PDA

View Full Version : Truce

Pages : [1] 2

loosecannon
04-21-2007, 12:29 PM
there has been a lot of chatter behind the scenes and on the board about personal attacks.

Some gestures have been submitted about a truce.

I do not in the slightest believe that those gestures are sincere because the rightwingbots on the board do not appear to recognize their own sins that initiated all the recent conflict.

That is my unfounded opinion. Not yet a proven fact.

So let's find out.

I offer a truce to any poster who signs on and agrees to it in this thread.

I will stop personal attacks of you if you stop personal attacks against me.

Anybody who signs onto the thread posting the words "I sign on" agrees to extend those terms to each and every other poster who also signs on.

And a personal attack is an attack or insult against a person, not a group.

A personal attack is anything you say about a person that is insulting to that person as it would be perceived by an objective third party.

I will not sign the truce unless several of the rightwads who initiated the recent campaigns of personal attacks sign on.

It would be acceptable to apply this truce to every forum except the steel cage which was designed as a place for personal attacks.

I will wait for the righties to draw up the truce they want to agree to, a few of them to sign on, and if they do I will join them if i agree that it is fairly written.

Put up, or stop complaining.

OCA
04-21-2007, 12:33 PM
there has been a lot of chatter behind the scenes and on the board about personal attacks.

I do not in the slightest believe that those gestures are sincere because the rightwingbots on the board do not appear to recognize their own sins that initiated all the recent conflict.

So let's find out.

Anybody who signs onto the thread posting the words "I sign on" agrees to extend those terms to each and every other poster who also signs on.

A personal attack is anything you say about a person that is insulting to that person as it would be perceived by an objective third party.

I will not sign the truce unless several of the rightwads who initiated the recent campaigns of personal attacks sign on.

It would be acceptable to apply this truce to every forum except the steel cage which was designed as a place for personal attacks.

I will wait for the righties to draw up the truce they want to agree to, a few of them to sign on, and if they do I will join them if i agree that it is fairly written.

HELL NO, NO TRUCE!

manu1959
04-21-2007, 12:33 PM

So let's find out.

you can't even offer a truce without insulting someone ....

loosecannon
04-21-2007, 12:40 PM

I haven't signed it. I am suggesting that those who are complaining should. I said i will sign on if they offer a fair truce.

I await that response.

OCA
04-21-2007, 12:41 PM

As a "rightwad" I was thinking the same thing:laugh2:

This idiot is so stupid he can't even see that he brought all this upon himself when he came in flaming from post 1 on his first day here...no mercy for him.

OCA
04-21-2007, 12:42 PM
I haven't signed it. I am suggesting that those who are complaining should. I said i will sign on if they offer a fair truce.

I await that response.

Whose complaining? I think you offer great target practice, ducks on the pond.

manu1959
04-21-2007, 12:45 PM

I await that response.

ah .... only the complainers should sign the truce ..... who is they, that will offer this truce? ... and i assume you get to decide waht is fair?

manu1959

ever play whack a mole?

loosecannon

see you are providing the proof that the collective right is insincere.

put up or stop the collective complaining. It is pretty simple.

Samantha
04-21-2007, 12:46 PM
Loosecannon, I suggest you just take the truce and let the rest wallow in the shit swamp of their attacks while you rise above it.

You'll see how foolish they look.

manu1959
04-21-2007, 12:47 PM

so one person defines an entire group?.....

loosecannon
and i assume you get to decide waht is fair?

Before i get to sign on, of course.

and you get to decide if it fair before you sign on.

OCA

We are still waiting you to actually engage in debate without flaming, can you do it?

manu1959
04-21-2007, 12:48 PM
Before i get to sign on, of course.

and you get to decide if it fair before you sign on.

i ain't complaining no need for me to sign on ....

shattered
04-21-2007, 12:50 PM

You took the words right out of my fingertips...

loosecannon
04-21-2007, 12:52 PM
You took the words right out of my fingertips...

and you are also providing the proof that the collective right is not sincere.

TheStripey1
04-21-2007, 12:52 PM
We are still waiting you to actually engage in debate without flaming, can you do it?

laffs... can you?

TheStripey1
04-21-2007, 12:54 PM
loose... just sign on to mine...

let them be the ones to initialize attacks...

and obtw mine is in the lounge...

manu1959
04-21-2007, 12:56 PM

see sam he just can't help himself....

shattered
04-21-2007, 01:01 PM

Sincerety would have been posting your thread without the slams and insults, don'tcha think?

loosecannon
04-21-2007, 01:04 PM
Sincerety would have been posting your thread without the slams and insults, don'tcha think?

I posted in the thread opener that I do not believe that the truce discussion offered by the right was sincere.

I said i won't take the first step because i do not believe ya'll are sincere.

If you are sincere you will draft a truce.

If you aren't you will keep bitching. Thus proving my opinions are facts.

Take the first steps or stop complaining.

shattered
04-21-2007, 01:05 PM
I posted in the thread opener that I do not believe that the truce discussion offered by the right was sincere.

IOW, your entire OP was taunting, and digging - hardly truce-like. You've proven yourself to be nothing but a hypocrite.

manu1959
04-21-2007, 01:09 PM

uh....we aren't complaining and can you show me where the right offered a truce....

loosecannon
04-21-2007, 01:11 PM
uh....we aren't complaining and can you show me where the right offered a truce....

talk to Gunny

loosecannon
04-21-2007, 01:13 PM
IOW, your entire OP was taunting, and digging - hardly truce-like. You've proven yourself to be nothing but a hypocrite.

Nope, I am offering ya'll a chance to prove your sincerity and you are accomplishing the opposite.

Nobody, nobody can prove your sincerity but you.

Same applies to insincerity.

manu1959
04-21-2007, 01:15 PM
Nope, I am offering ya'll a chance to prove your sincerity and you are accomplishing the opposite.

you think you are being polite but you just accused everyone of being insincere .....

manu1959
04-21-2007, 01:16 PM
talk to Gunny

ah that is what this is about.....

shattered
04-21-2007, 01:17 PM

You didn't offer shit. You threw out a taunt and a dig, daring someone to take you up on it, and it backfired with people calling you on your own shit instead.

loosecannon
04-21-2007, 01:24 PM
you think you are being polite but you just accused everyone of being insincere .....

nope

manu1959
04-21-2007, 01:25 PM
nope

yep

manu1959
04-21-2007, 01:26 PM
You didn't offer shit. You threw out a taunt and a dig, daring someone to take you up on it, and it backfired with people calling you on your own shit instead.

yep

loosecannon
04-21-2007, 01:26 PM

nope you are blaming me for your own choices.

If you guys want honest debate free from personal attacks draft a truce.

If YOU won't do that quit your bitching.

shattered
04-21-2007, 01:28 PM

We aren't bitching. We just aren't letting your lies and accusations go unnoticed. You don't see any of us talking about how much better it is on other boards. You're welcome to go back where you came from, however.

When do you graduate high school, anyway?

loosecannon
04-21-2007, 01:29 PM
yep

Nope. I didn't say "everyone" as you claimed and I am not accusing.

I said i don't believe you are all sincere. An opinion.

But I also said that now your actions will prove for all to see whether ya'll are sincere or not.

manu1959
04-21-2007, 01:31 PM

why should one have to draft a truce to have you post without insulting everyone....hell your opening post requesting a truce bashes people....

you run into this a lot huh? .....

Roomy
04-21-2007, 01:31 PM
I remember being told to fuck off back to England on numerous occassions, you all love me now as much as I love you.:cheers2:

Tell me it aint so?:cool:

manu1959
04-21-2007, 01:34 PM
Nope. I didn't say "everyone" as you claimed and I am not accusing.

I said i don't believe you are all sincere. An opinion.

But I also said that now your actions will prove for all to see whether ya'll are sincere or not.

your opinions are insulting.....your condesending attitude is insulting....your entire approach to other people is rude....but feel free to blame others for you surely are without any responsibiltiy in the reactions you get....

shattered
04-21-2007, 01:37 PM
I remember being told to fuck off back to England on numerous occassions, you all love me now as much as I love you.:cheers2:

Tell me it aint so?:cool:

It ain't so.

loosecannon
04-21-2007, 01:48 PM
why should one have to draft a truce to have you post without insulting everyone....hell your opening post requesting a truce bashes people....

you run into this a lot huh? .....

Look Manu if I had a quarter for every time somebody on this board insulted me and lost a quarter for each insult I dished out I could still hear change rattling in my pocket.

Like I said honestly and openly I do not believe that the collective right is sincere, including you.

If you don't like my opinion then HERE is your chance to prove it wrong.

If you don't do that then you PROVE my opinions correct.

Sorry but ya'll will be judged according to what you do, not what you say.

This is a nice lesson in opinions vs facts.

Roomy
04-21-2007, 01:49 PM
It ain't so.

Hahahahah......I never expected anything less and you didn't disappoint............I thankyou and the rep will wing it's way as soon as possible.:laugh2:

loosecannon
04-21-2007, 01:51 PM
your opinions are insulting.....your condesending attitude is insulting....your entire approach to other people is rude....but feel free to blame others for you surely are without any responsibiltiy in the reactions you get....

reread your quoted post and tell me, how many insults did it contain?

I count 5 in one sentence.

You have no moral authority to complain about what I say.

You do the same thing, as does Shattered.

So stop complaining.

Mr. P
04-21-2007, 01:52 PM
[QUOTE=loosecannon;43531....
But I also said that now your actions will prove for all to see whether ya'll are sincere or not.[/QUOTE]

So will yours, so far it ain't lookin good.

manu1959
04-21-2007, 01:54 PM
reread your quoted post and tell me, how many insults did it contain?
I count 5 in one sentence.
You do the same thing, as does Shattered.
So stop complaining.

they are opinions same as yours....you said in you neg rep to me that opinions were not insults...
You do the same thing.
So stop complaining.

Pale Rider
04-21-2007, 01:56 PM
Oooh for crying out fucking LOUD!!! loose... you whiney little BITCH. If you want people to start talking to you in a normal way, THEN JUST TALK TO THEM LIKE THAT. IT'S THAT EASY YOU MORON!!!

There's no need for a TRUCE. Just show some dignity, some intelligence, some control.

STOP CRYING... you look sillier now than you did BEFORE!

Roomy
04-21-2007, 01:59 PM
I think you all need to stop neg repping Lucy and he needs to do the same to you lot, then maybe we can get going with the real stuff, lets face it, he has brightened up your day and he is lucid and coherent, so why not try to converse civilly?I know it's a big ask coming from me but there you go, horses for courses and I like him already, and I am the King so get on with it.:cheers2:

loosecannon
04-21-2007, 02:00 PM
Oooh for crying out fucking LOUD!!! loose... you whiney little BITCH. If you want people to start talking to you in a normal way, THEN JUST TALK TO THEM LIKE THAT. IT'S THAT EASY YOU MORON!!!

There's no need for a TRUCE. Just show some dignity, some intelligence, some control.

STOP CRYING... you look sillier now than you did BEFORE!

No the truce was gunny's plan. He tried to get me to agree to something behind the scenes.

Take up your complaints with him.

I am no longer interested in discussion truces. Ya'll are full of shit.

Pale Rider
04-21-2007, 02:01 PM
I think you all need to stop neg repping Lucy and he needs to do the same to you lot, then maybe we can get going with the real stuff, lets face it, he has brightened up your day and he is lucid and coherent, so why not try to converse civilly?I know it's a big ask coming from me but there you go, horses for courses and I like him already, and I am the King so get on with it.:cheers2:

Nice request, however, it's misguided.

Pale Rider
04-21-2007, 02:03 PM
No the truce was gunny's plan. He tried to get me to agree to something behind the scenes.

If it was in a PM, then you shouldn't be discussing it here. Keep it in a PM.

And if what you think about it is what you've been prattling on about here, then why the FUCK did you BOTHER?

Quit your groveling or get with the program!

loosecannon
they are opinions same as yours....you said in you neg rep to me that opinions were not insults...
You do the same thing.
So stop complaining.

I never was complaining, I was perfectly happy getting 150 neg rep points/day from 4 posters and whippin your asses in debate and argument.

Gunny is the one who wanted a truce. Gunny is the one complaining behind the scenes and in the threads.

Don't blame me tho when I roast you, cuz i will.

manu1959

ya right.....we are full of shit ....

Mr. P
04-21-2007, 02:04 PM

Well that was short lived. :laugh2:

Roomy
04-21-2007, 02:04 PM
Nice request, however, it's misguided.

How so?

loosecannon
04-21-2007, 02:05 PM

No

manu1959
04-21-2007, 02:05 PM

looks like samantha owes me lunch

Pale Rider
04-21-2007, 02:06 PM
How so?

Direct it towards your new found friend with the whinning problem.

Pale Rider
04-21-2007, 02:06 PM
No

You better go up and read the board rules.

Kathianne
04-21-2007, 02:08 PM
You better go up and read the board rules.

Really Loose, you should heed what he's saying.

Roomy
04-21-2007, 02:09 PM
I never was complaining, I was perfectly happy getting 150 neg rep points/day from 4 posters and whippin your asses in debate and argument.

Gunny is the one who wanted a truce. Gunny is the one complaining behind the scenes and in the threads.

Don't blame me tho when I roast you, cuz i will.

Gunny is a good guy, he sees the bigger picture, don't read any more into anything than you think he said, I know, Gunny is better than that and better than most here, you will either learn and accept that or you won't, I won't mention it again to you.:cool:

Roomy
04-21-2007, 02:10 PM
Direct it towards your new found friend with the whinning problem.

Shut the fuck up, since when have I needed friends bub?

Pale Rider
04-21-2007, 02:12 PM

I'm completely convinced at this point Mr. P that this loose[fill in the blank], is totally incapable of normal activity here. He's see's himself as blameless, and all of us as "stupid, low IQ, bushbot, rightwingnut, etc., etc.." A truce. Not a chance. This liberal shit stain has insulted me in every way possible, and is showing NO sign, or making NO attempt at treating me or anyone else any different. I give what I get, so it looks like he'll be getting nothing but SHIT from me, since that what I get from him.

Pale Rider
04-21-2007, 02:13 PM
Shut the fuck up, since when have I needed friends bub?

You said you've come to like this shit bag you filthy little ass nugget. Fuck off you foriegn twit.

Mr. P
04-21-2007, 02:15 PM
I'm completely convinced at this point Mr. P that this loose[fill in the blank], is totally incapable of normal activity here. He's see's himself as blameless, and all of us as "stupid, low IQ, bushbot, rightwingnut, etc., etc.." A truce. Not a chance. This liberal shit stain has insulted me in every way possible, and is showing NO sign, or making NO attempt at treating me or anyone else any different. I give what I get, so it looks like he'll be getting nothing but SHIT from me, since that what I get from him.

Another gabby, IMO. No contribution just slingin shit.

Roomy
04-21-2007, 02:16 PM

Offence is often the best form of defence.All the best tacticians know that.:laugh2: Don't you?

shattered
04-21-2007, 02:16 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v64/mmlnt/popcorn.gif

Pale Rider
04-21-2007, 02:25 PM
Offence is often the best form of defence.All the best tacticians know that.:laugh2: Don't you?

Gee thanks for the tip.... you have fun with that.

Roomy
04-21-2007, 02:25 PM
You said you've come to like this shit bag you filthy little ass nugget. Fuck off you foriegn twit.

Hahahahahahah...I love it when you talk dirty to me :laugh2:

What a fucking third rate twat you turned out to be:laugh2:

No surprise there then:laugh2:

Just when I thought we were getting along:laugh2:

Oh and By the way........foriegn is spelled foreign no matter where you live:laugh2:

Hahahahahahahahhaah.....fucking idiot.:laugh2:

shattered
04-21-2007, 02:26 PM

What a fucking third rate twat you turned out to be:laugh2:

No surprise there then:laugh2:

Just when I thought wewere getting along:laugh2:

Oh and By the way........foriegn is spelled foreign no matter where you live:laugh2:

Hahahahahahahahhaah.....fucking idiot.:laugh2:

:slap: Use paragraphs. Stop typing like Loose. :poke:

jackass
04-21-2007, 02:27 PM

I disagree. There needs to be something done. All of the name calling and cursing each other out is killing the board. There are posters from each side that as soon as they start posting...I usually stop reading the post because I know its just going to get into a flaming war.
I guess I never really noticed it too much because at least before it was held to the top of the board in the more "political" sections. Well now people follow each other all over the board and dont even flame each other in reference to the subject. It has gotten out of control and is getting very old!

Roomy
04-21-2007, 02:28 PM
Gee thanks for the tip.... you have fun with that.

I have handed you your arse back on a plate once or twice before, I grow bored, I thought we were over this?

Roomy
04-21-2007, 02:30 PM
:slap: Use paragraphs. Stop typing like Loose. :poke:

I do what I do..... you never changed me yet......as hard as you try.:laugh2:

shattered
04-21-2007, 02:30 PM
I disagree. There needs to be something done. All of the name calling and cursing each other out is killing the board. There are posters from each side that as soon as they start posting...I usually stop reading the post because I know its just going to get into a flaming war.
I guess I never really noticed it too much because at least before it was held to the top of the board in the more "political" sections. Well now people follow each other all over the board and dont even flame each other in reference to the subject. It has gotten out of control and is getting very old!

Quite the opposite, in fact.. This board is getting more traffic and posts now than it has since it first started. Debates are still going full force on both sides.. Now there's just the added "bonus" of free bitchfests thrown in.

shattered
04-21-2007, 02:31 PM
I do what I do..... you never changed me yet......as hard as you try.:laugh2:

Slapping you obviously worked, as you didn't make the above 3 seperate lines, but kept them combined together.

Roomy
04-21-2007, 02:33 PM
Quite the opposite, in fact.. This board is getting more traffic and posts now than it has since it first started. Debates are still going full force on both sides.. Now there's just the added "bonus" of free bitchfests thrown in.

Exactly, same thing happened when I popped along, didn't stop me getting banned a million times.:laugh2: Now I am integral.

Maybe Lucy can do the same, if he wants to of course?

Roomy
04-21-2007, 02:34 PM
Slapping you obviously worked, as you didn't make the above 3 seperate lines, but kept them combined together.

What

the

hell

are

you

talking

about?

:laugh2:

shattered
04-21-2007, 02:35 PM
What

the

hell

are

you

talking

about?

Back to invisibility status with you, now. Putz. We've agreed, and we've disagreed - our day is complete.

jackass
04-21-2007, 02:37 PM

Just because there is more traffice doesnt make a board better. Hell even Jimmy has asked everyone to quit it.

shattered
04-21-2007, 02:40 PM
Just because there is more traffice doesnt make a board better. Hell even Jimmy has asked everyone to quit it.

My *guess* is because he was getting bombarded with emails from people whining and complaining when they got called on their shit, and neg repped to hell. Thus the "obligation" to speak. All boards of this nature have their ups and downs.. It's the ones that are still active when all the bullshit has passed that make it, and given the status USMB attained before he sold it, I'm betting in spite of all the BS, this one's not far behind.

jackass
04-21-2007, 02:42 PM
My *guess* is because he was getting bombarded with emails from people whining and complaining when they got called on their shit, and neg repped to hell. Thus the "obligation" to speak. All boards of this nature have their ups and downs.. It's the ones that are still active when all the bullshit has passed that make it, and given the status USMB attained before he sold it, I'm betting in spite of all the BS, this one's not far behind.

Maybe..maybe not. Its very old.

Leave it at the top of the board at least! :)

shattered
04-21-2007, 02:44 PM
Maybe..maybe not. Its very old.

Leave it at the top of the board at least! :)

*shrug* If I'm wrong, I'm sure he (or D) will pop in and say so..but that's my take based on previous experience.

Pale Rider
04-21-2007, 02:47 PM

I know you do, that's why you start it, idiot.

Get a life.

Pale Rider
04-21-2007, 02:49 PM
I have handed you your arse back on a plate once or twice before, I grow bored, I thought we were over this?

Lay off the acid drug boy, you're hallucinating again. :fu:

Roomy
04-21-2007, 02:49 PM
I know you do, that's why you start it, idiot.

Get a life.

Give it a rest pretender, I grow weary:laugh2:

Pale Rider
04-21-2007, 02:52 PM
Give it a rest pretender, I grow weary:laugh2:

Then put me on ignore, Ienstein.

shattered
04-21-2007, 02:57 PM
Oh, good grief.. must we fight amongst ourselves now that all the flamethrowers have logged off for awhile?

(And yes, Pale, you need to admit Roomy's "one of us".. He's been here awhile, withstood getting banned repeatedly, has had everyone on here manage to at least agree with him once, etc...)

Roomy
04-21-2007, 02:57 PM
Then put me on ignore, Ienstein.

Don't be forever stupid, you make me laugh:clap: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

Roomy
04-21-2007, 02:59 PM
Oh, good grief.. must we fight amongst ourselves now that all the flamethrowers have logged off for awhile?

(And yes, Pale, you need to admit Roomy's "one of us".. He's been here awhile, withstood getting banned repeatedly, has had everyone on here manage to at least agree with him once, etc...)

Thankyou Shatty, I feel as if I have done the rounds.:cool:

shattered
04-21-2007, 03:00 PM
Thankyou Shatty, I feel as if I have done the rounds.:cool:

Don't be a smartass and mangle my name just for a reaction. I pos-repped you for one thing; you already know I'm not opposed to neg-repping you for another. :slap:

Roomy
04-21-2007, 03:02 PM
Lay off the acid drug boy, you're hallucinating again. :fu:

Alcohol is my drug of choice, ask anyone, I am anti the rest, we can go into that later.

You on the other hand seem to be high on you:laugh2:

Roomy
04-21-2007, 03:04 PM
Don't be a smartass and mangle my name just for a reaction. I pos-repped you for one thing; you already know I'm not opposed to neg-repping you for another. :slap:

Any reaction works for me as you well know, it's what it's all about, it's what we are all here for.:cool:

shattered
04-21-2007, 03:09 PM
Methinks Loose, Stripey, LibGnat, and Gabby all sit on MSN, or Yahoo and contemplate their next move before making it in the hopes that if they're all together, they'll have reinforcement.

Stripey and Loose both start a "Truce" thread within 4 minutes of each other today. Gabby and LibGnat both started an identical thread in the Military section within about 3 minutes of each other today.

Roomy
04-21-2007, 03:10 PM
Methinks Loose, Stripey, LibGnat, and Gabby all sit on MSN, or Yahoo and contemplate their next move before making it in the hopes that if they're all together, they'll have reinforcement.

Stripey and Loose both start a "Truce" thread within 4 minutes of each other today. Gabby and LibGnat both started an identical thread in the Military section within about 3 minutes of each other today.

Where do I come in?

shattered
04-21-2007, 03:11 PM
Where do I come in?

Who would sit on MSN or Yahoo messenger with YOU?

Roomy
04-21-2007, 03:13 PM
Who would sit on MSN or Yahoo messenger with YOU?

I must admit, I a beginning to wonder where they have all gone:clap: Do you really think it's me and my yellow teeth and BO?:laugh2:

shattered
04-21-2007, 03:15 PM
I must admit, I a beginning to wonder where they have all gone:clap: Do you really think it's me and my yellow teeth and BO?:laugh2:

Combine that with the excess cheap booze, and your inability to make friends coupled with your less than charming personality, and oftimes poor grasp of the English language, and you might be on to something. :finger3:

shattered
04-21-2007, 03:20 PM
Wow. I must have stunned Roomy speechless. Too bad I can't rep myself. :dance:

darin
04-21-2007, 03:21 PM
There can be no truce with loose and gabby, to name two. Both of those 'members' simply get their rocks off taking the most mundane threads, and turning them into personal attacks. You two are seriously like a cancer - I won't let you flush our board down the toilet with your crap; That is to say, the only REAL way to bring calm to the board would be to ban those two...to start.

shattered
04-21-2007, 03:23 PM
There can be no truce with loose and gabby, to name two. Both of those 'members' simply get their rocks off taking the most mundane threads, and turning them into personal attacks. You two are seriously like a cancer - I won't let you flush our board down the toilet with your crap; That is to say, the only REAL way to bring calm to the board would be to ban those two...to start.

Nah.. You take the toys away from the masses, and the masses will get restless.. They'll leave of their own accord eventually... It'll be something "There's just no getting through to you losers - this place sucks - I'm leaving."

In any case, the end result will be the same.

jackass
04-21-2007, 03:27 PM

Well....that said...I think there goes your "obligation to speak" theory Shattered!! :laugh2:

Roomy
04-21-2007, 03:28 PM

Darin you have an uncanny knack of picking the threads to jump into, leave it alone for once buddy boy, please, unless of course you plan on wielding the hammer:salute: in which case, I could have told you so.:laugh2: .

shattered
04-21-2007, 03:29 PM
Well....that said...I think there goes your "obligation to speak" theory Shattered!! :laugh2:

Not necessarily.. He came here and said that immediately after blasting the shit outta Gabby in another thread on TOP of the board.. He didn't address this particular issue about "everyone" getting along per Jim's "request".. :)

Roomy
04-21-2007, 03:33 PM
Not necessarily.. He came here and said that immediately after blasting the shit outta Gabby in another thread on TOP of the board.. He didn't address this particular issue about "everyone" getting along per Jim's "request".. :)

I have the utmost respect for Jim, but at times I feel he is reaching too far, people kill each other over politics, I think he is doing well to keep the threats as threats:laugh2:

shattered
04-21-2007, 03:39 PM
Eh. I've got my Orville Redenbacher Pour Over Cheddar microwave popcorn.. I'll just sit and watch. :)

manu1959
04-21-2007, 03:41 PM

nevermind..............

shattered
04-21-2007, 03:46 PM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?p=37122#post37122

his fifth post to be exact....

Huh? Ya lost me...

manu1959
04-21-2007, 03:49 PM
Huh? Ya lost me...

sorry thought that is who you were talking about.....mr high moral ground....

shattered
04-21-2007, 03:50 PM
sorry thought that is who you were talking about.....mr high moral ground....

Nah.. For once, the topics not about his dumb asinine hypocrisy.. :)

Pale Rider
04-21-2007, 03:52 PM

Shattered... darlin'... roomey started in on me by telling me to "SHUT THE FUCK UP." Now if he didn't want to get any of that from he, he shouldn't have started it. I give what I get, and you know that.

shattered
04-21-2007, 03:53 PM
Shattered... darlin'... roomey started in on me by telling me to "SHUT THE FUCK UP." Now if he didn't want to get any of that from he, he shouldn't have started it. I give what I get, and you know that.

Yeah, but he tells everyone to STFU in the same deadpan tone of "typing".. He just doesn't know any better, and sometimes allowances have to be made for minor retardation. :D

Pale Rider
04-21-2007, 03:54 PM
Don't be forever stupid, you make me laugh:clap: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

Cool, I don't take you seriously either. Unless of course you have something serious to say.

I got no problem with you roomy. I give you what I get. :beer:

manu1959
04-21-2007, 03:54 PM
Yeah, but he tells everyone to STFU in the same deadpan tone of "typing".. He just doesn't know any better, and sometimes allowances have to be made for minor retardation. :D

he is from newcastle....after all

Pale Rider
04-21-2007, 03:55 PM

Well... then nobody should come unglued when someone tells roomy to shut the fuck up in return.

shattered
04-21-2007, 03:56 PM
he is from newcastle....after all

<i>*solemn nod*</i>

Roomy

Sometimes. Paley riderey you make me weep, but mostly I laugh:laugh2:

You should do yourself a favour and shut the fuck up:laugh2: Are you fucking drunk?:laugh2:

I thought I was bad but fucking hell:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

manu1959
Well... then nobody should come unglued when someone tells roomy to shut the fuck up in return.

yours is more menacing....

shattered
04-21-2007, 03:57 PM

"Oh good grief" is coming unglued? Tsk. You know me better than that.. You're quite familiar with my coming "unglued".. :)

shattered
04-21-2007, 03:59 PM
Sometimes. Paley riderey you make me weep, but mostly I laugh:laugh2:

You should do yourself a favour and shut the fuck up:laugh2: Are you fucking drunk?:laugh2:

I thought I was bad but fucking hell:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

Sit down, shut up, and drink. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v64/mmlnt/barfly.gif

Pale Rider
04-21-2007, 04:01 PM
"Oh good grief" is coming unglued? Tsk. You know me better than that.. You're quite familiar with my coming "unglued".. :)

I tell ya what shattered, I like you. So, I'm going to ask you to go back a few posts and read what roomy is still saying, AFTER I've cooled it. Now what do you recommend I do? Just take that, or are you going to admonish roomy as well?

... OK, I see you have

shattered
04-21-2007, 04:02 PM
I tell ya what shattered, I like you. So, I'm going to ask you to go back a few posts and read what roomy is still saying, AFTER I've cooled it. Now what do you recommend I do? Just take that, or are you going to admonish roomy as well?

Already have..

shattered
04-21-2007, 04:03 PM
It just doesn't seem like it, because with him I can only use single-syllable words.

Pale Rider
04-21-2007, 04:04 PM
Already have..

Done. I can ignore people shattered, especially when I see it's not even worth the effort.

There's more fun things to do here than fight with an instigator.

manu1959
04-21-2007, 04:10 PM

like what....i thought that was the point?

Kathianne
04-21-2007, 04:11 PM

You come unglued? That would like me coming unglued. It happens. :cheers2:

shattered
04-21-2007, 04:13 PM
You come unglued? That would like me coming unglued. It happens. :cheers2:

It takes an awful lot to get me to come totally, and completely unglued, and when I do.. It's indescribable...

Roomy
04-21-2007, 04:13 PM
Done. I can ignore people shattered, especially when I see it's not even worth the effort.

Thank the lord you are leaving me alone daft rider, I almost had a panic attack thinking you were going to kick my arse with everyone elses foot, what a relief it was to find out you are on your lonesomes daft fellow:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

shattered
04-21-2007, 04:14 PM
Thank the lord you are leaving me alone daft rider, I almost had a panic attack thinking you were going to kick my arse with everyone elses foot, what a relief it was to find out you are on your lonesomes daft fellow:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

Stop.. For once. Just once. Try it.

Kathianne
04-21-2007, 04:14 PM
It takes an awful lot to get me to come totally, and completely unglued, and when I do.. It's indescribable...

I've done so, once or twice. It is freeing and embarrassing. LOL!

Roomy
04-21-2007, 04:16 PM
Stop.. For once. Just once. Try it.

Nah, that wouldn't be me now would it?

shattered
04-21-2007, 04:17 PM
Nah, that wouldn't be me now would it?

No, it wouldn't. Which is why I said try it.

OCA
04-21-2007, 04:18 PM
laffs... can you?

Been doing it when the situation warrants it for 3.5 years now, currently i'm giving back what the enemy is giving. You guys lay off the ridculous heat and so will I.

OCA
04-21-2007, 04:20 PM

Who the fuck offered a truce on the right? We've had the upper hand for years and especially the last month or so, no need for us to offer anything.

Pale Rider
04-21-2007, 04:21 PM

Hell let 'em go shattered. Doesn't bother me, and I'm not going to respond. He'll be talking to himself, and it'll look pretty stupid.

OCA
04-21-2007, 04:22 PM

Just who the fuck is bitching? We slap you down at your own game, the flame game, nobody has bitched about it on the right. As a former mod here I can personally testify that 99.9.% of the bitching is done on the left.

Get a fucking clue gomer.

shattered
04-21-2007, 04:24 PM
I've done so, once or twice. It is freeing and embarrassing. LOL!

Freeing isn't the word I'd use.. Vicious, and ugly is probably more appropriate.. I've been told I have a tongue that can cut through steel. :cool:

Roomy
04-21-2007, 04:25 PM

I'll make a deal with you, when you, do I will.:cool:

shattered
04-21-2007, 04:29 PM
I'll make a deal with you, when you, do I will.:cool:
<i>*consults Magic 8-Ball*</i>

Ask again later.

OCA
04-21-2007, 04:31 PM

Roomy isn't even close to being one of the cavemen on the Geico commercials, he'll never be one of us.

manu1959
04-21-2007, 04:32 PM
Freeing isn't the word I'd use.. Vicious, and ugly is probably more appropriate.. I've been told I have a tongue that can cut through steel. :cool:

man that is tempting..............

OCA
04-21-2007, 04:33 PM

Do it, get on the mod control board and squeeze the trigger.

Roomy
04-21-2007, 04:34 PM
Roomy isn't even close to being one of the cavemen on the Geico commercials, he'll never be one of us.

OOOOOOOOOOOOhhhhhhhhhhh..........you are awful..........but I like you.......:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

shattered
04-21-2007, 04:35 PM
man that is tempting..............

Naughty! :slap:

jimnyc
04-21-2007, 04:35 PM

No

Loose - I hope this is something that Gunny knew you would share with others. If not, please read the rules, we've had enough issues with PM's over the past year. What is said in PM's, stays in PM's.

shattered
04-21-2007, 04:36 PM

You don't have to agree, but it's pretty well fact. He's reached "long standing member" status, and that makes him a part of everything. He's one of the few asinine twits that's managed to maintain a pretty consistent positive rep status, and that's NOT all due to just Libs...

