PDA

View Full Version : Chris Matthews - "I forgot Obama was black tonight"

red states rule
01-27-2010, 11:57 PM
Leave it to Chris Matthews to play the race card. He forgot he is black? Perhaps because Obama speaks without a "negro dialect"?

I am sure Harry Reid is offended by Chris's comment.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/u_v_IOCSsQM&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/u_v_IOCSsQM&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

HogTrash
01-28-2010, 12:02 AM
I did too and I still hated him.

Hey, does everybody know what this means?

I'm not a racist afterall!...WooHooo! :dance:

red states rule
01-28-2010, 12:05 AM

More proof it is liberals that first see Obama as a black man, and President of the US second

The liberal media, Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, and the NAACP will say nothing about this racist comment from a loyal blue blooded liberal

As usual

Mr. P
01-28-2010, 12:32 AM
More proof it is liberals that first see Obama as a black man, and President of the US second

The liberal media, Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, and the NAACP will say nothing about this racist comment from a loyal blue blooded liberal

As usual

Ooooooooo SO TRUE!!!

red states rule
01-28-2010, 12:38 AM
Ooooooooo SO TRUE!!!

When I first saw the video I was thinking this is unbelievable

But then I thought, no, I have come to expect stupidity and racism from Matthews

I would not be surprised if Chris has a blow up doll of Obama

Mr. P
01-28-2010, 12:49 AM
When I first saw the video I was thinking this is unbelievable

But then I thought, no, I have come to expect stupidity and racism from Matthews

I would not be surprised if Chris has a blow up doll of Obama

Donno about the doll..but he sure as hell has a liberal agenda and he's not afraid to show it. I thought journalist were suppose to report fact not opinion...Well, thanks to the likes of Walter Cronkite and his ilk all that changed. Now we suffer with opinion instead of facts. Maybe someday things will "change" I "hope".

cat slave
01-28-2010, 01:11 AM
Well, I dont see him as "black", I just see him as not quite white!!!

When are people goiing to get over the "r" word??????

red states rule
01-28-2010, 07:08 AM
Well, I dont see him as "black", I just see him as not quite white!!!

When are people goiing to get over the "r" word??????

Matthews sounds like a "typical white person"

Binky
01-28-2010, 10:17 AM

I never thought of him as black....but rather, as a new president just trying to muddle his way thru the mess he stepped into. However, given that, it seems he is creating even a bigger mess...

Was I wrong in thinking while watching him that he seemed frustrated? God, I know I would've been since both parties can't seem to work together for the good of the people...Each party reminds me of spoiled little kids that want everything their way, stomping their feet, yelling and screaming, causing havoc for others around them....and not accomplishing much of anything.....

red states rule
01-28-2010, 10:24 AM
I never thought of him as black....but rather, as a new president just trying to muddle his way thru the mess he stepped into. However, given that, it seems he is creating even a bigger mess...

Was I wrong in thinking while watching him that he seemed frustrated? God, I know I would've been since both parties can't seem to work together for the good of the people...Each party reminds me of spoiled little kids that want everything their way, stomping their feet, yelling and screaming, causing havoc for others around them....and not accomplishing much of anything.....

He looked more angry and defiant. He knows his party is on the ropes, people are turning on him. Yes, he may be fustrated that his polices have made things worse

But if not for his lack of experience, he would known those polices would not have helped the situation

Abbey Marie
01-28-2010, 10:51 AM

Compromise can be good, but I more expect and want my elected Senators and Representatives to hold true to the principles upon which I elected them.

Binky
01-29-2010, 03:26 AM
He looked more angry and defiant. He knows his party is on the ropes, people are turning on him. Yes, he may be fustrated that his polices have made things worse

But if not for his lack of experience, he would known those polices would not have helped the situation

Well, it looked like there was strange look on his face when he mentioned something about last week (like it had been a rough week) ...I'm assuming he was talking about Brown winning. That must have pissed him and his party off big time and set them to worrying....I think the event really shook up the dems....And I would bet he's meeting with a lot of opposition within his own party which is pissing him off as well.

Binky
01-29-2010, 03:31 AM
Compromise can be good, but I more expect and want my elected Senators and Representatives to hold true to the principles upon which I elected them.

I imagine he's having to fight tooth and nail for any compromises he gets....And I expect officals to do the jobs they were elected to do as well....I'm just wondering what sort of bullpucky he's going to do over the next three years to screw things up even worse....

SassyLady
01-29-2010, 03:33 AM
Well, it looked like there was strange look on his face when he mentioned something about last week (like it had been a rough week) ...I'm assuming he was talking about Brown winning. That must have pissed him and his party off big time and set them to worrying....I think the event really shoot up the dems....And I would bet he's meeting with a lot of opposition within his own party which is pissing him off as well.

You hit the nail on the head Binky ..... because until Brown was elected the Dems had a super majority and could pass anything they wanted (without having to suffer through a filibuster) so when he's talking about getting resistance he wants Americans to think he's getting it from the Repubs........right now there is a big struggle in the Dem party between the moderate Dems, the liberals Dems and the radical far left progressives.

What really scares me is that he is using his Executive Powers to create a commission to look into the whole economic mess and the banking fiasco..........guess who's on the Commission ......... people who used to work for Goldman Sachs.......that's like asking the fox to watch the hen house.

Binky
01-29-2010, 03:45 AM
Well, I know one thing for sure.......and that's the fact that I sure wouldn't want to be in his shoes.......:eek:

red states rule
01-29-2010, 08:03 AM
I think Matthew's and Reid's comments show that liberals do not view blacks as equals

I believe they see them them as political pawns that can be played when needed

red states rule
01-29-2010, 08:55 AM
<object width="518" height="419"><param name="movie" value="http://www.eyeblast.tv/public/eyeblast.swf?v=XduzuzqGqG" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://www.eyeblast.tv/public/eyeblast.swf?v=XduzuzqGqG" allowfullscreen="true" width="518" height="419" /></object>

KarlMarx
01-30-2010, 04:34 PM
Chris Matthews is nothing more than a prostitute for the Left. He should be an embarrassment to what is left of the profession of journalism, but probably isn't.