PDA

View Full Version : Arpaio

Agnapostate
02-01-2010, 09:17 PM
Is there no irony in this little wop sending the grease gangs around Maricopa County, desecrating Pima territory, and presuming to order those of Amerindian descent around and hading the audacity to label them "immigrants" when he's barely removed from Naples? If crossing a river makes you a wetback, that dago crossed an entire ocean. :laugh:

jimnyc
02-01-2010, 09:18 PM
Is there no irony in this little wop sending the grease gangs around Maricopa County, desecrating Pima territory, and presuming to order those of Amerindian descent around and hading the audacity to label them "immigrants" when he's barely removed from Naples? If crossing a river makes you a wetback, that dago crossed an entire ocean. :laugh:

Not aware of the guy you are speaking about, but is he a LEGAL citizen of the USA as per our current US laws and Constitution?

SassyLady
02-01-2010, 10:01 PM
He makes the prisoners wear pink and keeps them outside in the heat and tells them our soldiers work in higher heat and carrying around more than 60 lbs of stuff .... so basically he tells them to shut the (*&^ up - you're in jail and it's not supposed to be the Hilton.

And yes, he enforces the illegal immigration laws .... he doesn't wait around for the INS or Border Patrol to do their job.

Publicity about the sheriff has involved a number of unusual practices, some bordering on the theatrical. He is perhaps best known for the tent city he set up as an extension of the Maricopa County Jail. The resulting controversy was stoked by the extreme heat in the Phoenix area which created temperatures inside the tents as high as 150 degrees fahrenheit.

His other best known practice has been to aggressively seek out and arrest illegal immigrants. In this regard he has annoyed Washington officials by incarcerating the detainees in his own facilities instead of turning them over to federal authorities.

He also introduced pink handcuffs, issued pink underwear to the prisoners, implemented chain gangs, cut prison meals to two per day, created an in-house radio station called KJOE airing patriotic and elevator music, hosted a take-off on American Idol called "Inmate Idol," and installed a 24-hour jailcam webcast showing the booking and incarceration procedures at his Madison Street jail facility where pretrial detainees are processed and housed. The New York Times reported that the site receives millions of hits each day.

Agnapostate
02-03-2010, 12:54 AM
Not aware of the guy you are speaking about, but is he a LEGAL citizen of the USA as per our current US laws and Constitution?

If I set up a squatter shack in your front yard (assuming you were back home in Deutscheland), I hope that you'd clip me with a Glock instead of honoring whatever spurious nonsense I fabricated to justify interloping trespass. :laugh: