View Full Version : Truce

Pages : 1 [2]

manu1959
04-21-2007, 09:39 PM
If you play, you pay.

pitiful

OCA
Nope, he has been hurling insults like a caged monkey throwing peanuts at the crowd.

It is so not my fault if i accidentally struck a nerve.

Dude should not throw rocks if he lives in a glass house.

Same advice goes to Gunny.

Well you'll be gone soon, that shit is uncalled for, there is a line you shouldn't cross, you crossed it.

loosecannon
I came back just to say goodbye to you.. You're not long for this place.. Just remember, everything you dish out in life comes back to you two-fold.. You want to pull someones mother into this shit, it'll be a day of rejoicing when yours drops dead if she hasn't already. If she has, she's probably rolling in her grave at what a complete and utter piece of useless fucking shit her own flesh and blood turned out to be.. an absolute disgrace.

Do the world a favor - go slash your fucking wrist, dickhead.

Goodbye shattered, don't let the door hit your ass on the way out

OCA
04-21-2007, 09:40 PM
pitiful

Wish this fuck had been in Norris Hall monday morning, thats how I feel.

manu1959
04-21-2007, 09:40 PM
Nope, he has been hurling insults like a caged monkey throwing peanuts at the crowd.

It is so not my fault if i accidentally struck a nerve.

Dude should not throw rocks if he lives in a glass house.

Same advice goes to Gunny.

you didn't stike a nerve...she is dead....shall a get you a fresh shovel?

loosecannon
04-21-2007, 09:41 PM
Well you'll be gone soon, that shit is uncalled for, there is a line you shouldn't cross, you crossed it.

You are one sanctimonious prick OCA. You post nothing BUT personal attacks. That's your whole routine.

If you live by the sword you die by the sword.

OCA
04-21-2007, 09:41 PM
Goodbye shattered, don't let the door hit your ass on the way out

Loose your going to be permabanned before the weekends over, i'm sure of it.

manu1959
04-21-2007, 09:42 PM
Wish this fuck had been in Norris Hall monday morning, thats how I feel.

thanks dude....he will get his....norris hall was too quick for him.....

Kathianne

Not a moment too soon, coming from someone who rarely agrees with you.

OCA
You are one sanctimonious prick OCA. You post nothing BUT personal attacks. That's your whole routine.

Hey hope life after DP goes alright for you, won't be seeing you around after tommorrow i'm guessing.

OCA
04-21-2007, 09:44 PM
Not a moment too soon, coming from someone who rarely agrees with you.

Rarely agrees? I thought I was few steps above rarely with you!

shattered
04-21-2007, 09:44 PM
Rarely agrees? I thought I was few steps above rarely with you!

You probably are.. It's me that rarely ever agrees with you.

manu1959
04-21-2007, 09:45 PM

talking to yourself again?

OCA
04-21-2007, 09:46 PM
You probably are.. It's me that rarely ever agrees with you.

This I can understand.

loosecannon
04-21-2007, 09:46 PM
You really think at this point that anybody believes anything you say(cons or libs) or that you have an ounce of credibility left here?

You are a joke, you cut and pasted half the post you are talking about, i've laid waste to you several times.

Dumbass. NOBODY cares what YOU think.

I speak the truth, you speak pure BS. I couldn't give a shit whether you and your comrades believe the truth or believe the BS.

I mean seriously DUDE, Ya'll are BUSHBOTS. Bushbots can't handle truth, it conflicts with their brainwashing.

OCA
04-21-2007, 09:47 PM

I speak the truth, you speak pure BS. I couldn't give a shit whether you and your comrades believe the truth or believe the BS.

I mean seriously DUDE, Ya'll are BUSHBOTS. Bushbots can't handle truth, it conflicts with their brainwashing.

*snoring like a chainsaw* ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!:laugh2:

loosecannon
04-21-2007, 09:48 PM

You have threatened me with banning before and been proven wrong.

manu1959
04-21-2007, 09:48 PM

dude....you started so well here ....you held such promise....why did you stray.....

shattered
04-21-2007, 09:49 PM

You can't fucking be stupid enough to think you're going to skate through this one?

Hell, *I* don't believe in banning people, and I can't wait to see your sorry, pathetic ass gone now.. No later than Monday, I'm betting.

LiberalNation
04-21-2007, 09:50 PM
hmmmm are there any mods on. Seems like he'd be banned if your all sure he was gona be and they were on.

manu1959
04-21-2007, 09:52 PM
i think he should stay....i think he should answer for this every day....he claims to be intellectually superior .... he should be able to deal with this just fine ....

OCA

I didn't threaten you with banning, I just planted the seed, you wrongly mistook Jimmy's reply to your crying as you can't get banned and then pulled this shit, you grabbed the rope, put it around your neck and are just about to kick the chair out.

I LOVE IT!

Kathianne
hmmmm are there any mods on. Seems like he'd be banned if your all sure he was gona be and they were on.

I'm unsure of the 'rules' here, written and unwritten. Having some acquaintance with Jim, Darin, Dan, my guess is if they were on, Loose would be cooling.

OCA
04-21-2007, 09:55 PM

Ain't none on at the moment but it won't be long, kind of like watching a slow death.

CockySOB
04-21-2007, 09:57 PM
I'm unsure of the 'rules' here, written and unwritten. Having some acquaintance with Jim, Darin, Dan, my guess is if they were on, Loose would be cooling.

I was figuring about a 48-hr cooling own period.

I'll be honest though, a lot of the crap posted in this thread is disheartening and disgusting, and it's not just loosecannon. Un-fucking-believable.

shattered
04-21-2007, 09:58 PM
I was figuring about a 48-hr cooling own period.

I'll be honest though, a lot of the crap posted in this thread is disheartening and disgusting, and it's not just loosecannon. Un-fucking-believable.

Don't blame me.. The devil made me do it.

(I trust my go kill yourself post is one of the ones you're referring to)

manu1959
04-21-2007, 09:58 PM
Ain't none on at the moment but it won't be long, kind of like watching a slow death.

let us all hum the theme to jeopardy.....

manu1959
04-21-2007, 10:06 PM
where is my little know it all friend...want to insult my dad now?....

Mr. P
04-21-2007, 10:09 PM
It may be time for me to leave, I've done it before. This sort of activity on a board is suicide. IMO

shattered
04-21-2007, 10:10 PM
It may be time for me to leave, I've done it before. This sort of activity on a board is suicide. IMO

Agreed..and I was leaving...and then saw the crack about Manu's mother..thus, itchy finger syndrome, and dropped a few phrases I don't normally drop...

5stringJeff
04-21-2007, 10:11 PM
Interesting that a "truce" thread would devolve like this. It's closed.