PDA

View Full Version : Maybe I should look more like Jessica Alba

Luna Tick
01-29-2010, 12:38 PM
You might be shocked to learn this, but sometimes I feel underconfident about my looks. I know it's crazy given how many men want me, but it's just an insecurity, I guess. Then I came across this video about a woman who's getting a bunch of cosmetic surgery to look like Jessica Alba in order to please her ex-boyfriend and win him back. Maybe that's a good idea for me! Men really get into Jessica Alba. It would be fun to look like here. Of course it will cost a lot of money, but maybe it will be worth it. Here's the video.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xKgJYVFqdnQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xKgJYVFqdnQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

chloe
01-29-2010, 12:42 PM
What a Mother Mary Miracle !!!! she looks 100 times better. I think you should put a 2nd or 3rd mortgage on your house and get as much plastic surgery as you can. Maybe more then Joan Rivers or the rip great Michael Jackson....afterall what you look like IS more important then what kind of person you are:beer:

chloe
01-29-2010, 12:45 PM
My Best Boyfriend Poncho said anyways....it seems like you are trying to steal his best girl away from him...(I'm his best girl in case you didn't know) Poncho said he doesn't see why I like you so much, its not like you do stand up or something......I think Poncho is jealous...so I might have to be less close to you...sorry.... :(

Luna Tick
01-29-2010, 12:56 PM
Don't worry, I would never steal Poncho from you. I know I've got a bad reputation for stealing men, but it's not deserved. That's just an unfair rumor started by women who are jealous of me and trying to assassinate my character.

But you're right. What we look like is WAY more important than the kind of people that we are. I would much rather be an evil backstabbing bitch/drug smuggler who looks like Megan Fox than a plain looking woman who's kind, smart, and moral. There's just no comparison.

crin63
01-29-2010, 01:08 PM
This whole topic begs the question, would it be better to look like Jessica Alba, Jessica Biel or Jessica Simpson?

Apparently the girl's ex-boyfriend preferred Jessica Alba over the other 2.

chloe
01-29-2010, 01:13 PM
Don't worry, I would never steal Poncho from you. I know I've got a bad reputation for stealing men, but it's not deserved. That's just an unfair rumor started by women who are jealous of me and trying to assassinate my character.

But you're right. What we look like is WAY more important than the kind of people that we are. I would much rather be an evil backstabbing bitch/drug smuggler who looks like Megan Fox than a plain looking woman who's kind, smart, and moral. There's just no comparison.

Agreed and I was going to post my Real pic today with Poncho's heartfelt therapeutic encouragement, but then when you showed me your High Class Glossies privately I have to admit I lost my nerve and confidence, your just so HOT and so Pretty and so above everyone else that I told Poncho no way would I show my real picture now.

Oh Im not worried you would steal Poncho, he's impotent, all 17 inches of limpness....so it wouldnt upset me at all, he was worried I might become a lesbian because your just That Pretty, even though Im a straight lady and only close to impotent Poncho.

Poncho is a very smart man he is a Psychological Profiler .

chloe
01-29-2010, 01:15 PM
This whole topic begs the question, would it be better to look like Jessica Alba, Jessica Biel or Jessica Simpson?

Apparently the girl's ex-boyfriend preferred Jessica Alba over the other 2.

Crin63 those are important questions, even more then Noirs and Pericles atheists kill your kids and babies because there is no God threads.

I personally think Jessica Biel is who Luna tick should try to become.

gabosaurus
01-29-2010, 02:03 PM
Nonsense Luna, I am sure Jim and Jeff love you just the way you are. As long as you keep flashing your boobies.

chloe
01-29-2010, 02:05 PM
Nonsense Luna, I am sure Jim and Jeff love you just the way you are. As long as you keep flashing your boobies.

:eek: what about the other brother???? not a boobs man?

gabosaurus
01-29-2010, 02:07 PM
Sir Evil doesn't seem like the boob loving type. :p

chloe
01-29-2010, 02:08 PM
Sir Evil doesn't seem like the boob loving type. :p

:laugh2:....yeah he's more into hair color. I think he should be a hairdresser.

Binky
01-29-2010, 06:04 PM
Holy crapola batgirls, you are both crazy as well, a LUNA TICK. :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2: But your bullpucky sure is interesting......:laugh2:

chloe
01-29-2010, 06:22 PM
Holy crapola batgirls, you are both crazy as well, a LUNA TICK. :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2: But your bullpucky sure is interesting......:laugh2:

Ohh Binky !!! Hogs an ass man, your just working hard to get that promised spanking aren't you?:poke:

BTW, I have PMed with Jeff's wife Laura quite a bit and she is the one who uploaded Jeff's HOT pic on his profile, now if we could only get her to put her pic up......I think Jeff's a little scared all the DP men would fall in love with his wife because she is Exceptionally Goodlooking !!!!

gabosaurus
01-31-2010, 12:30 AM
Hogtrash would love LunaTick. They are both full of the same excretory substance. :p

Jeff
01-31-2010, 06:00 AM

NO Gabs Luna is perfectly fine with her shirt on, LOL

DragonStryk72
01-31-2010, 09:06 AM
Honestly, you're fine, Luna, and trust me, that asian is going to be sorely disappointed when she gets the turn out of all this. Either it won't change his mind about the break up, or worse, she's going to know, without doubt, that he is only with her because of how she looks, it has nothing to do with her, in truth.

further, he won't have respect for her either way, because regardless of what happens, she will have undergone massive amounts of surgery, changed who she was, to be whatever she thought he wanted. How do you respect a person like that?