CockySOB
04-21-2007, 04:36 PM

Fucking pathetic dude. You want to have the board take the high road? Then try walking it yourself BEFORE asking others to do the same. This self-aggrandizing bullshit is getting very, VERY tiresome. And to think you once showed promise as an intellectual....

And yeah, stupid shit like this will get you dinged by me as well.

Roomy
04-21-2007, 04:38 PM
Do it, get on the mod control board and squeeze the trigger.

You are the board joke homey, If Darin does as you ask how fucking pathetic would he look you stupid fucking cretin.......oops:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

OCA
04-21-2007, 05:00 PM
You are the board joke homey, If Darin does as you ask how fucking pathetic would he look you stupid fucking cretin.......oops:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

How can I be the joke? I'm not even English.............Boy George.

Roomy
04-21-2007, 05:08 PM
How can I be the joke? I'm not even English.............Boy George.

I almost forgot about him...you must be beside youself?:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

OCA
04-21-2007, 05:17 PM
I almost forgot about him...you must be beside youself?:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

You reminded me of him......you know.........the blatant femininity.......and the heroin addiction.

Roomy
04-21-2007, 05:23 PM
You reminded me of him......you know.........the blatant femininity.......and the heroin addiction.

You shouldn't even try any more dafty, I am leaving you alone now for a day or two.:cool: Bye Bye.

OCA
04-21-2007, 05:30 PM
You shouldn't even try any more dafty, I am leaving you alone now for a day or two.:cool: Bye Bye.

"run, run, run away, run, run, run away".................bitch.

:thanks: :thanks: :thanks:

Gunny
04-21-2007, 05:33 PM

Liar. I simply asked a third party who obviously at least has a voice with you to get you to back off me, and I would do the same. I haven't been elected to speak for anyone else.

Obviously you have the personal integrity of a fucking snake, and as usual attempt to misrepresent something for what it never was.

Talking part's done. You either do it or don't.

Gunny
04-21-2007, 05:46 PM
Loose - I hope this is something that Gunny knew you would share with others. If not, please read the rules, we've had enough issues with PM's over the past year. What is said in PM's, stays in PM's.

As a matter of fact, it was not. As previously stated, I asked a third party via PM to intervene and get this foul-mouthed, walking piece of trash to back off and I in turn would do likewise.

He in turn chose to put it on the board, and twist it into something it was not, and was never meant to be.

Roomy
04-21-2007, 05:50 PM
Ooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhh.......... Gunny's mad.

OCA
04-21-2007, 05:50 PM
As a matter of fact, it was not. As previously stated, I asked a third party via PM to intervene and get this foul-mouthed, walking piece of trash to back off and I in turn would do likewise.

He in turn chose to put it on the board, and twist it into something it was not, and was never meant to be.

UH OH!:dance:

Roomy
04-21-2007, 05:54 PM
UH OH!:dance:

Fucking idiot:laugh2:

loosecannon
04-21-2007, 05:56 PM

IOW a truce. Gunny could not take the heat so he asked for a truce.

So post the truce you want to agree to Gunny.

lily
04-21-2007, 05:56 PM
I admit, I took the 2 posters off ignore so that I could fully appreciate this thread. Shattered you didn't disappoint.

Mommy, mommy they won't play nice. Why don't you people face the facts that this is the most fun you've had in ages. 11 pages now and posts just minutes apart from each other.......you're having the time of your lives.

Well, now I have to go through all the trouble of putting those 2 back on ignore and you know it's not that they don't have anything to say, it's for the peace of the forum.

Well.....back to the top good stuff here.

LiberalNation
04-21-2007, 05:57 PM
lol even truce threads turn into flame fests on this board. Do I think the idea has any hope nope. Some people on the left and right just can't be respectful to people on the other side. They’re too caught up in their own ideologies to see there can be too sides to every issue.

Either way, this place is kinda fun. Hope our local partisan mod dmp doesn’t get to ban the feisty libs while letting just as bad cons stay. Gabby and loose aren’t the only ones in all of this.

loosecannon
04-21-2007, 05:58 PM
Fucking pathetic dude. You want to have the board take the high road? Then try walking it yourself BEFORE asking others to do the same. This self-aggrandizing bullshit is getting very, VERY tiresome. And to think you once showed promise as an intellectual....

And yeah, stupid shit like this will get you dinged by me as well.

Oh REALLY??

The truce was GUNNY'S idea and he wanted ME to take the high road before he would.

Please serve your sermon to the asshole named Gunny if you would.....

shattered
04-21-2007, 05:59 PM
I admit, I took the 2 posters off ignore so that I could fully appreciate this thread. Shattered you didn't disappoint.

Mommy, mommy they won't play nice. Why don't you people face the facts that this is the most fun you've had in ages. 11 pages now and posts just minutes apart from each other.......you're having the time of your lives.

Well, now I have to go through all the trouble of putting those 2 back on ignore and you know it's not that they don't have anything to say, it's for the peace of the forum.

Well.....back to the top good stuff here.

Mommy, Mommy, they won't play nice? Man, you're a dizzy fucking bitch.. Not once have I complained to anyone about the shit your side spews. I merely called your buddy on a few statements he made, and he STILL doesn't have the balls to make good on any of them.

Would you mind giving them back to him, so we can get on with it?

LiberalNation
04-21-2007, 06:00 PM
11 pages now and posts just minutes apart from each other.......you're having the time of your lives.

lol I admit it, except I'm just starting in so haven't had too much fun yet. Couldn't let the drama pass me by without a word tho.:wink2:

shattered
04-21-2007, 06:00 PM
lol even truce threads turn into flame fests on this board. Do I think the idea has any hope nope. Some people on the left and right just can't be respectful to people on the other side. They’re too caught up in their own ideologies to see there can be too sides to every issue.

Either way, this place is kinda fun. Hope our local partisan mod dmp doesn’t get to ban the feisty libs while letting just as bad cons stay. Gabby and loose aren’t the only ones in all of this.

You can take every conservative on this board, and combined together, they wouldn't be as bad as Gabby, OR Loose individually.

LiberalNation
04-21-2007, 06:01 PM
Possibly, I haven't been reading looses posts for quite awhile. Not much too them.

OCA
04-21-2007, 06:04 PM
Fucking idiot:laugh2:

Christ anyone else wanna climb in the ring? This sumbitch is obviously down for the 10 count, creativity, where the hell is the creativity?

Gunny
04-21-2007, 06:18 PM
IOW a truce. Gunny could not take the heat so he asked for a truce.

So post the truce you want to agree to Gunny.

No fucking problem, shit for brains.

Shut your fucking mouth and act like a semi-normal humanoid (emphasis on "act") or you're getting back in spades what you've been effiminately trying to dish out.

You have no fucking idea what heat is, you fucking lying, pussy-ass, slime-swilling gutter dwelling bitch.

Mr. P
04-21-2007, 06:39 PM

Ya know I am very tolerant for the most part, but these two contribute nothing except constant disruption. Like the kids in school that prevent learning do to their bad behavior, these two are doing the same here.

I'd not object to both being banned. As a matter of fact, I recommend it.

LiberalNation
04-21-2007, 06:40 PM
Sure as long as you ban the worst two conservatives as well. Otherwise it's some partisan bullshit.

Roomy
04-21-2007, 06:41 PM

Shut your fucking mouth and act like a semi-normal humanoid (emphasis on "act") or you're getting back in spades what you've been effiminately trying to dish out.

You have no fucking idea what heat is, you fucking lying, pussy-ass, slime-swilling gutter dwelling bitch.

Do you know why newbies head straight for you Gunny?

Because you are a big mouthed bastard , you are the first there and you never let up.You know me well enough now to know I am don't mean that nastily, but it is the way it is, I did it, and everybody knows what I am like, It took me a while, but eventually I came to the conclusion that........I like you....'You talk shit'.....'I talk shit'...I don't care..I like you.....nothing matters, my politics nor yours, nobody knows what mine is:laugh2: whats yours?:laugh2: Let it go buddy boy, you always do anyway, I might just fuck about with you and make you mad:laugh2:

Mr. P
04-21-2007, 06:46 PM
Sure as long as you ban the worst two conservatives as well. Otherwise it's some partisan bullshit.

I am even tolerant of young know it all teenagers, to a point.

