PDA

View Full Version : Actor, comedian Andy Dick arrested in W.Va.

82Marine89
01-24-2010, 01:33 AM
HUNTINGTON, W.Va. – Actor and comedian Andy Dick has been charged with two felony counts of sexual abuse in West Virginia.

Dick was arraigned Saturday afternoon in Cabell County Magistrate Court. Court documents say he's accused of grabbing a bouncer's crotch and groping and kissing a male patron earlier in the morning at a bar in Huntington. Magistrate Patty Verbage Spence set bail at $60,000.

"Andy is stunned by these allegations and we are strongly denying any criminal conduct," Dick's attorney, Jeff Rubenstein, said in a statement.

Spence set a Feb. 2 hearing for the 44-year-old Dick, who was in Huntington to perform at the Funny Bone Comedy Club. Funny Bone managing partner Tom Schaefer posted Dick's bail and said Dick is "absolutely still on the schedule for Saturday and Sunday."

Read more about Dick here... (http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_people_andy_dick)

82Marine89
01-24-2010, 01:33 AM
Sounds like Andy might be :gay:and Mr. Dick might have been looking for an :ahole:

Noir
01-24-2010, 03:20 AM
Gawd, what A. Dick *roll*...

sgtdmski
01-24-2010, 05:03 AM
Luckily Mr Andy Dick was only arrested, had he tried that shit here in Alaska the reports would have read Andy Dick recovering in hospital from Broken Jaw after grabbing Boucncer's crotch or Andy Dick in serious condition after groping and kissing a male patron in bar!!!!

Had it been me, he would have probably been in critical condition!!!!

dmk

REDWHITEBLUE2
01-24-2010, 03:30 PM
Luckily Mr Andy Dick was only arrested, had he tried that shit here in Alaska the reports would have read Andy Dick recovering in hospital from Broken Jaw after grabbing Boucncer's crotch or Andy Dick in serious condition after groping and kissing a male patron in bar!!!!

Had it been me, he would have probably been in critical condition!!!!

dmk

And had to change his name to Andy Dickless :dance:

01-24-2010, 11:12 PM
He's a comedian??? Who on earth would laugh at that guy?

Mr. P
01-24-2010, 11:44 PM
I've never heard of this guy.

01-25-2010, 10:22 PM
I've never heard of this guy.

Millions of people everywhere envy you