PDA

View Full Version : State of the Union Talking Points

Kathianne
01-27-2010, 06:08 PM
I'm going to try and stay awake long enough to see how this sells:

http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2010/01/025472.php

Here are the pre-State of the Union talking points disseminated by the White House to its surrogates yesterday:

Topline Points: Pre-State of the Union

**Not for Distribution**

Rescue, Rebuild and Restore The underlined are main point outline topics.

Rescue the economy.
Rebuild domestic.
Restore America's 'Good Name.'

HogTrash
01-27-2010, 08:01 PM
I'm going to try and stay awake long enough to see how this sells:

http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2010/01/025472.php

The underlined are main point outline topics.

Rescue the economy.
Rebuild domestic.
Restore America's 'Good Name.'Lets see here now...Hmmm?

Rescue the economy. Every time Obama tries to do this he puts my grandkids another trillion dollars in debt with 0 results.

Rebuild domestic. Obama is a destroyer not a builder, so this ones out too...Sorry for my lack of confidence Barry, but you've shown me nothing positive your first year.

Restore America's 'Good Name.' I don't give a damn about America's good name...The people who don't like us ain't gonna like us no matter what we do.

He should take Biden and Pelosi with him on a 3 year vacation and be back by January 20, 2013 for the transfer of power to the next POTUS.

We do much better without him. :salute:

Kathianne
01-27-2010, 11:05 PM
Lets see here now...Hmmm?

Rescue the economy. Every time Obama tries to do this he puts my grandkids another trillion dollars in debt with 0 results.

Rebuild domestic. Obama is a destroyer not a builder, so this ones out too...Sorry for my lack of confidence Barry, but you've shown me nothing positive your first year.

Restore America's 'Good Name.' I don't give a damn about America's good name...The people who don't like us ain't gonna like us no matter what we do.

He should take Biden and Pelosi with him on a 3 year vacation and be back by January 20, 2013 for the transfer of power to the next POTUS.

We do much better without him. :salute:

Never think I like this guy, not one bit. I'm from Chicago, I know this bunch.

HogTrash
01-27-2010, 11:38 PM
Never think I like this guy, not one bit. I'm from Chicago, I know this bunch.Chicago was a much nicer place when Al Capone was in charge. :cool:

cat slave
01-28-2010, 01:15 AM
Yeah, Al Capone was only a gangster....BO is evil!!!!

Anyone see the focus group on FOX news? Dont think a lot of people are buying the messiahs bill of goods anymore.

HogTrash
01-28-2010, 11:52 AM
Yeah, Al Capone was only a gangster....BO is evil!!!!

Anyone see the focus group on FOX news? Dont think a lot of people are buying the messiahs bill of goods anymore.Where you been Cat?...Haven't seen ya in a while?

Or have I just been looking in all the wrong places?

I posted the pic you emailed me of the little girl flippin the bird posted in the Humor forum. :laugh2:

Too funny...Kathianne loved it...Anyway, welcome back Cat. :beer:

cat slave
01-29-2010, 03:26 AM
Where you been Cat?...Haven't seen ya in a while?

Or have I just been looking in all the wrong places?

I posted the pic you emailed me of the little girl flippin the bird posted in the Humor forum. :laugh2:

Too funny...Kathianne loved it...Anyway, welcome back Cat. :beer:

Well, good to be missed. Ive been so busy Ive just not had time to be online.