PDA

View Full Version : Can't sleep

jimnyc
02-05-2010, 04:29 AM
4:25am here and been up since 2:10. I'm beyond exhausted but just toss and turn, and if unlucky enough to actually fall asleep I am having vivid dreams which I would consider nightmares.

Maybe I should contact Michael Jackson's doctor and have him give me some Propofol?

Kathianne
02-05-2010, 04:32 AM
4:25am here and been up since 2:10. I'm beyond exhausted but just toss and turn, and if unlucky enough to actually fall asleep I am having vivid dreams which I would consider nightmares.

Maybe I should contact Michael Jackson's doctor and have him give me some Propofol?

Probably not a good idea. I'm up too, if that's any consolation. I'm going to do my bills. Really, this time I mean it. :laugh2:

SassyLady
02-05-2010, 04:50 AM
Probably not a good idea. I'm up too, if that's any consolation. I'm going to do my bills. Really, this time I mean it. :laugh2:

I'm still around too...........thinking about life and what I will be doing this year. Last year it was all about my daughter's pregnancy and the baby. Now I'm looking for something else to do.........need some motivation.

Jim - I took an ambien two hours ago and it still hasn't kicked in. Sometimes they just don't work on me.

Kathianne
02-05-2010, 04:57 AM
I'm still around too...........thinking about life and what I will be doing this year. Last year it was all about my daughter's pregnancy and the baby. Now I'm looking for something else to do.........need some motivation.

Jim - I took an ambien two hours ago and it still hasn't kicked in. Sometimes they just don't work on me.

I fell asleep early, before 8:30. Woke up around 10, went right back again until 3. Since then I got up and read a bit, drank coffee. I've showered and dressed. I've separated out the mail regarding 'mortgage' from the rest.

During the flood time, I refinanced. Mail just piled up, most of my accounts are paid auto, so wasn't too worried. My mortgage has been auto paid forever, but not with a refi. So I'm hoping I'm within the 10 day leeway. We'll see. Now they are lined up, waiting for me to open. I. Am. Going. To. Do. This.

pounding heart...

SassyLady
02-05-2010, 05:10 AM
I fell asleep early, before 8:30. Woke up around 10, went right back again until 3. Since then I got up and read a bit, drank coffee. I've showered and dressed. I've separated out the mail regarding 'mortgage' from the rest.

During the flood time, I refinanced. Mail just piled up, most of my accounts are paid auto, so wasn't too worried. My mortgage has been auto paid forever, but not with a refi. So I'm hoping I'm within the 10 day leeway. We'll see. Now they are lined up, waiting for me to open. I. Am. Going. To. Do. This.

pounding heart...

Breathe.........

Kathianne
02-05-2010, 05:16 AM
Breathe.........

Believe me, I'm trying. LOL! What's worse is that I had the same problem when family income was over $100k. It's the reason I put everything on auto pay, bills scare me, whether the money is there or not. I really should see a shrink.

red states rule
02-05-2010, 05:21 AM
I am up as well. Went to my girfriend's house for the weekend, and now I have to turn around this morning and go home due to 2 FEET of snow to hit my area

When I left yesterday morning, they were only calling for 6 to 10 inches for where I live

I can' t take a chance on the back roads not being cleared to get home when I need to

Oh well, I spent one day and one evening with her - just have to look forward to the next time we can hook up

Getting ready to hit the raod in about 1 hour and get home before the snow hits

SassyLady
02-05-2010, 05:25 AM
Believe me, I'm trying. LOL! What's worse is that I had the same problem when family income was over $100k. It's the reason I put everything on auto pay, bills scare me, whether the money is there or not. I really should see a shrink.

It seems that most of my life I've been in a position where I was responsible for the money management - whether it is in business, home or volunteering and I hate it........and like you I have everything on autopay. I recently had to change bank accounts and what a mess that was. I thought everything would transfer over because it was the same bank.....guess what....I had to go in and reinput all the contact info, addresses, etc.....and set up the auto pays again.

I had ordered something from TV that was set to pay every month for six months. Well guess what .... I had no info on them and when they didn't get their auto pay they turned it over to a collection agency. What a nightmare that was.....finally got it resolved .... just paid the total and said forget it.

Good luck kiddo!

