PDA

View Full Version : Obama's SOTU Bounce Is Gone!

red states rule
02-06-2010, 02:48 PM
Obama did go up to 50% after his speech, but he is back to 44% - right where he was when he made the speech

I am sure one of the talking points by the liberal talking heads wil be those polled had to be racists

Saturday, February 06, 2010

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Saturday shows that 26% of the nation's voters Strongly Approve of the way that Barack Obama is performing his role as President. Forty-one percent (41%) Strongly Disapprove which Obama a Presidential Approval Index rating of -15. That matches the President’s ratings just before the State-of-the-Union Address. While Obama received a modest bounce in his ratings following the speech, today’s results suggest that the bounce is over

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/obama_administration/daily_presidential_tracking_poll

Mr. P
02-06-2010, 02:58 PM
The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Saturday shows that 26% of the nation's voters Strongly Approve of the way that Barack Obama is performing his role as President.

I've always said that overall "society" as a whole was dumb. In my yrs of traveling the Country I was proven right many, many times. This is just more proof.

red states rule
02-06-2010, 03:00 PM
I've always said that overall "society" as a whole was dumb. In my yrs of traveling the Country I was proven right many, many times. This is just more proof.

Those folks make up the Chris Matthews, Rachel Maddow, and MFM crowd

Trigg
02-06-2010, 03:01 PM

Heck, Mr P. you don't have to travel the country. Just come sit at a hospital for a day, stupid people in and out all day. People who don't know their Dr's name, the name of the test they're having or even why.

What's that line from "Men in Black"? "people are smart, society is stupid" or something like that.

red states rule
02-06-2010, 03:06 PM
Heck, Mr P. you don't have to travel the country. Just come sit at a hospital for a day, stupid people in and out all day. People who don't know their Dr's name, the name of the test they're having or even why.

What's that line from "Men in Black"? "people are smart, society is stupid" or something like that.

Try talking to people with a mortgage. They either want the "Obama plan" so they will not have to make their monthly payment. Or they bitch their taxes and/or homeowners ins went up - which caused their payment to go up, and of course they blame us - the greedy bank. Or they did not get their statement - which we did mail out after we got their last payment - and of course we did it on purpose so we can charge them a late fee

It never stops Trigg. People always want to blame others for their mistakes, stupidy, and bad decisions