Yes indeed, our struggle is not only political but definately racial driven my friend.

Whites vs. Jews? I don't think so. Most Jews are white.

The real problem is ideology, not race. Jews tend to vote Democrat and tend to embrace liberal ideas. Is that because they are Jewish? I don't think so. Many immigrants also vote Democrat.I am not promoting the idea that there is a "racial" problem with the jews, as they are simply a people identified by their religion.

But again as you stated, jews do differ from the American cultural political ideology because they too are mostly democrats and promote a progressive agenda.

But more disturbing is the fact that they control many powerful corporations, industries, banks, organizations and media outlets that allow them access too and control of many world governments.

No, the stuff that David Duke and his bunch embrace is National Socialism, aka Nazism. That's like International Socialism (i.e. Communism) but with a nationalist twist.

The common thread between Nazism and Communism is <b>Socialism</b>. That's the problem, not an imagined cabal of Jewish Bankers trying to run the world.The point this thread is trying to make is 'the jewish hierarchy promotes the idea that the jews are Gods chosen people and believe they are entitled to a seat at the head of the table'

They work towards this goal by using their wealth and government acces as a means to this end and will support and promote any political ideology that most expediently brings this about.

Although I don't know whether or not Duke is a National Socialist I would guess that he is not because of the fact that most White Nationalist are not socialist but are in fact conservatives.

The main stream madia promotes the false idea that White Nationalists are all National Socialists, Hitler worshipping Nazis, skinheads and KuKluxKlan hate mongers, which is all propaganda.

90% are average people who have seen through the 'political correctness programming' and are simply fed up with the direction America is heading and concerned about their childrens future.

The angry white sheet clad cross burning mobs and swastika tatooed skinheads that are plastered all over the TV is not an accurate representation of these people as the media so desperately wants you to believe.

Also, Christianity embraces races of all types.

"There is neither Jew nor Greek, slave nor free, male nor female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus." Galatians 3:28On a religious level according to your style of Christianity, this is all fine and good but it is not a racial reality.

If you don't believe me just ask the Reverend Jeremiah Wright who taught hatred for jews and whites in his Black Liberation Theology Christian Church.

I would like nothing better than for all people of all races and religions to get along and live in peace, harmony and cooperation, but it just ain't happening and is in fact getting worse all the time.

Agnapostate
01-27-2010, 11:40 AM

The common thread between Nazism and Communism is <b>Socialism</b>.

Actually, the only affinity was through the "socialist" self-description. That same affinity is found through China and the U.S. in that they both describe themselves as "republics," but I wouldn't be so bold as to assert that there's any closer relationship than that.

Returning to the topic, ever since he arrived here, I've found it interesting that HogWash found some degree of acceptance among social rightists where he would face rejection and contempt from social leftists. I've concluded that the reason is that social rightists generally possess a worldview more facilitative to white racism than social leftists do, no matter how eagerly they may jabber about some "racist" comment of Harry Reid's and assert that there is some equivalence to Trent Lott. That's certainly not to imply that social rightists generally possess the same views as Hoggie and to the same degree, but that many possess smaller approximations of them and others possess the mindset into which such views could fit. As noted by the linguist George Lakoff in his Moral Politics:

Many of the clauses in the Moral Order correspond to forms of bigotry:

The racist clause: Since the dominant culture has been white, whites rank above nonwhites.

The anti-Semitic clause: Since the dominant culture is Christian, Christians rank above Jews.

The jingoist clause: Since this is an American culture were people born here have more power and status than immigrants, those born American rank above immigrants.

The homophobe clause: Since heterosexuality is dominant in our culture and homosexuals are stereotyped as weak, heterosexuals rank above homosexuals.

The superpatriot clause: Since America is the dominant country (the only superpower), America ranks above other countries.

If your conceptual system contains the Moral Order metaphor, as it will if you accept Strict Father morality, then your conceptual system contains the framework into which such clauses could fit; and, indeed, historically those clauses were present in the conceptual frameworks of many Americans. There was a time when they were all as American as apple pie. Many Americans have since dropped them, though they are still very much present for others.

It seems fairly apt for me.