PDA

View Full Version : Is someone possibly trying to make Obama look tuff on terror?

HogTrash
02-09-2010, 03:06 PM
Hmmm?...Does anybody else think the BVD Christmas bomber was just a little bit too poorly planned and executed to have actually been a legitimate terrorist attack? :confused:

MtnBiker
02-09-2010, 04:20 PM
Well of course, the handling of the panty bomber from another passanger taking the terrorist down to Janet Napolitano superb explainations to how the system worked and the extrordinary length of a 50 minute interrogation, makes Obama look really tuff on terror. Man that guy is so tuff he makes onions cry.

revelarts
02-09-2010, 05:30 PM
Hmmm?...Does anybody else think the BVD Christmas bomber was just a little bit too poorly planned and executed to have actually been a legitimate terrorist attack? :confused:

yep, I think you right. there's more than meets the eye here.

KarlMarx
02-09-2010, 06:35 PM
Oh... and the latest trick from Al Queda... explosive breast implants...

I am not making this up....

I guess after the underwear bomber failed and all of those full body scans... they had to up the ante

glockmail
02-09-2010, 10:02 PM
Well the muzzies and the 'rats have the same agenda...

Monkeybone
02-10-2010, 08:43 AM
Oh... and the latest trick from Al Queda... explosive breast implants...

I am not making this up....

I guess after the underwear bomber failed and all of those full body scans... they had to up the ante

Watch the new batman movie and right there you have a way of getting explosives onto the plane. in the gut. activate. BOOM.

hopefully they won't get the crazy. New boarding procedure include a CT Scan or Ultrasound.

revelarts
02-12-2010, 12:50 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mAtK7FFDukQ&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mAtK7FFDukQ&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>