PDA

View Full Version : Interesting SB commercial, to show off Audi "clean" diesel car

Little-Acorn
02-07-2010, 09:36 PM
Nearly all the commercial shows the "Green Police" arresting people for having too many lights on, peering thru their windows to find a guy putting orange peels down the sink instead of into the recycle bin, digging thru people's garbage to find a battery and then raiding the house to arrest the occupants, chasing a guy out of his jacuzzi and arresting him because the temp was set above recommended guidelines, etc.

Trial balloon floated by the Obama administration to gauge reaction to a possible future policy, while pleasing his whacko-left constituents? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Monkeybone
02-08-2010, 09:11 AM
LOL. that is what I thought in the back of my mind. Great.. how long till this really happens.

sgtdmski
02-09-2010, 06:11 AM
Nearly all the commercial shows the "Green Police" arresting people for having too many lights on, peering thru their windows to find a guy putting orange peels down the sink instead of into the recycle bin, digging thru people's garbage to find a battery and then raiding the house to arrest the occupants, chasing a guy out of his jacuzzi and arresting him because the temp was set above recommended guidelines, etc.

Trial balloon floated by the Obama administration to gauge reaction to a possible future policy, while pleasing his whacko-left constituents? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

With all the snow received by the east coast and mid-atlantic, I wonder how well the commercial went over with the real people living in this country, you know the ones who work everyday and don't live in an idealized world.

dmk

SassyLady
02-09-2010, 02:11 PM
I thought it was a spoof against the Green Movement until I realized that it was a commercial for a car.........then it seemed creepy and more real than spoof.....like all the greenies were becoming vigilantes.