PDA

View Full Version : Wrestling Club!!

Nukeman
01-22-2010, 07:29 PM
I had to share these pics of my youngest getting ready for wrestling club. He is soo excited and can hardly wait. He has his FIRST tournament on Sunday and is trying to get his "game face" on!!! LOL

Kathianne
01-22-2010, 07:35 PM
I had to share these pics of my youngest getting ready for wrestling club. He is soo excited and can hardly wait. He has his FIRST tournament on Sunday and is trying to get his "game face" on!!! LOL

He's so cute and so small, with a killer profile in pic! ;) I hope he wins.

Abbey Marie
01-22-2010, 07:40 PM
Awww!

Trigg
01-22-2010, 07:42 PM
He's so cute and so small, with a killer profile in pic! ;) I hope he wins.

He's a burley 53 pounds!!!!!

This will be his first meet so I hope he doesn't just fall on his back. He's excited though so it should be a lot of fun to watch.

Trigg
01-22-2010, 07:43 PM
Awww!

he's not trying to look cute!!!!

Your supposed to say "he looks so scary and tough", after all he's got his mean face on :laugh2:

Kathianne
01-22-2010, 08:49 PM
He's a burley 53 pounds!!!!!

This will be his first meet so I hope he doesn't just fall on his back. He's excited though so it should be a lot of fun to watch.

53 lbs? I'd put him in the cookie jar and tell him to come out after another 100lbs! LOL!

Seriously, wish him luck. I hope his competitor is less than 60 lbs!

AFbombloader
01-22-2010, 10:21 PM
53 lbs? I'd put him in the cookie jar and tell him to come out after another 100lbs! LOL!

Seriously, wish him luck. I hope his competitor is less than 60 lbs!

They wrestle in weight classes that are close to their weights. He will do great!

82Marine89
01-22-2010, 10:55 PM
Reminds me of the movie "Little Giants".

chloe
01-22-2010, 10:57 PM
He's a cutie pie :cool:

Binky
01-22-2010, 11:31 PM
What an adorable young man.....

Abbey Marie
01-23-2010, 07:27 PM
he's not trying to look cute!!!!

Your supposed to say "he looks so scary and tough", after all he's got his mean face on :laugh2:

Haha, I know- he would probably hate to hear us women gushing over him.
Tell him his tough attitude is what counts in the long run, and he appears to have that in spades!

Nukeman
01-24-2010, 05:02 PM
Well after rising VERY early on a Sunday morning, driving for 35minutes to get to the tournament, and sitting for MANY hours on those OHH so comfortable bleachers its finally over for today.

Our little guy went forth to the battle field and came away a little stronger and wiser. Sadly he did not win today (got pinned twice but also received 2 byes as well). He had a blast today and is looking forward to going at it again. I think we will take a month off before we do another tournament and let him learn a few more moves. He asked his older brother to help him with more moves so hopefully the next one will be a better showing.

He did great though was very brave and shook everyone's hand including tho opposing coaches. Did not let anything get him down and just had FUN...... That's what it is all about!!!!!!!!:dance:

Mr. P
01-24-2010, 06:51 PM
Well after rising VERY early on a Sunday morning, driving for 35minutes to get to the tournament, and sitting for MANY hours on those OHH so comfortable bleachers its finally over for today.

Our little guy went forth to the battle field and came away a little stronger and wiser. Sadly he did not win today (got pinned twice but also received 2 byes as well). He had a blast today and is looking forward to going at it again. I think we will take a month off before we do another tournament and let him learn a few more moves. He asked his older brother to help him with more moves so hopefully the next one will be a better showing.

He did great though was very brave and shook everyone's hand including tho opposing coaches. Did not let anything get him down and just had FUN...... That's what it is all about!!!!!!!!:dance:

It sounds like it was a great day. Full of experience which well lead to that first win and make it Oh so sweet!

Oh yeah..I HATED those comfortable bleachers at my daughters swim meets too! :laugh2:

Agnapostate
01-24-2010, 10:31 PM
I was never pinned...and I didn't bother with those idiotic "orthodox" takedowns either; I just devastated everyone with the brute force of my head-arm. :laugh: