PDA

View Full Version : Dinner Decisions

red states rule
01-27-2010, 08:52 AM
A group of 40 year old buddies discussed where they should meet for dinner.

Finally it was agreed upon that they should meet at the Ocean View restaurant because the waitresses there were very young and very hot.

10 years later at 50 years of age, the group once again discussed where they should meet for dinner. Finally it was agreed that they should meet at the Ocean View restaurant because the food there was very good and the wine selection was good also.

10 years later at 60 years of age, the group once again discussed where they should meet for dinner. Finally it was agreed that they should meet at the Ocean View restaurant because they could eat there in peace and quiet and the restaurant had a beautiful view of the ocean.

10 years later, at 70 years of age, the group once again discussed where they should meet for dinner. Finally it was agreed that they should meet at the Ocean View restaurant because the restaurant was wheel chair accessible and they even had an elevator.

10 years later, at 80 years of age, the group once again discussed where they should meet for dinner. Finally it was agreed that they should meet at the Ocean View restaurant because they had never been there before.

chloe
01-27-2010, 09:20 AM
cute thanks for the laugh

red states rule
01-27-2010, 09:21 AM
cute thanks for the laugh

At my age Chloe, it is looking more like my future :eek:

chloe
01-27-2010, 09:22 AM
At my age Chloe, it is looking more like my future :eek:

It's everyones future eventually unless they die young.:cool:

red states rule
01-27-2010, 09:23 AM
It's everyones future eventually unless they die young.:cool:

Yiou know you are getting old when most of the numbers stored in your cell phone begin with "Dr"

chloe
01-27-2010, 09:29 AM
Yiou know you are getting old when most of the numbers stored in your cell phone begin with "Dr"

I know people at my work in their 20's with chronic health problems. You shouldn't feel old, you are young n hip, you keep updated intellectually on whats going on in the world you have a Hot girlfriend and a pretty cool life, plus your a cat lover and cats will keep you young at heart. wink:salute:

red states rule
01-27-2010, 09:32 AM
I know people at my work in their 20's with chronic health problems. You shouldn't feel old, you are young n hip, you keep updated intellectually on whats going on in the world you have a Hot girlfriend and a pretty cool life, plus your a cat lover and cats will keep you young at heart. wink:salute:

Thanks Chloe, but I am getting old

When I am asleep on the sofa people think I am dead. Or a friend of mine is dating someone half their age, and is not breaking any state laws

Noir
01-27-2010, 10:04 AM

And you know you're young when most of your numbers stored on your cell phone end in ' /10' ;)

red states rule
01-27-2010, 10:06 AM
And you know you're young when most of your numbers stored on your cell phone end in ' /10' ;)

You are getting old when your idea of a night out is sitting on the patio

Noir
01-27-2010, 10:29 AM
You are getting old when your idea of a night out is sitting on the patio

and you know your young when your idea of a night out is a night in someone else ;D

red states rule
01-27-2010, 10:31 AM
and you know your young when your idea of a night out is a night in someone else ;D

You know you are getting old when you sink your teeth into a delicious steak and they stay there

CSM
01-27-2010, 11:47 AM
You know you are getting old when you fail to see the humor in "getting old" jokes.