Kathianne
04-21-2007, 06:47 PM

Geez, I've just been called a castrating female and a bitch. You win! Damn, I guess I'm nice. :laugh2:

darin
04-21-2007, 07:05 PM

We don't ban based on political leanings. We ban when people's expressed sole purpose is to cause trouble - like Gab and Loose. The fact they only serve to flame and insult, is what'll cause their banishment

Pale Rider
04-21-2007, 07:12 PM
Mommy, Mommy, they won't play nice? Man, you're a dizzy fucking bitch.. Not once have I complained to anyone about the shit your side spews. I merely called your buddy on a few statements he made, and he STILL doesn't have the balls to make good on any of them.

Would you mind giving them back to him, so we can get on with it?

Now shattered... (hate to have to do this but...), what's this? Can't you get along? Or Just you can retort in kind but not me?

Tell ya what... don't jump on me for shootin' back at numbnuts roomy, and I won't say anything to you shootin' back at ho lily. :cool:

Pale Rider
04-21-2007, 07:15 PM
Christ anyone else wanna climb in the ring? This sumbitch is obviously down for the 10 count, creativity, where the hell is the creativity?

Just ignore it bro. That, thing, is the dumbest fucking muttonhead on the board. Needs to be on permanent ban.

shattered
04-21-2007, 07:16 PM
Now shattered... wha'ts this? Can't you get along? Or Just you can retort in kind but not me?

Tell ya what... don't jump on me for shootin' back at numbnuts roomy, and I won't say anything to you shootin' back at ho lily. :cool:

Agreed, but minor difference.. Roomy's not here to cause actual *fights*. Lily is, and just as soon as things don't go her way, she'll leave in a puddle of tears. Roomy at least takes what he dishes out.

LibGnat has already started her neg-rep for nothing, Lily will soon be joining her, and then will come Samantha..

Roomy's just here for shits & giggles..

Kathianne
04-21-2007, 07:19 PM
I'm beginning to remember the headaches. Life is so much nicer now. There was a time I thought I needed to try and make nice, now I say, go at it boys and girls.

loosecannon
04-21-2007, 07:19 PM

I knew you were full of shit about a truce. Next time you want a truce post it on the board. So everybody can see it.

Pale Rider
04-21-2007, 07:21 PM
Agreed, but minor difference.. Roomy's not here to cause actual *fights*. Lily is, and just as soon as things don't go her way, she'll leave in a puddle of tears. Roomy at least takes what he dishes out.

LibGnat has already started her neg-rep for nothing, Lily will soon be joining her, and then will come Samantha..

Roomy's just here for shits & giggles..

Aight... and truthfully, I'm not "fighting" when I reply to roomy. I know what this person is doing. It's a gag, and I treat him that way.

shattered
04-21-2007, 07:24 PM
Aight... and truthfully, I'm not "fighting" when I reply to roomy. I know what this person is doing. It's a gag, and I treat him that way.

Ok.. If that's all it is, my mouth is forever shut on you and Roomy.. :)

darin
04-21-2007, 07:31 PM
I knew you were full of shit about a truce. Next time you want a truce post it on the board. So everybody can see it.

It's your problem - you are causing ALL the trouble here. If you are man enough to do the right thing - you an another, then things'll stop. It's your choice. Be wared, if I find you're harassing via Rep - that's abusing your privilege of participation on this board is is grounds to have your account banned.

loosecannon
04-21-2007, 07:44 PM
It's your problem - you are causing ALL the trouble here.

You don't need to worry about me harrasing via PM's that is not my style.

Meanwhile you got your facts all wrong, in fact you got em reversed.

The problem here was caused as much or more by the chorus of posters from Gunny to pale rider to shattered who post non stop personal attacks instead of dialogue and discussion and debate. And who coordinate harrasment campaigns via persistent Neg rep barrages.

You should deal with the problems in that camp if you want to solve "the problem". Because i came onto the board cocky but polite until I had obsorbed a ton of BS from the resident rightwingbots.

And I am not gonna put that snake back in the can until they do.

Gunny made indirect efforts to get ME to agree to a nonspecifc truce.

So where is Gunny and his truce now?

Is he sincere or full of shit?

I doubted his sincerity and now I am proven correct.

If you don't want little ol me disrupting your board then stop giving me 100 reasons a day to play the game of personal attacks that this thread is absolutely overflowing with.

I make you a challenge: lock the thread right now and go back and count the personal attacks.

I bet my membership against yours that the right posted the large majority.

Pale Rider
04-21-2007, 07:55 PM
If you don't want little ol me disrupting your board then ......
...leave ...bye.

Roomy
04-21-2007, 08:02 PM
Now shattered... (hate to have to do this but...), what's this? Can't you get along? Or Just you can retort in kind but not me?

Shut the fuck up you thick bastard.Go shoot some tin cans you fucking idiot.

manu1959
04-21-2007, 08:02 PM
Ya know I am very tolerant for the most part, but these two contribute nothing except constant disruption. Like the kids in school that prevent learning do to their bad behavior, these two are doing the same here.

post of the day....

manu1959
04-21-2007, 08:04 PM
You don't need to worry about me harrasing via PM's that is not my style.

Meanwhile you got your facts all wrong, in fact you got em reversed.

The problem here was caused as much or more by the chorus of posters from Gunny to pale rider to shattered who post non stop personal attacks instead of dialogue and discussion and debate. And who coordinate harrasment campaigns via persistent Neg rep barrages.

You should deal with the problems in that camp if you want to solve "the problem". Because i came onto the board cocky but polite until I had obsorbed a ton of BS from the resident rightwingbots.

And I am not gonna put that snake back in the can until they do.

Gunny made indirect efforts to get ME to agree to a nonspecifc truce.

So where is Gunny and his truce now?

Is he sincere or full of shit?

I doubted his sincerity and now I am proven correct.

If you don't want little ol me disrupting your board then stop giving me 100 reasons a day to play the game of personal attacks that this thread is absolutely overflowing with.

I make you a challenge: lock the thread right now and go back and count the personal attacks.

you are the biggest liar shit disturber ever...100 says you run back to your home board and brag....

Roomy
04-21-2007, 08:06 PM
It's your problem - you are causing ALL the trouble here. If you are man enough to do the right thing - you an another, then things'll stop. It's your choice. Be wared, if I find you're harassing via Rep - that's abusing your privilege of participation on this board is is grounds to have your account banned.

No, you are causing trouble now Darin, threats are threats, it doesn't matter how you wrap them up, you say nothing then whoah.... you got plenty to say.

Gunny
04-21-2007, 08:18 PM

I'd figure even a shit-for-brains MFer like you who arrogantly pisses on how dumb everybody but you is would know the difference between a "truce" and a "ceasefire;" especially since you're over in another thread making a complete dumbass of yourself displayng what you DON'T know about the First Gulf War.

I was there fuckwad. Where were YOU?

A truce carries with it the implication of peace. There will NEVER be peace between a bog-fucking-mouthed, self-agrandizing bully like you and someone like me who represents everything you ain't, and ain't never going to be.

A ceasefire is you going your way and me going mine. I've never backed down to human garbage like you, and it ain't about to happen in this lifetime.

You come on here with your conscending, pretentious and disengenuous offer of truce as if youo aren't the fucking troll that's caused every bit of grief sent your way.

Walk the walk motherfucker. If you can back up your alligator mouth with your bumblebee ass. You instigated hostilities, you can instigate the peace.

OCA
04-21-2007, 08:21 PM

Thats what i'm talking about, get yourself some son!

OCA
04-21-2007, 08:22 PM

HERE HERE! :clap:

LiberalNation
04-21-2007, 08:23 PM
lol so I guess the whole truce idea is off. Told it. Anyway why are mods always locking threads in the steele cage they don't like but isn't any worse then any other stuff here.

OCA
04-21-2007, 08:28 PM
I'm beginning to remember the headaches. Life is so much nicer now. There was a time I thought I needed to try and make nice, now I say, go at it boys and girls.

Ain't life grand this way?:beer:

No dozens of complaint pms everyday, no reported posts to deal with, no more dealing with libs bitching about impartiality constantly AND NO MORE BEING TOLD I CAN'T SAY THIS OR THAT AS A MOD!

Free at last, free at last, god almighty i'm free at last!

manu1959
04-21-2007, 08:30 PM
lol so I guess the whole truce idea is off. Told it. Anyway why are mods always locking threads in the steele cage they don't like but isn't any worse then any other stuff here.

life is like that....

OCA
04-21-2007, 08:32 PM

Ainte geia malaka
Vaya con dios puto
Don't let the door hit you in the ass retard

DARIN TAKE THAT FRIGGIN BET, I'LL PAY YOUR ANTE AND BLINDS!

LiberalNation
04-21-2007, 08:33 PM
life is like that....
Authorities always is corrupt like this, true.

Roomy
04-21-2007, 08:34 PM
Ainte geia malaka
Vaya con dios puto
Don't let the door hit you in the ass retard

You just look like a ****

OCA
04-21-2007, 08:35 PM
You just look like a ****

Creativity is the key word of the day for you, yours needs work........pikey.

Pale Rider
04-21-2007, 08:37 PM
Shut the fuck up you thick bastard.Go shoot some tin cans you fucking idiot.

OK... you hold 'em.

Roomy
04-21-2007, 08:38 PM
Creativity is the key word of the day for you, yours needs work........pikey.

Keep sucking cock ****, it's what you do best.:laugh2:

loosecannon
04-21-2007, 08:39 PM
I'd figure even a shit-for-brains MFer like you who arrogantly pisses on how dumb everybody but you is would know the difference between a "truce" and a "ceasefire

then please address that insult at yourself (shit-for-brains MFer like you who arrogantly pisses on how dumb everybody but you is) A cease fire is a truce. Look it up.

There will NEVER be peace between a bog-fucking-mouthed, self-agrandizing bully like you and someone like me

But you are a bog-fucking-mouthed, self-agrandizing bully

A ceasefire is you going your way and me going mine. I've never backed down to human garbage like you, and it ain't about to happen in this lifetime.

I get it, when you are wrong you never admit it.

You come on here with your conscending, pretentious and disengenuous offer of truce as if youo aren't the fucking troll that's caused every bit of grief sent your way.

No unlike you I was and still am sincere and my word is actually worth something. If I say I will agree if/when your camp does I mean it. You apparently do not.

Walk the walk motherfucker. If you can back up your alligator mouth with your bumblebee ass. You instigated hostilities, you can instigate the peace.

If all you wanted was a cease fire and no peace then you should have found some more direct wsay of communicating it cuz your third party message got garbled in translations.

And your cease fire isn't worth anything to me.

truce : noun;a state of peace agreed to between opponents so they can discuss peace terms

IOW a cease fire

cease-fire or cease·fire (sēs'fīr')
n.
An order to stop firing.
Suspension of active hostilities; a truce.

LiberalNation
04-21-2007, 08:39 PM
OK... you hold 'em.
lol

OCA
04-21-2007, 08:41 PM
Keep sucking cock ****, it's what you do best.:laugh2:

Shit lets at least be original, or have I fucked up the creativity and originality wires on you? That shit is grade school at best.

manu1959
04-21-2007, 08:44 PM
then please address that insult at yourself (shit-for-brains MFer like you who arrogantly pisses on how dumb everybody but you is) A cease fire is a truce. Look it up.
But you are a bog-fucking-mouthed, self-agrandizing bully
I get it, when you are wrong you never admit it.
No unlike you I was and still am sincere and my word is actually worth something. If I say I will agree if/when your camp does I mean it. You apparently do not.
If all you wanted was a cease fire and no peace then you should have found some more direct wsay of communicating it cuz your third party message got garbled in translations.
And your cease fire isn't worth anything to me.
truce : noun;a state of peace agreed to between opponents so they can discuss peace terms

IOW a cease fire

cease-fire or cease·fire (sēs'fīr')
n.
An order to stop firing.
Suspension of active hostilities; a truce.

holy crap you are arguing with your self......luke i am you father

Roomy
04-21-2007, 08:44 PM
Shit lets at least be original, or have I fucked up the creativity and originality wires on you? That shit is grade school at best.

No, all you have done is called in favours from your butt buddy, how does it feel ****?:clap:

Pale Rider
04-21-2007, 08:47 PM

I'll tell ya brother, yeah it's nice not being a mod anymore and free to speak your mind, but truthfully, loose and roomy would be gone if I still had the power. Just look at what roomy has been doing. Anything good there? Nope. Worthless garbage, and without provication. Just came in and started spewing it. And loose, that's just a thick headed, liberal, moron. Hasn't said one rational word for about a hundred posts now. I'd can 'em both. Gone.

manu1959
04-21-2007, 08:49 PM
I'll tell ya brother, yeah it's nice not being a mod anymore and free to speak your mind, but truthfully, loose and roomy would be gone if I still had the power. Just look at what roomy has been doing. Anything good there? Nope. Worthless garbage, and without provication. Just came in and started spewing it. And loose, that's just a thick headed, liberal, moron. Hasn't said one rational word for about a hundred posts now. I'd can 'em both. Gone.

pale...if i may...roomy is just the drunk at the local pub...loose now that is another matter...that dude gets gunny sacked

OCA
04-21-2007, 08:50 PM
No, all you have done is called in favours from your butt buddy, how does it feel ****?:clap:

YES! FEELS GREAT!

but you don't know if I called in a favor or not, maybe yes, maybe no, sucks not knowing, doesn't it?

OCA
04-21-2007, 08:51 PM
pale...if i may...roomy is just the drunk at the local pub...loose now that is another matter...that dude gets gunny sacked

I don't want Roomy gone, he's who I use my new material on, he's constantly stepping in dogshit plus everytime I rip him a new asshole my rep goes up exponentially.:cool:

manu1959
04-21-2007, 08:55 PM
I don't want Roomy gone, he's who I use my new material on, he's constantly stepping in dogshit plus everytime I rip him a new asshole my rep goes up exponentially.:cool:

if i may....you and roomy and pale are like guys i used to drink and riff in bars with.....lost od shtick and drinks but all leave friends....loose...well ... he would get a beatin....by the girls

Pale Rider
04-21-2007, 08:57 PM

I'll tell ya though pard, even the biker bar shit holes I hang out in, drunks that get otta hand get tossed out. :dunno:

I will admit he's harmless, like that deerfly that flies around your head in the summer... :D

Roomy
04-21-2007, 08:58 PM

Try as you fucking idiots might....and boy have you fucking idiots tried, I don't get banned for long, it has long been agreed I am not a troll, I just make you lot look like the twats you are and you don't like it, the only thing that bothers me a little bit is how much notice you take of the ****, it speaks volumes.

OCA
04-21-2007, 08:59 PM
if i may....you and roomy and pale are like guys i used to drink and riff in bars with.....lost od shtick and drinks but all leave friends....loose...well ... he would get a beatin....by the girls

Well that may be, but honestly Roomy wouldn't make it through the drinking session, first off he wouldn't have enough cash to pay when his time to buy a round came around and he'd run his piehole about some stupid shit while he was drunk and end up in a dumpster somewhere with the shit kicked out of him.

OCA
04-21-2007, 09:00 PM
Try as you fucking idiots might....and boy have you fucking idiots tried, I don't get banned for long, it has long been agreed I am not a troll, I just make you lot look like the twats you are and you don't like it, the only thing that bothers me a little bit is how much notice you take of the ****, it speaks volumes.

You got banned for 3 months once upon a time:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

Taking notice of the ****.....uh english please, not pikey.

manu1959
04-21-2007, 09:01 PM
I'll tell ya though pard, even the biker bar shit holes I hang out in, drunks that get otta hand get tossed out. :dunno:

I will admit he's harmless, like that deerfly that flies around your head in the summer... :D

we have all been run out of bars ... as that dude from the redneck thing says....i dont know how many it would take but i know how many they was gonna use

Pale Rider
04-21-2007, 09:01 PM

Hey... I'm up for pounding a few cold ones. Haven't done it for a while now... :cheers2:

Maybe I'll have to run up to the store and buy some BEER!

loosecannon
04-21-2007, 09:02 PM
Hasn't said one rational word for about a hundred posts now.

This coming from you is like Snoop Dog debating Noam Chomsky and pretending he won.

You just talk shit and pretend that it is true.

manu1959
04-21-2007, 09:03 PM
This coming from you is like Snoop Dog debating Noam Chomsky and pretending he won.

dude...you are fucking done....

Roomy
You got banned for 3 months once upon a time:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

Taking notice of the ****.....uh english please, not pikey.

You've got nothing but Darin now bonny lad:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

You aint worth shit:laugh2:

Even when you were, I never gave a fuck, you were always a :laugh2: **** to me.

Pale Rider

Watch the "C" word, that WILL get you banned. I know, Jimmy HATES that word.

Kathianne

Noam is like you, can't lose. Make the rules and change them for yourselves. F off.

manu1959
04-21-2007, 09:04 PM
Hey... I'm up for pounding a few cold ones. Haven't done it for a while now... :cheers2:

Maybe I'll have to run up to the store and buy some BEER!

go for it...i will be here...btw saw the picks of your bike...glad you are ok....

OCA
04-21-2007, 09:05 PM
You've got nothing but Darin now bonny lad:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

You aint worth shit:laugh2:

Even when you were, I never gave a fuck, you were always a :laugh2: **** to me.

I own you.

loosecannon

IOW I am stealing your thunder and all of them are still losing the argument against little ol me.

Bush still has 200,000,000 neg rep points

manu1959
Noam is like you, can't lose. Make the rules and change them for yourselves. F off.

holy crap....kath taking the piss

Pale Rider
we have all been run out of bars ... as that dude from the redneck thing says....i dont know how many it would take but i know how many they was gonna use

:lol: Damn, that's hilarious. Never heard that.

Roomy
04-21-2007, 09:06 PM
Watch the "C" word, that WILL get you banned. I know, Jimmy HATES that word.

OCA knows he hates it too, but hey, OCA has used it, maybe we will go down together if that is the straw that broke the camels back?

Pale Rider
04-21-2007, 09:08 PM
IOW I am stealing your thunder and all of them are still losing the argument against little ol me.

Bush still has 200,000,000 neg rep points

Your "adding to your count of negative posts here," if you still are betting Darin, you better quit.

Pale Rider
04-21-2007, 09:09 PM
OCA knows he hates it too, but hey, OCA has used it, maybe we will go down together if that is the straw that broke the camels back?

OCA knows Jimmy personally. They hang out from time to time and party together. Do you know Jimmy? No. So who do think will be gone? That's not a hard question.

loosecannon
04-21-2007, 09:09 PM
dude...you are fucking done....

Manu you have no fucking idea. I haven't even begun to begin.

Ya'll have thrown almost everything you have and it hasn't put a scratch in me.

Once we get back to content and debate I am no longer taking names or prisoners. I am playing for blood from here on out.

manu1959
04-21-2007, 09:11 PM
:lol: Damn, that's hilarious. Never heard that.

ron white....red neck tour with foxworthy go see it ron white is hi larry us

Pale Rider
04-21-2007, 09:12 PM

Once we get back to content and debate I am no longer taking names or prisoners. I am playing for blood from here on out.

You "haven't BEGUN to BEGIN?" Holy crap... :laugh: :alcoholic: :lmao:

Kathianne

Truly you are a tard. Haven't seen you in any thread for the past 24 hours that isn't a pissing contest. Loser.

manu1959

dude...you are so lame.... you are like the drunk skank at the party given the passed out dudes head.....the cheerleaders will be calling you "so yestaerday"

lily
04-21-2007, 09:13 PM

Odd, isn't it?

Pale Rider
04-21-2007, 09:14 PM
ron white....red neck tour with foxworthy go see it ron white is hi larry us

I was planning on seeing him. He'll be here in July. "They call me tater salad"... LOL!

OCA
04-21-2007, 09:17 PM

Jesus Christ! I've heard this stupid shit from you like 20 times and to date nothing, nada, zilch. You simply don't have it.

manu1959
04-21-2007, 09:18 PM
I was planning on seeing him. He'll be here in July. "They call me tater salad"... LOL!

dude is so funny....another great line

i had the right to remain silent but not the ability

loosecannon
04-21-2007, 09:21 PM
Truly you are a tard. Haven't seen you in any thread for the past 24 hours that isn't a pissing contest. Loser.

You better credit that to the 3-5 Rightwingbots who held up the other end of the bargain.

THIS thread definitely did not begin as a pissing contest but Shattered and manure derailed it into one.

loosecannon
04-21-2007, 09:24 PM
Jesus Christ! I've heard this stupid shit from you like 20 times and to date nothing, nada, zilch. You simply don't have it.

Oh blow it out your ass Mr hotair.

You haven't posted a single bit of content or debate after at least 10 direct challenges.

The one time you tried to post something meaningful and worthy of bandwidth you got blown outta the water with just one post that you claimed that i didn't write.

You can't even begin to hang so you flee for the refuge of ad homs and personal attacks because frankly when it comes to ideas, you don't have any that aren't re combinations of obscenities.

loosecannon
04-21-2007, 09:25 PM
dude...you are so lame.... you are like the drunk skank at the party given the passed out dudes head.....the cheerleaders will be calling you "so yestaerday"

Dude that drunk skank is your MAMA.

Try not to serve softballs chump.

manu1959
04-21-2007, 09:27 PM
Dude that drunk skank is your MAMA.

Try not to serve softballs chump.

my mom is dead ... died of breast cancer a year ago fuck face .... thus i would wish testicular cancer on ya but it is is pointless....

OCA
04-21-2007, 09:29 PM
Oh blow it out your ass Mr hotair.

You haven't posted a single bit of content or debate after at least 10 direct challenges.

The one time you tried to post something meaningful and worthy of bandwidth you got blown outta the water with just one post that you claimed that i didn't write.

You can't even begin to hang so you flee for the refuge of ad homs and personal attacks because frankly when it comes to ideas, you don't have any that aren't re combinations of obscenities.

You really think at this point that anybody believes anything you say(cons or libs) or that you have an ounce of credibility left here?

You are a joke, you cut and pasted half the post you are talking about, i've laid waste to you several times.

OCA
04-21-2007, 09:32 PM
my mom is dead ... died of breast cancer a year ago fuck face .... thus i would wish testicular cancer on ya but it is is pointless....

Manu i'm guessing this will be the final nail in his coffin, anybody who talks about another's mom on a board is completely void of any class and is a detriment to the board.

manu1959
04-21-2007, 09:32 PM
Odd, isn't it?

not really....everyone is willing to play nice but loose...

loosecannon
04-21-2007, 09:34 PM

If you play, you pay.

manu1959
04-21-2007, 09:35 PM
Manu i'm guessing this will be the final nail in his coffin, anybody who talks about another's mom on a board is completely void of any class and is a detriment to the board.

he was void of class before he got here.....we just gave him the opportunity to show all that are here who he is....

OCA
04-21-2007, 09:36 PM
If you play, you pay.

Are you serious, you have zero problem talking shit about a guys mom who is dead? You don't think you owe him an apology?

loosecannon
04-21-2007, 09:37 PM
not really....everyone is willing to play nice but loose...

and manu, and Gunny, and pale Rider, and Shattered, and Gaffer, and dmp, and OCA, and

wait a minute isn't LOOSE the one who started this thread about a TRUCE. As in, playing nice? Didn't ALL of ya'll reject that?

Manu re you are blowing bullshit outta your blowhole.

That was "nice" for lying.

shattered
04-21-2007, 09:37 PM
If you play, you pay.

I came back just to say goodbye to you.. You're not long for this place.. Just remember, everything you dish out in life comes back to you two-fold.. You want to pull someones mother into this shit, it'll be a day of rejoicing when yours drops dead if she hasn't already. If she has, she's probably rolling in her grave at what a complete and utter piece of useless fucking shit her own flesh and blood turned out to be.. an absolute disgrace.

Do the world a favor - go slash your fucking wrist, dickhead.

Kathianne
04-21-2007, 09:38 PM
Are you serious, you have zero problem talking shit about a guys mom who is dead? You don't think you owe him an apology?

I doubt he does. It goes with the territory he's cut out for himself. I tried to ding him, but he must have like an 'evil shield' or somthing..

Mr. P

Twas gonna say the same thing.

loosecannon

Nope, he has been hurling insults like a caged monkey throwing peanuts at the crowd.

It is so not my fault if i accidentally struck a nerve.

Dude should not throw rocks if he lives in a glass house.

Same advice goes to Gunny.

OCA
and manu, and Gunny, and pale Rider, and Shattered, and Gaffer, and dmp, and OCA, and

wait a minute isn't LOOSE the one who started this thread about a TRUCE. As in, playing nice? Didn't ALL of ya'll reject that?

Manu re you are blowing bullshit outta your blowhole.

That was "nice" for lying.

Read the opening post in this thread, its so full of flames, its completely disingenuous just like you.