PDA

View Full Version : Okay, Hogtrash, gimme some food

Luna Tick
01-26-2010, 11:46 PM
Being pregnant makes me hungry. I notice from your avatar photo that you're offering to give people food for saying bad shit about Republicans. I can do that. If I had known is was this easy to get free food from you, I would have gone for this long ago. Here goes:

"Republicans SUCK! They're always ignoring global warming. They don't give a shit if a bunch of people's homes are fucked up by it and people die. They're fine with big corporations reigning supreme in their global tyranny even if it costs the lives of ordinary people who can't get health care. They babble on and on about deficit spending when they've wasted trillions on wars we can't afford and they always throw our budgets out of whack worse than anyone."

Okay, I've held up my end of the bargain. I think that was some pretty good Republican bashing. Now it's time for you to pay up as promised. I'm in the mood for a stuffed-crust pizza with anchovies, pineapple, and onions; some imported German beer, and hot wings. A two-liter bottle of Pepsi would be good too. I'm eating for two, and don't worry, I'm NOT going to abort my baby. You should be happy to send the food since it's your baby too. Remember you knocked me up when I was knocked out drunk. Don't make me get a judge's order for a paternity test. Just send me the food. I'm hungry.

Mr. P
01-26-2010, 11:53 PM
:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2: you are a hoot!!!:laugh2:

Binky
01-27-2010, 01:18 AM
:laugh2: :laugh2: You are one strange puppy.....:laugh2::laugh2:

gabosaurus
01-27-2010, 01:48 AM
I am sure hogtrash, glock and crin would all willingly offer you some tube steak.

Luna Tick
01-27-2010, 11:09 PM
I am sure hogtrash, glock and crin would all willingly offer you some tube steak.

That sounds really good actually.

HogTrash
01-27-2010, 11:28 PM
Being pregnant makes me hungry. I notice from your avatar photo that you're offering to give people food for saying bad shit about Republicans. I can do that. If I had known is was this easy to get free food from you, I would have gone for this long ago. Here goes:

"Republicans SUCK! They're always ignoring global warming. They don't give a shit if a bunch of people's homes are fucked up by it and people die. They're fine with big corporations reigning supreme in their global tyranny even if it costs the lives of ordinary people who can't get health care. They babble on and on about deficit spending when they've wasted trillions on wars we can't afford and they always throw our budgets out of whack worse than anyone."

Okay, I've held up my end of the bargain. I think that was some pretty good Republican bashing. Now it's time for you to pay up as promised. I'm in the mood for a stuffed-crust pizza with anchovies, pineapple, and onions; some imported German beer, and hot wings. A two-liter bottle of Pepsi would be good too. I'm eating for two, and don't worry, I'm NOT going to abort my baby. You should be happy to send the food since it's your baby too. Remember you knocked me up when I was knocked out drunk. Don't make me get a judge's order for a paternity test. Just send me the food. I'm hungry.Well this is all fine and dandy but I don't think it's worth much more than some toaster crumbs or possibly a few peanuts left in a bag I found in a jacket pocket hanging in the closet from my last plane ride.

Unless of course you would like some split-thigh pie, Gabby might be willing to deliver but I don't know how fresh it is and I can't vouch for where it might have been...She is a liberal ya know. :bye1:

chloe
08-24-2011, 06:34 PM
The baby weighed 14 pounds, luna tick made sure to eat real good during her pregnancy:cool:

Prince Lemon
08-24-2011, 09:11 PM
Watto is a symbol of today's Republican Party.(elephant family animal):laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

chloe
08-25-2011, 09:45 AM
Watto is a symbol of today's Republican Party.(elephant family animal):laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

don't tell her that shes liable to put the baby on a diet:laugh2:

Prince Lemon
08-25-2011, 10:08 AM
don't tell her that shes liable to put the baby on a diet:laugh2:I won't for sure.:)