SassyLady
02-05-2010, 05:27 AM
I am up as well. Went to my girfriend's house for the weekend, and now I have to turn around this morning and go home due to 2 FEET of snow to hit my area

When I left yesterday morning, they were only calling for 6 to 10 inches for where I live

I can' t take a chance on the back roads not being cleared to get home when I need to

Oh well, I spent one day and one evening with her - just have to look forward to the next time we can hook up

Getting ready to hit the raod in about 1 hour and get home before the snow hits

Drive safe.............I think my ambien is kicking in so I'm going to turn my pacificer (computer) off and get some shuteye .... need to get up in a couple of hours.

Nite everyone (or good morning)!

red states rule
02-05-2010, 05:29 AM
Drive safe.............I think my ambien is kicking in so I'm going to turn my pacificer (computer) off and get some shuteye .... need to get up in a couple of hours.

Nite everyone (or good morning)!

Thanks, yea I will be leaving in plenty of time. I want to be home beofre the first snowflake falls

Here is what is on its way to my neighborhood

WINTER STORM WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 10 AM THIS MORNING TO 10 PM EST SATURDAY...

A WINTER STORM WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 10 AM THIS MORNING TO 10 PM EST SATURDAY.

* PRECIPITATION TYPE... HEAVY SNOW.

* ACCUMULATIONS... STORM TOTAL ACCUMULATIONS OF 18 TO 24 INCHES.

* TIMING... SNOW WILL BEGIN DURING THE MID-MORNING HOURS... AND CONTINUE THROUGH SATURDAY EVENING. CONDITIONS WILL DETERIORATE RAPIDLY THIS AFTERNOON... WITH HEAVIEST SNOWFALL OCCURRING FROM SUNSET THROUGH SATURDAY MORNING. THE MOST HAZARDOUS CONDITIONS WILL OCCUR TONIGHT.

Kathianne
02-05-2010, 05:41 AM
Thanks, yea I will be leaving in plenty of time. I want to be home beofre the first snowflake falls

Here is what is on its way to my neighborhood

WINTER STORM WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 10 AM THIS MORNING TO 10 PM EST SATURDAY...

A WINTER STORM WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 10 AM THIS MORNING TO 10 PM EST SATURDAY.

* PRECIPITATION TYPE... HEAVY SNOW.

* ACCUMULATIONS... STORM TOTAL ACCUMULATIONS OF 18 TO 24 INCHES.

* TIMING... SNOW WILL BEGIN DURING THE MID-MORNING HOURS... AND CONTINUE THROUGH SATURDAY EVENING. CONDITIONS WILL DETERIORATE RAPIDLY THIS AFTERNOON... WITH HEAVIEST SNOWFALL OCCURRING FROM SUNSET THROUGH SATURDAY MORNING. THE MOST HAZARDOUS CONDITIONS WILL OCCUR TONIGHT.

I wish I had that snow falling, NOW! I could really use a snow day! Drive safely!

jimnyc
02-05-2010, 07:09 AM
I've just finished reading the entire internet and I believe delirium is setting in. I feel like Johnny 5 from "Short Circuit"! - "Need input"

Kathianne
02-05-2010, 07:45 AM
i've just finished reading the entire internet and i believe delirium is setting in. I feel like johnny 5 from "short circuit"! - "need input"

lol!

Kathianne
02-05-2010, 07:46 AM
Progress here. I opened all the mail in my car in the dark, sitting in school parking lot. So now I need to look at the mail, I'm at my desk. I thought it more important to update first, than look at mail. :eek: Not really, just staving off hyperventilation. :laugh2:

red states rule
02-05-2010, 08:59 AM
I am home safe and sound. The cats loved it when I walked in the house. They were overjoyed when I fed them.

While driving home, I was finally able to tune into a local radio station, and they said I could see 36" before this damn storm is finished.

Also, from DC - with the pending storm DC is expecting, Al Gore's testimony before a Congressional panel on global warming has been canceled :laugh2:

crin63
02-05-2010, 10:00 AM
Most nights I toss and turn. I sleep for about 3-4 hours then I wake up every 10-30 minutes the rest of the night. I found that 600mg of Ibuprofen and I sleep through the night pretty much. I just hate taking it every night. I bought a sleep number bed and I don't sleep any better but my back pains are gone.