PDA

View Full Version : We Now Have A Total Gangster Government.

HogTrash
01-24-2010, 06:01 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thR-lVuztIY&feature=player_embedded#

Mr. P
01-24-2010, 07:13 PM
And this comment (if American) on that video makes me fear we are moving DANGEROUSLY closer to a true civil war in this country.

Xzibillion (3 hours ago) Show Hide
Marked as spam
she is a neocon c**t. Although these statement are somewhat true she is looking for attention.

HogTrash
01-24-2010, 07:31 PM
What the hell ??? :confused:

Did I miss something ???

Mr. P
01-24-2010, 07:34 PM
What the hell ??? :confused:

Did I miss something ???

On Youtube...scroll down and you'll see the comments.

Gaffer
01-24-2010, 07:34 PM
And this comment (if American) on that video makes me fear we are moving DANGEROUSLY closer to a true civil war in this country.

It's what I have been saying for two years. The Civil War is coming. The Dark Lord is just like chevez. He's going to grab all the power he can in any way he can. The voting is going to be blatantly rigged. His ultimate goal is president for life.

DragonStryk72
01-24-2010, 08:00 PM

Seriously, I think maybe it would be better if we did, scary as that thought is.

KarlMarx
01-24-2010, 08:26 PM
What I am expecting of the next session of Congress (which will be, no doubt, Republican controlled)

Demand #1. Repeal Obamacare
Demand #2. Repeal the so-called "Stimulus"
Demand #3. Denationalize General Motors
Demand #4. The impeachment, conviction and sentencing of Rep. Barney Frank, Senator Chris Dodd for high crimes and misdemeanors against the People of the United States of America for their complicity in the financial meltdown of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.
Demand #5. The repeal of the Community Reinvestment Act that helped to bring about the financial meltdown of 2008 and the privatization of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.
Demand #6. The full investigation of the legality and constitutionality of the Obama Administration in foisting the above on the American People.

Demand #7. That every legal citizen of the entire American populace gets one kick in pants of said Mr Obama on national TV (while wearing so called "shit kicker" boots)...

(P.S. I had to compromise on Demand #7... a blindfold, cigarette and full firing squad of the Son Of A Bitch in Chief is clearly not constitutional)

DragonStryk72
01-25-2010, 05:15 AM
What I am expecting of the next session of Congress (which will be, no doubt, Republican controlled)

Demand #1. Repeal Obamacare
Demand #2. Repeal the so-called "Stimulus"
Demand #3. Denationalize General Motors
Demand #4. The impeachment, conviction and sentencing of Rep. Barney Frank, Senator Chris Dodd for high crimes and misdemeanors against the People of the United States of America for their complicity in the financial meltdown of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.
Demand #5. The repeal of the Community Reinvestment Act that helped to bring about the financial meltdown of 2008 and the privatization of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.
Demand #6. The full investigation of the legality and constitutionality of the Obama Administration in foisting the above on the American People.

Demand #7. That every legal citizen of the entire American populace gets one kick in pants of said Mr Obama on national TV (while wearing so called "shit kicker" boots)...

(P.S. I had to compromise on Demand #7... a blindfold, cigarette and full firing squad of the Son Of A Bitch in Chief is clearly not constitutional)

Tell us how you really feel ;)

HogTrash
01-26-2010, 05:09 AM
It's what I have been saying for two years. The Civil War is coming. The Dark Lord is just like chevez. He's going to grab all the power he can in any way he can. The voting is going to be blatantly rigged. His ultimate goal is president for life.I believe Obama and his supporters just want him to be president long enough to bring about the perfect marxist utopia they have long dreamed of.

crin63
01-26-2010, 10:35 AM
I believe Obama and his supporters just want him to be president long enough to bring about the perfect marxist utopia they have long dreamed of.

I tend to agree with you on this scenario. They either thought Americans were either ready for it or too lazy and stupid to stop it. Anyone paying attention knew exactly what he was and what he would do. Those who are surprised by him need to quit living in a dream world.