PDA

View Full Version : Its time to commit suicide, John

glockmail
01-22-2010, 10:57 AM
Couldn't have happened to a nicer Democrat presidential candidate phony.

Former Senator (D-N.C.) and 2004 Vice Presidential candidate John Edwards's popularity has now fallen to 15% in his home state of North Carolina in a new Public Policy Polling survey, marking the lowest finding for Edwards of any PPP poll ever, four points lower than his 19% favorable opinion in May.

http://washingtonscene.thehill.com/in-the-know/36-news/1573-revelations-from-best-seller-send-john-edwards-popularity-to-new-lows

All he needs to go over the edge is for his hair to start falling out. :lol:

01-22-2010, 11:04 AM
why would he commit suicide? he's wealthy. He has hair. I dont think it really matters how many people approve. He wont be running for office again soon.

SassyLady
01-22-2010, 11:05 AM
Couldn't have happened to a nicer Democrat presidential candidate phony.

http://washingtonscene.thehill.com/in-the-know/36-news/1573-revelations-from-best-seller-send-john-edwards-popularity-to-new-lows

All he needs to go over the edge is for his hair to start falling out. :lol:

Couldn't happen to a more deserving person.

Off Topic: I used to love to open and read your posts Glock because I've always had a school girl crush on Clint, but have to tell you that your new avatar makes me want to puke...so I might not be reading much of your stuff any more...please don't take it personally! :laugh2:

glockmail
01-22-2010, 11:12 AM

Off Topic: I used to love to open and read your posts Glock because I've always had a school girl crush on Clint, but have to tell you that your new avatar makes me want to puke...so I might not be reading much of your stuff any more...please don't take it personally! :laugh2: I was thinking of changing it to this:

http://www.justplainpolitics.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=344&d=1264130667

SassyLady
01-22-2010, 11:14 AM
I was thinking of changing it to this:

http://www.justplainpolitics.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=344&d=1264130667

Can't see it - would it be Sean Connery? He's gorgeous even without his hair!!!!

glockmail
01-22-2010, 11:14 AM
why would he commit suicide? he's wealthy. He has hair. I dont think it really matters how many people approve. He wont be running for office again soon. Because guys like that are always looking for others to approve of him.

I can't tell you how much we North Carolinians hate this pretty boy.

chloe
01-22-2010, 11:15 AM

Off Topic: I used to love to open and read your posts Glock because I've always had a school girl crush on Clint, but have to tell you that your new avatar makes me want to puke...so I might not be reading much of your stuff any more...please don't take it personally! :laugh2:

Glocks real pic is cuter then clint eastwood, but I think glock gets nervous when women are flirty....so thats probably why he had to Imus down:laugh2:.

glockmail
01-22-2010, 11:17 AM
Can't see it - would it be Sean Connery? He's gorgeous even without his hair!!!! No it's not Sean. I've changed my av so you can see it now. Isn't she gorgeous!

SassyLady
01-22-2010, 11:37 AM
No it's not Sean. I've changed my av so you can see it now. Isn't she gorgeous!

:eek:
Holy Cow Glock - I'm going to have to put you on ignore so you quit scaring me!!! Imus was just ugly, but this is scary and ugly.:eek:

glockmail
01-22-2010, 02:50 PM
:eek:
Holy Cow Glock - I'm going to have to put you on ignore so you quit scaring me!!! Imus was just ugly, but this is scary and ugly.:eek:

Yeah it was scaring me too. I hope this one's better, LOL.

SassyLady
01-22-2010, 03:18 PM
Yeah it was scaring me too. I hope this one's better, LOL.

Much better - scary, but in a entirely different way.....:dance:

glockmail
01-22-2010, 03:23 PM
LOL Nice shades.

Silver
01-22-2010, 04:19 PM
why would he commit suicide? he's wealthy. He has hair. I dont think it really matters how many people approve. He wont be running for office again soon.

why ?

Maybe because he put a large amount of money into the Obama stock market...

That ought to make you consider suicide....

Binky
01-22-2010, 04:26 PM
Glocks real pic is cuter then clint eastwood, but I think glock gets nervous when women are flirty....so thats probably why he had to Imus down:laugh2:.

Yeah, I remember Glocks real pic.....Hubba, hubba.....:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2: