PDA

View Full Version : My new avatar

SassyLady
02-01-2010, 02:01 AM
I would like to introduce my grandson - he was three days old when I took this picture with my cell phone....isn't he adorable?!!!

Jeff
02-01-2010, 06:42 AM
Yes he is!!!!

How big is he, name and is he your first ?

Congrats :thumb:

BoogyMan
02-01-2010, 08:04 AM
Very neat pic. Cute kiddo too!

Congrats.

Binky
02-01-2010, 09:39 AM
He is absolutely beautiful and I wish I could hold him and give him some lovin'....

HogTrash
02-01-2010, 11:36 AM
I would like to introduce my grandson - he was three days old when I took this picture with my cell phone....isn't he adorable?!!!He's a handsome stud, Princess. :beer:

I'm expecting a brand new grand the end of august...WooHooo!

crin63
02-01-2010, 11:41 AM
How would my wife put it, "he's a cutie petootie"!

Abbey Marie
02-01-2010, 01:09 PM
Very cute! Congratulations, MKP!!

SassyLady
02-01-2010, 01:33 PM
Yes he is!!!!

How big is he, name and is he your first ?

Congrats :thumb:

Well, he was 3 months on 1/30th. He is my third....I have a granddaughter who is 10 and a grandson who is 7.

His name is Logan - his big brother wanted to name him Wolverine, but everyone compromised on the name Logan instead.

He was 7lb 4oz and 22". He weighs about 14 lbs now so he's doubled his weight in three months! Mom's labor was brief - water broke at 10:45 am he was born at 12:28. However, she had Braxton Hicks labor pains for four months!:eek:

I was able to spend six weeks in Tucson with her and the kids during the fall and then went back for 2 weeks during the holidays. :dance:

I'll post pics occasionally - my daughter doesn't like me to post pics of the older children .... but when they are itsy bitsy babies it's OK.

Jeff
02-01-2010, 01:53 PM
Well, he was 3 months on 1/30th. He is my third....I have a granddaughter who is 10 and a grandson who is 7.

His name is Logan - his big brother wanted to name him Wolverine, but everyone compromised on the name Logan instead.

He was 7lb 4oz and 22". He weighs about 14 lbs now so he's doubled his weight in three months! Mom's labor was brief - water broke at 10:45 am he was born at 12:28. However, she had Braxton Hicks labor pains for four months!:eek:

I was able to spend six weeks in Tucson with her and the kids during the fall and then went back for 2 weeks during the holidays. :dance:

I'll post pics occasionally - my daughter doesn't like me to post pics of the older children .... but when they are itsy bitsy babies it's OK.

I like the name Logan, he is a cutie, as for the name Wolverine I am about to buy a new dog, 75% wolfs 25% Husky , I will call him Wolverine for him and post some pics here so ya can show him

As for your daughter not wanting pics of the older kids, I understand that, there are some real sicko's out there

Noir
02-01-2010, 03:36 PM
My future brother-in-law?

Lookin good ^_^

Kathianne
02-01-2010, 04:36 PM
I would like to introduce my grandson - he was three days old when I took this picture with my cell phone....isn't he adorable?!!!

I'm soooo jealous! He's gorgeous!

SassyLady
02-01-2010, 10:15 PM
I like the name Logan, he is a cutie, as for the name Wolverine I am about to buy a new dog, 75% wolfs 25% Husky , I will call him Wolverine for him and post some pics here so ya can show him

As for your daughter not wanting pics of the older kids, I understand that, there are some real sicko's out there

That is awesome --- when you get the pics posted I'll show grandson #1 and tell him why you named him Wolverine.....he will be ecstatic!!! He dressed up as Wolverine for Halloween -- had the metal claws and his mom did his hair up the same way and glued fake sideburns on him............he was so cute.

SassyLady
02-01-2010, 10:22 PM

My future brother-in-law?

Lookin good ^_^

Yes he is and thanks!!! You better start taking boxing lessons because Logan's big brother plans to be a boxer when he grows up. His dad and granddad were champion wrestlers in college!!!

chloe
02-01-2010, 10:24 PM
How Precious, I love babies they are so innocent and sweet and pure and I love how cute baby fingers and toes are:beer: Congrats !

KitchenKitten99
02-02-2010, 12:10 AM
I want to smell his head...

SassyLady
02-02-2010, 05:13 AM
I want to smell his head...

Fuzzy - he is the best baby ...... always laughing at his Grammy - and he loves getting naked .... never seen a baby that loves getting his diaper changed or taking a bath so much!!!

And, of course, he smells like a baby .... lotion and powder and innocense!