PDA

View Full Version : Olbermann's Sinking Ship

red states rule
02-06-2010, 05:37 AM
Could this be the beginning of end for Keith? Or does MSNBC keep him on the air because they need a tax write off?

Has the countdown begun for the end of "Countdown with Keith Olbermann?" With his ratings in free-fall, and his hateful histrionics reaching new highs, even Olbermann's former supporters on the left are tuning out. Bloggers at the Los Angeles Times and National Public Radio noted the uberdork's 44 percent drop in listeners ages 25-54 from January 2009 to last month. "Olbermann's showboat is sinking," one LA Times blogger noted. "Listing in you-know-which direction." Jon Stewart ridiculed him on "The Daily Show" for calling Massachusetts Senator-elect Scott Brown a "racist." "There are creeping indications that the world may not have quite as much need of -- or patience for -- Olbermann and his shtick as it once did," Jeff Bercovici wrote on DailyFinance.com. Olbermann struck back at Bercovici, naming him as one of the "Worst People in the World" and mischaracterizing the Web site as "right-wing."

http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/olbermann_sinking_ship_UM7ceoBjVvxJx2cDmK0x4O#ixzz 0eoWfIlCV

sgtdmski
02-09-2010, 06:15 AM
Could this be the beginning of end for Keith? Or does MSNBC keep him on the air because they need a tax write off?

Leave him on the air, who really cares what Olbermann says or for that matter thinks. Hell does anybody actually watch his show?????

Hell the only reason I sometimes tune in is due to the fact that GCI does not offer FOX where I live. I am still mad about that one, and have been sending email and letter after one another. Still no FOX. Well that is okay, they are losing my money to Dish or DirecTV. They should have listened!!!!

dmk

krisy
02-09-2010, 12:24 PM
Keith O.,Joy Behar,and Rachel Maddow all need to take a hike. Their shows suck and ratings obviously prove that no one belives their outlandish,name calling crap.They are way to liberal for the average American...who runs MSNBC anyway?:laugh2:

Ps...I know Behar is actually on CNN

HogTrash
02-09-2010, 02:42 PM
Leave him on the air, who really cares what Olbermann says or for that matter thinks. Hell does anybody actually watch his show?????

Hell the only reason I sometimes tune in is due to the fact that GCI does not offer FOX where I live. I am still mad about that one, and have been sending email and letter after one another. Still no FOX. Well that is okay, they are losing my money to Dish or DirecTV. They should have listened!!!!

dmkI agree...Leave Olbermann and the rest of the progressive morons on the air.

It's better than replacing them with some lefty who might actually have half a brain.

Trigg
02-09-2010, 05:19 PM

I hope, I hope, I hope, I hope

Little-Acorn
02-09-2010, 05:39 PM
I agree...Leave Olbermann and the rest of the progressive morons on the air.

Olbermann who?

red states rule
02-10-2010, 06:54 AM
As usal with Keith, he can toss out bold faced lies and nobody at MSNBC cares. Of course with his ratings, few people hear the blatant lies

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pcYxvMeTnso&rel=0&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pcYxvMeTnso&rel=0&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Under pres Reagan, the deficit NEVER went above 6% of GDP. Under Obama, the deficit is now 9.9% of GDP

Facts are pesky things to the Obama drones

Abbey Marie
02-10-2010, 10:03 AM
I have never watched an Olbermann show, but forgive me, I just don't like looking at his weasely little face.

red states rule
02-10-2010, 10:08 AM
I have never watched an Olbermann show, but forgive me, I just don't like looking at his weasely little face.

And we can't forget Chris Matthews Abbey

http://www.strangepolitics.com/images/content/160354.jpg