PDA

View Full Version : Dow Back Below 10,000

red states rule
02-05-2010, 11:25 AM
Yet another example of the failing economic policies of the Rookie In Chief

Right now the Dow is at 9,970

More people lost their job lat month, and even more have given up looking for a job

HogTrash
02-05-2010, 11:59 AM
Well, Obama did save millions of jobs so maybe he saved thousands of points as well on the stock market.

Without his excellent guidence and leadersip the stock market might possibly be at 5000 instead of 9,970.

In case anyone missed it, I was being sarcastic. :coffee:

KarlMarx
02-05-2010, 01:27 PM
The estimated cost of the damage caused by Hurricane Katrina - $81 Billion

The estimated cost of the 1906 San Francisco Earthquake in today's dollars.... $120 billion

The estimate cost of the damage caused by Obama - over $1 Trillion

Obama is at least 5 times worse than two of the worst natural disasters in American History COMBINED ..

It's not nice to fool Mother Nature

HogTrash
02-05-2010, 01:32 PM
Where's FEMA when ya really needum?

red states rule
02-05-2010, 03:08 PM
The estimated cost of the damage caused by Hurricane Katrina - $81 Billion

The estimated cost of the 1906 San Francisco Earthquake in today's dollars.... $120 billion

The estimate cost of the damage caused by Obama - over $1 Trillion

Obama is at least 5 times worse than two of the worst natural disasters in American History COMBINED ..

It's not nice to fool Mother Nature

Only one Trilion for the damage of Obama? I wish we would get off so easy

Hell, the Dow may close below 9,900. right now the Dow is sitting at 9,920

Obama could not care less how much more he costs us. After all, he dismissed the Dow as a daily tracking poll

I just want to dismiss Obama back to the streets of Chicago where he belongs

KarlMarx
02-05-2010, 04:50 PM
Only one Trilion for the damage of Obama? I wish we would get off so easy

Hell, the Dow may close below 9,900. right now the Dow is sitting at 9,920

Obama could not care less how much more he costs us. After all, he dismissed the Dow as a daily tracking poll

I just want to dismiss Obama back to the streets of Chicago where he belongs

Well, what's a Trillion Dollars now a days? A mere bag o' shells.

Yes, you're right, the majority of Americans who bothered to vote elected a community organizer (read that to mean "professional trouble maker) for president.

red states rule
02-05-2010, 04:52 PM
Well, what's a Trillion Dollars now a days? A mere bag o' shells.

Yes, you're right, the majority of Americans who bothered to vote elected a community organizer (read that to mean "professional trouble maker) for president.

The Dow finished at 10,012 - but ever since Obama openly declared war on the banks, the Dow has been falling

People have lost more of their wealth thanks to Obama, his big mouth, massive ego, and liberal contempt for capitalism

KarlMarx
02-05-2010, 06:04 PM
The recent troubles with the Dow has to do with several countries in Europe stating that they may be defaulting on their loans.

Gee whiz, Beev, after listening to the liberals I thought the Europeans did everything better...

Socialized Medicine, cradle to grave government....

btw.. the unemployment rate in European countries is routinely in the double digits, even during good economic periods.