PDA

View Full Version : How To Brainwash A Nation.

HogTrash
01-24-2010, 08:11 PM
This guy's story is amazing...

This amazing interview was done back in 1985 with a former KGB agent who was trained in subversion techniques.

He explains the 4 basic steps to socially engineering entire generations into thinking and behaving the way those in power want them to.

It's shocking because our nation has been transformed in the exact same way, and followed the exact same steps.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeMZGGQ0ERk&NR=1

Yes, Political Correctness indoctrination and programming is a big part of this.

Kathianne, I especially want you to study this carefully.

Gaffer
01-24-2010, 08:29 PM
Well hog, I am in agreement with you on this. And I believe we are in the crisis stage. He said what I have been seeing and thinking for a long time. I wonder if an unedited version of this is available.

KarlMarx
01-25-2010, 07:02 AM
You must spread some reputation around before giving it to HogTrash again....

BTW.. have you ever noticed that there is always something wrong that needs our immediate attention (global warming, healthcare, deforestation)? That's because, without a crisis, the Left can't convince the rest of us that we need them. As a result, we are always in a crisis. The problem is that it creates a bad mental state on the populace (that's the demoralization part, I guess).

HogTrash
01-25-2010, 08:47 AM
GREAT STUFF http://100777.com/video/bezmenov

Several very informative videos with Yuri Bezmenov here.

I found others that had virus alerts attached to discourage viewers.

Gaffer
01-25-2010, 09:02 AM
GREAT STUFF http://100777.com/video/bezmenov

Several very informative videos with Yuri Bezmenov here.

I found others that had virus alerts attached to discourage viewers.

Thanks I'll look into it more.

HogTrash
01-26-2010, 05:21 AM
You must spread some reputation around before giving it to HogTrash again....

BTW.. have you ever noticed that there is always something wrong that needs our immediate attention (global warming, healthcare, deforestation)? That's because, without a crisis, the Left can't convince the rest of us that we need them. As a result, we are always in a crisis. The problem is that it creates a bad mental state on the populace (that's the demoralization part, I guess).The left has also worked hard to keep race relations strained and minorities in poverty to secure and maintain their political loyalty.

Noir
01-26-2010, 05:25 AM
The left has also worked hard to keep race relations strained and minorities in poverty to secure and maintain their political loyalty.

Tge left have been trying to keep race relations strained? Inwhich case they've programmed you well, you're a walking propaganda machine for them, no?

HogTrash
01-26-2010, 05:33 AM
Tge left have been trying to keep race relations strained? Inwhich case they've programmed you well, you're a walking propaganda machine for them, no?I simply realize the cold hard fact that we cannot coexist...Nothing more...Nothing less.

Noir
01-26-2010, 05:53 AM
I simply realize the cold hard fact that we cannot coexist...Nothing more...Nothing less.

And thus you keep race relations strained, can you not see the irony in what you are saying? Gee, i never thought you'd be a pawn for the left, but you've opened my eyes to the fact, maybe you should open yours.

HogTrash
01-26-2010, 06:18 AM
And thus you keep race relations strained, can you not see the irony in what you are saying? Gee, i never thought you'd be a pawn for the left, but you've opened my eyes to the fact, maybe you should open yours.To strain race relations is not my intentions or goal.

I desire only to unstrain race relations and destroy the left.

The left is the enemy of progress, prosperity, security and freedom.

Gaffer
01-26-2010, 08:58 AM
This guy's story is amazing...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeMZGGQ0ERk&NR=1

Yes, Political Correctness indoctrination and programming is a big part of this.

Kathianne, I especially want you to study this carefully.

I went to the site that contains the full version of the video. Interesting. The guy is very knowledgeable about marxism and very much against it. Not once does he talk about race or religion. Just what the comies had planned and are using today.

However the site it's posted at makes special mention of the JEWISH MARXIST conspiracy. The guy in the video never mentions Jews, race or anything but communists. I think he's being used.