PDA

View Full Version : Calif. voters don't identify with Teabaggers

gabosaurus
01-26-2010, 04:06 PM
Another reason why we are smarter than the rest of the country.

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/2010/jan/26/state-poll-few-hooked-on-tea-party/

stephanie
01-26-2010, 04:22 PM
Yeah, you elitist lefties who live in California are so much smarter, that is why your state is in the shitter and most people call it Commiefornia.

82Marine89
01-26-2010, 04:27 PM

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/2010/jan/26/state-poll-few-hooked-on-tea-party/

I live in California and y'all are retarded fools that love to tax yourselves into bankruptcy. You feel that the government knows what is best for you and without them there would be nothing. L.A. and San Francisco have destroyed this once great state.

PostmodernProphet
01-26-2010, 05:12 PM

you realize of course that nobody except SOME California voters think you are smarter than the rest of the country.....there's a reason the movie Dumb and Dumber was set in California....

HogTrash
01-26-2010, 05:24 PM
Actually it's teabaggers that don't identify with California voters you poor thing.

How could a state with so many natural and manmade resources be in such a financial mess.

Liberalism has destroyed your once great state Gabby...You gold coasters need to rethink your politics.

What's really frightening is Obama is attempting to do to the whole nation what liberalism has done to California.

Silver
01-26-2010, 05:44 PM

What is really, really, sad.... is that you're probably serious when you say this....

I hope you're just in denial and not really that freekin' stupid to believe it...

Binky
01-26-2010, 07:52 PM
Californication is fill of sodomites and faggots.

Well, golly gee, maybe that's because it is the most liberal state in the country....Absolutely anything goes there. It's a cess pool....If one wants to wallow in deviant behavior one should move to Calif.

DragonStryk72
01-26-2010, 08:28 PM

So, the citizens of the state with the most excessive government spending by their own voting of it into power, don't get why the rest of the country dislikes excessive government spending. This proves you're smarter.... how, exactly? It would instead seem that your state is the most in denial of the state of the world.

musicman
01-27-2010, 02:30 AM

Ummm, Gabby..."reason why" is a redundancy. I'm afraid this renders the rest of your sentence hilarious.

SassyLady
01-27-2010, 02:41 AM

Gabby - this is such a crock of crap (i.e., shit!!)

I am from CA - lived here for over 50 years and I am one of the original Tea Party organizers for my area.........on April 15th I was in the town square standing on a picnic table insisting that we start our rally by saying the Pledge of Allegiance....and you are just showing your arrogant stupidity when you make a remark like "we are smarter"..........especially when you have absolutely no factual basis for the remark! Telling a pollster that you do not identify with the Tea Party movement shows preference - not intelligence.

I am college educated, own four homes, never been on welfare, and never, ever worked for a government agency so how do you figure YOU are more intelligent than I am?

Mr. P
01-27-2010, 03:25 AM
Ummm, Gabby..."reason why" is a redundancy. I'm afraid this renders the rest of your sentence hilarious.

DAMN BOY! Where have ya been for so long?

musicman
01-27-2010, 03:39 AM
DAMN BOY! Where have ya been for so long?

Been busier than a one-armed paperhanger, Mr. P! And, I have to admit, I've found the political scene a crashing bore until very recently; nothing to get fired up about. But, them New England patriots woke my ass up!

How's everything with you?

Kathianne
01-27-2010, 04:58 AM
Been busier than a one-armed paperhanger, Mr. P! And, I have to admit, I've found the political scene a crashing bore until very recently; nothing to get fired up about. But, them New England patriots woke my ass up!

How's everything with you?

Dang I wish I'd been on when you decided to show up. I hope you find some time to come around more.

Kathianne
01-27-2010, 05:58 AM

So what you are saying is that other than CA, more than 28% of other states' citizens identify strongly or somewhat with the tea parties? That should definitely be registering with the DNC right about now. That puts the tea parties slightly, not significantly behind the dominant party in any state.

Thanks Gabby, you made my day. :coffee:

...the nonpartisan, statewide survey shows that 61 percent of California registered voters have heard of the Tea Party movement. But only 12 percent say they have a lot of identification with the movement, and 16 percent say they have some identification with it...

red states rule
01-27-2010, 08:15 AM

and we were told the same thing about the MA election Gabby

Three weeks from election day, Dems had a 30 point lead

Then they heard what the conservative candidate had to say. He would vote NO on Obamacare, back measure to lower taxes, and reduce the size of government

The same thing the Tea Party supports

and he won

Now Obama and the Dems are in a free fall, and fighting each other to try and save as many seats as possible this Nov

Any comment Gabby?

Insein
01-27-2010, 09:22 AM
you realize of course that nobody except SOME California voters think you are smarter than the rest of the country.....there's a reason the movie Dumb and Dumber was set in California....

Actually Dumb and Dumber was Rhode Island to Colorado.

Gaffer
01-27-2010, 09:55 AM

Welcome back, long time no see.

Agnapostate
01-27-2010, 11:58 AM
I live in California and y'all are retarded fools that love to tax yourselves into bankruptcy. You feel that the government knows what is best for you and without them there would be nothing. L.A. and San Francisco have destroyed this once great state.

