PDA

View Full Version : GREAT Photo - America is NOT at war...

darin
04-22-2007, 10:33 AM
http://content80649.clipmarks.com/image_cache/jatfla/512/7566B404-6DEC-4A02-8AE1-39B1665DA100.jpg

OOORAH!

:salute:

Gadget (fmr Marine)
04-22-2007, 11:02 AM
http://content80649.clipmarks.com/image_cache/jatfla/512/7566B404-6DEC-4A02-8AE1-39B1665DA100.jpg

OOORAH!

Thank you, Marine Corps!

LiberalNation
04-22-2007, 11:07 AM
They are at war for America. There wouldn't be a Marine Corps if America didn't pay for their salaries and equipment. It goes both ways, those people spending money at the mall also pay for them to be at war.

Gadget (fmr Marine)
04-22-2007, 11:09 AM
They are at war for America. There wouldn't be a Marine Corps if America didn't pay for their salaries and equipment. It goes both ways, those people spending money at the mall also pay for them to be at war.

OK, thank you Spencer's Gifts and Dots for the war effort!

gabosaurus
04-22-2007, 11:47 AM
If there was a REAL war going on, America would not be at the mall.
The Marines are at war because, as good soldiers, they do what they are told to do.
Bush is at war because that is what gets him off.

Pale Rider
04-22-2007, 12:31 PM
The Marines are at war because, as good soldiers, they do what they are told to do.

Ya know... it's a shame you weren't one of the people inside the twin trade towers on 9/11. You just might have a lick of sense in that empty little pimple on your shoulders.

LuvRPgrl
04-22-2007, 01:27 PM

Your proof Bush gets off on war?
And if he is so stupid, what does that say about your democrats who ran against him and LOST TWICE????? Haaaaaahahhahah
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA
BWAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

darin
04-22-2007, 02:17 PM

...as said from somebody without enough character to serve HER nation.

LiberalNation
04-22-2007, 02:20 PM
I couldn't serve in the military right now if I wanted too. not 18 and haven't graduated yet.

Samantha
04-22-2007, 02:33 PM

OOORAH!

America is at the mall on President Bush's orders.

As we work with Congress in the coming year to chart a new course in Iraq and strengthen our military to meet the challenges of the 21st century, we must also work together to achieve important goals for the American people here at home. This work begins with keeping our economy growing. … And I encourage you all to go shopping more.http://thinkprogress.org/2006/12/20/bush-shopping/

darin
04-22-2007, 03:27 PM
I couldn't serve in the military right now if I wanted too. not 18 and haven't graduated yet.

*cough*excuses*cough* Serve your nation.

LiberalNation
04-22-2007, 03:28 PM
I am. My nation is served by my presence.

Abbey Marie
04-22-2007, 03:29 PM

OOORAH!

Well, well. It looks like our troops aren't quite feeling all that "support" we keep hearing about from the left.

Gadget (fmr Marine)
04-22-2007, 05:59 PM
I am. My nation is served by my presence.

I may never sleep soundly, again.

LiberalNation
04-22-2007, 06:10 PM
lol

glockmail
04-22-2007, 08:01 PM

Sorry, they don't take lesbians. :poke:

LiberalNation
04-22-2007, 08:12 PM
Sorry, they don't take lesbians. :poke:

lol you don't tell them and they ain't supposed to ask.

LiberalNation
04-22-2007, 08:16 PM
Besides, a lot of women in uniform are hot.

glockmail
04-22-2007, 08:39 PM
Besides, a lot of women in uniform are hot. But they are straight and surrounded by lots of hunky men. :laugh2:

LiberalNation
04-22-2007, 08:43 PM
Not all of them I'm sure. I actually read a study awile ago that said there are slightly more lesbians in the military than straight woman and slightly more straight men compared to the general pop. I can see it.

gabosaurus
04-22-2007, 09:16 PM
But they are straight and surrounded by lots of hunky men. :laugh2:

What makes you think all of them are straight?
What makes you think all of the men are hunky?
What makes you think all the men are gay?
I am sure there is quite an abundance of hunky military men who are gay.

Gadget (fmr Marine)
04-22-2007, 10:38 PM
What makes you think all of them are straight?
What makes you think all of the men are hunky?
What makes you think all the men are gay?
I am sure there is quite an abundance of hunky military men who are gay.

"Negative, Ghostrider, the pattern is full."

Not an abundance....a few, maybe, but not an abundance (unless you would care to use a more specific term......) In a matter of weeks, every like minded individual, will assert, based on your quote, that, in FACT, there is an abundance of gays in the military......

How many is an "abundance?"

LiberalNation
04-22-2007, 10:41 PM
Not an abundance. Probably more like 5 to 10 percent of all military personal being either gay, bi or lesbian I'd guess.

darin
04-23-2007, 12:18 AM
Not an abundance. Probably more like 5 to 10 percent of all military personal being either gay, bi or lesbian I'd guess.

Why would you guess that? I've met TWO in a 6 year career...out of THOUSANDS. Try .5-1%.

04-23-2007, 03:49 AM

I sincerely hope you wake up before some monster kills those you care about, rapes you and your family, and then saws your head off with dull knives. Because the choices you are making will lead us to the point where we can defend ourselves from these evil men.

Gaffer
04-23-2007, 11:23 AM
Ya know... it's a shame you weren't one of the people inside the twin trade towers on 9/11. You just might have a lick of sense in that empty little pimple on your shoulders.

I would like it better if she had been standing at the window of one of the floors that was hit.

Gaffer
04-23-2007, 11:28 AM
I sincerely hope you wake up before some monster kills those you care about, rapes you and your family, and then saws your head off with dull knives. Because the choices you are making will lead us to the point where we can defend ourselves from these evil men.

Won't happen, she's one of them.

LiberalNation
04-23-2007, 12:57 PM
Why would you guess that? I've met TWO in a 6 year career...out of THOUSANDS. Try .5-1%.
Just because they weren't out or open to you about doesn't mean gays weren't there.

darin
04-23-2007, 01:21 PM
Just because they weren't out or open to you about doesn't mean gays weren't there.

Likewise, it doesn't mean they WERE there.

LiberalNation
04-23-2007, 03:04 PM
True but more likely than not they were.

darin
04-23-2007, 03:05 PM
True but more likely than not they were.

...because you say so...riiiiiiiight....alrighty then....whatever. :lame2:

Hagbard Celine
04-23-2007, 04:54 PM
I'd like to see "the Marine Corps" function without America's tax money.

manu1959
04-23-2007, 05:05 PM

i would like to see the left defend themselves without the marine corp....

darin
04-23-2007, 05:16 PM

wtf does that have to do with anything? lol.

Ya know...The Marines aren't authorized by the constitution...maybe they should stand down, eh? :) Air Force isnt, either.

darin
04-23-2007, 05:17 PM

booya! :)

Hagbard Celine
04-23-2007, 05:17 PM

This isn't even a lucid statement. Defend themselves against what? Republican policy failure? I'm sure the Marines wouldn't mind distancing themselves from that daisy of an issue. And what are the four periods at the end supposed to mean? Do you think you said something worth pondering over? You might as well have said "If you don't like Americuh, then you can just git out...." or "You can have my gun when you pry it from mah cold, dead fangers...." or "Keep tailgaiting me and I'll flip a booger on your windshield...." The delivery of all four statements requires approximately the same cognitive function and an equally minute amount of consideration on my part. Nice job Forrest. I can't wait for your rebuttal. No doubt it will be as intellectually stimulating as your first. Let me guess, should I "stick it where the sun don't shine" or "go on a drive with Ted Kennedy?" What a joke.

Gadget (fmr Marine)
04-23-2007, 05:21 PM
wtf does that have to do with anything? lol.

Ya know...The Marines aren't authorized by the constitution...maybe they should stand down, eh? :) Air Force isnt, either.

The Marine Corps is a part of the Navy. Originally founded as protectors of Naval vessels, and maturing to a highly skilled amphibious and aerial assault force.

The Navy will never disband the Marine Corps.

darin
04-23-2007, 05:24 PM
The Marine Corps is a part of the Navy. Originally founded as protectors of Naval vessels, and maturing to a highly skilled amphibious and aerial assault force.

Yeah, I know. In fact, there's been recent talk of taking the marines out from under the Dept of the Navy (placed there because of the constitution, partly).

The Air Force has NO excuse! :D

Hagbard Celine
04-23-2007, 05:24 PM

Isn't the Navy technically the largest branch of the military? Am I correct when I recall that they are comprised of the S.E.A.L.s, the Marines and NASA as well as the actual Navy itself?

Gadget (fmr Marine)
04-24-2007, 12:12 AM
Yeah, I know. In fact, there's been recent talk of taking the marines out from under the Dept of the Navy (placed there because of the constitution, partly).

The Air Force has NO excuse! :D

Army Air Corps Rules!

Gadget (fmr Marine)
04-24-2007, 12:14 AM
Isn't the Navy technically the largest branch of the military? Am I correct when I recall that they are comprised of the S.E.A.L.s, the Marines and NASA as well as the actual Navy itself?

I guess it's all how your measuring stick is laid out....if you are measuring by the total displacement of sea water, then yes, they are the largest.....

SEALs are a special forces unit that technically operates independently of the Navy, as needed by the Joint Chiefs for Special Ops.....someone correct me, if I am wrong, please.

glockmail
04-24-2007, 06:35 PM
I'd like to see "the Marine Corps" function without America's tax money.:lame2:

LuvRPgrl
04-25-2007, 02:39 PM
...because you say so...riiiiiiiight....alrighty then....whatever. :lame2:

Hey DMP, even though you have hands on experience and have been there, how can you argue with someone who reads six newspapers a day?

darin
04-25-2007, 03:14 PM
Hey DMP, even though you have hands on experience and have been there, how can you argue with someone who reads six newspapers a day?

lmao :)

Abbey Marie
04-25-2007, 04:54 PM

Apparently, that is what the libnuts in Congress want to see, too. :(