No, you live in Riverside County, which might as well secede. :laugh:

BoogyMan
01-28-2010, 06:39 PM

You can stuff the teabagger garbage and your continued use of the term for the tea party supporters has been noted and will be treated with the respect that it is worth.

82Marine89
01-28-2010, 07:09 PM
You can stuff the teabagger garbage and your continued use of the term for the tea party supporters has been noted and will be treated with the respect that it is worth.

stuff the teabagger garbage No pun intended of course.

Agnapostate
01-28-2010, 09:25 PM
First, I do call Temecula, California home. I live on 5 acres out in the country and you need to take 3 dirt roads to get here.

Ridiculous coincidence; my family has 20 acres out there. I think it's technically unincorporated area once you get past Butterfield Stage, though.

CSM
01-29-2010, 07:15 AM
Ridiculous coincidence; my family has 20 acres out there. I think it's technically unincorporated area once you get past Butterfield Stage, though.

Wait, that 20 acres doesn't belong to them...it belongs to everybody and nobody....you said so!

CSM
01-29-2010, 07:16 AM

By the way, where is it exactly, I want to build a house out there.

glockmail
01-29-2010, 07:53 AM
By the way, where is it exactly, I want to build a house out there. Sounds like a good site for a landfill.

CSM
01-29-2010, 08:16 AM
Sounds like a good site for a landfill.

Hay, that's the site of my future residence your talking about!

Gaffer
01-29-2010, 09:24 AM
Hay, that's the site of my future residence your talking about!

Well, CSM you can't have all of it. Since its anybodies and everybodies. I'm moving next door. With pigs and chickens.

glockmail
01-29-2010, 09:44 AM
Hay, that's the site of my future residence your talking about! Since AgingProstate wants anarchy there, we'll just have to fight for it. :laugh2:

CSM
01-29-2010, 09:47 AM
Since AgingProstate wants anarchy there, we'll just have to fight for it. :laugh2:

Ah, but anarchy is NOT Chaos...he said so...

CSM
01-29-2010, 09:48 AM
Well, CSM you can't have all of it. Since its anybodies and everybodies. I'm moving next door. With pigs and chickens.

okie doke! but I wanna warn you that I love pork and raise foxes!

glockmail
01-29-2010, 09:52 AM
Ah, but anarchy is NOT Chaos...he said so... I'm sure we can both organize our weaponry to prevent chaos. :laugh2:

Gaffer
01-29-2010, 10:00 AM
okie doke! but I wanna warn you that I love pork and raise foxes!

A pork a day keeps the muslims away. Fox hunting is fun.

Binky
01-29-2010, 10:13 AM
and we were told the same thing about the MA election Gabby

Three weeks from election day, Dems had a 30 point lead

Then they heard what the conservative candidate had to say. He would vote NO on Obamacare, back measure to lower taxes, and reduce the size of government

The same thing the Tea Party supports

and he won

Now Obama and the Dems are in a free fall, and fighting each other to try and save as many seats as possible this Nov

Any comment Gabby?

Yep, right now they are in the process of stampeding each other in order to save themselves from their destinies......which is to keep from getting bounced out the door....

82Marine89
01-29-2010, 12:43 PM

Wait, that 20 acres doesn't belong to them...it belongs to everybody and nobody....you said so!

Sounds like a good site for a landfill.

Actually anything east of Anza Road is unincorporated even though we share a Temecula zip code. I live past all the wineries on DePortola Road.

CSM: If you want to live out here you are more than welcome.

Glock: It's too pretty for a landfill.

Gaffer: Chickens won't work since we have coyotes, bobcats, and mountain lions out here. Go with goats, they're more fun.

Agnapostate
01-29-2010, 01:40 PM
Fuck, you do what you want, but I'm not down there. My mom and stepdad are, and he's an irascible old Brooklyn wop and retired LAPD who shoots at everything. :laugh:

BoogyMan
01-31-2010, 01:34 PM

Hmmm, so smart that you will be out of gubmint money again by April 1 (http://www.mercurynews.com/ci_14249833?source=rss). Egads.

HogTrash
01-31-2010, 07:28 PM
See, Marine, like I said. If you disagree, then you are brainwashed, there is no point whatsoever in debate with Hog, because even if you start to make valid points, he will simply decide you are amongst the brainwashed (ie everyone who disagrees) and that's that.Any and all who talk the talk and walk the straight and narrow line of Political Correctness are definately PC programmed.

The powers that be invested alot of time and effort to indoctrinate and program 80% of Americans to think like they want you to.

To the 20% who resisted the PC brainwashing, the 80% sounds like one big robot voice repeating the same old tired programmed party line.

Beware the piper as you follow laughing and dancing while he plays his beautiful tune.

HogTrash
01-31-2010, 08:04 PM
I'm a bit skeptical of my own figures...

That 80% definately consists of a certain percentage that only practices political correctness in public but doesn't really buy into it and most likely only says what they really think when in the company of close friends and family or when drunk and it slips put...How many of you have been there?...LOL!

Your guess is as good as mine when it comes to determining what percentage of the 80% that might be. :dunno: