PDA

View Full Version : *Muslims Setting Fires To Churches In Texas*

chesswarsnow
02-09-2010, 11:06 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. We are having countless attacks on Churches here in North Texas.
2. I claim muslims are setting these fires.
3. They are going to burn up as many Churches as possible, before I get the word out.
4. Don't ever doubt me, its true.
5. Here's a link:http://www.ajc.com/news/nation-world/atf-blames-texas-church-294309.html

"TYLER, Texas — A spate of recent fires that destroyed or damaged several churches in eastern Texas were intentionally set, likely by the same person or group, federal authorities said Tuesday.

Enlarge photo Firefighters respond to a blaze at Dover Baptist Church in Smith County, Texas, Monday Feb. 8, 2010. This fire is the latest in a rash of East Texas church fires, most of which have been ruled arson.(AP Photo/Chris Vinn/Tyler Morning Telegraph)

Enlarge photo FILE - In this Feb. 4, 2010 file photo, investigators talk in front of the burned Russell Memorial United Methodist Church in Wills Point, Texas. The seventh church fire this year in east Texas destroyed the sanctuary of the church.
Fires that broke out at two churches near Tyler on Monday have not yet been ruled arson, but authorities are investigating them as such. They were reported within an hour of one another and there were signs that at least one of the churches had been broken into.

Since Jan. 1, eight churches — seven in eastern Texas and one in the central part of the state — have been set ablaze deliberately, authorities have said.

The U.S. Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, which is heading the investigation into the blazes, believe they are the work of a serial arsonist or group of arsonists, said Clay Alexander, the head of the bureau's office in Tyler.

Alexander offered few details about Monday's blazes, but he said they were being investigated as arsons.

The fires broke out at two churches about three miles apart in a rural area northwest of Tyler, which is about 85 miles southeast of Dallas.

"We would just like to find out why this is going on and please stop it," Smith County Fire Marshal Jim Seaton said.

Nearby fire departments have been on high alert because of the fires, and firefighters from throughout the area responded quickly to the Monday blazes at the Dover Baptist Church and Clear Spring Missionary Baptist Church, said Smith County Assistant Fire Marshal Oren Hale.

There were no injuries reported in either fire, but the damage appeared to be extensive, said Hale, who worked at both fire scenes until about 3 a.m. Tuesday.

"They were big ones. They're not to the ground, but they'll be total losses," he said.

Assistant Fire Marshal Connie McCoy-Wasson, who was first on the scene at Clear Spring Missionary Baptist Church, said flames were coming out of the building's roof when she got there. Theback door of the church had been broken, she said.

On Tuesday, the church's red brick walls were all that remained. It's pastor, Brandon Owens, said he planned to meet with his congregation of about 50 Tuesday night to figure out where they would worship Sunday.

"I will be preaching," Owens said. "We will be OK. We'll still be going."

The church also burned eight years ago when it was struck by lightning.

Several people gathered Tuesday near the still-smoldering Dover church. Most of sanctuary's roof had collapsed, but the steeple was still standing.

"It's heartbreaking," said 70-year-old Floyd Moseley, a retired Tyler firefighter who used to belong to the church and whose father helped build it.

The church only has about 70 members, with regular Sunday attendance about half of that.

Dover Baptist recently took precautions because of so many church fires, trustee Albert Valadez said. The staff barred the church doors and installed "dummy" inoperable video cameras above the main doors because the church couldn't afford real video equipment.

"It's devastating," Pastor Carl Samples said. "It definitely tests your faith, but I know beyond every doubt that God can see us through."

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Missileman
02-09-2010, 11:16 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. We are having countless attacks on Churches here in North Texas.
2. I claim muslims are setting these fires.
3. They are going to burn up as many Churches as possible, before I get the word out.
4. Don't ever doubt me, its true.
5. Here's a link:http://www.ajc.com/news/nation-world/atf-blames-texas-church-294309.html

"TYLER, Texas — A spate of recent fires that destroyed or damaged several churches in eastern Texas were intentionally set, likely by the same person or group, federal authorities said Tuesday.

Enlarge photo Firefighters respond to a blaze at Dover Baptist Church in Smith County, Texas, Monday Feb. 8, 2010. This fire is the latest in a rash of East Texas church fires, most of which have been ruled arson.(AP Photo/Chris Vinn/Tyler Morning Telegraph)

Enlarge photo FILE - In this Feb. 4, 2010 file photo, investigators talk in front of the burned Russell Memorial United Methodist Church in Wills Point, Texas. The seventh church fire this year in east Texas destroyed the sanctuary of the church.
Fires that broke out at two churches near Tyler on Monday have not yet been ruled arson, but authorities are investigating them as such. They were reported within an hour of one another and there were signs that at least one of the churches had been broken into.

Since Jan. 1, eight churches — seven in eastern Texas and one in the central part of the state — have been set ablaze deliberately, authorities have said.

The U.S. Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, which is heading the investigation into the blazes, believe they are the work of a serial arsonist or group of arsonists, said Clay Alexander, the head of the bureau's office in Tyler.

Alexander offered few details about Monday's blazes, but he said they were being investigated as arsons.

The fires broke out at two churches about three miles apart in a rural area northwest of Tyler, which is about 85 miles southeast of Dallas.

"We would just like to find out why this is going on and please stop it," Smith County Fire Marshal Jim Seaton said.

Nearby fire departments have been on high alert because of the fires, and firefighters from throughout the area responded quickly to the Monday blazes at the Dover Baptist Church and Clear Spring Missionary Baptist Church, said Smith County Assistant Fire Marshal Oren Hale.

There were no injuries reported in either fire, but the damage appeared to be extensive, said Hale, who worked at both fire scenes until about 3 a.m. Tuesday.

"They were big ones. They're not to the ground, but they'll be total losses," he said.

Assistant Fire Marshal Connie McCoy-Wasson, who was first on the scene at Clear Spring Missionary Baptist Church, said flames were coming out of the building's roof when she got there. Theback door of the church had been broken, she said.

On Tuesday, the church's red brick walls were all that remained. It's pastor, Brandon Owens, said he planned to meet with his congregation of about 50 Tuesday night to figure out where they would worship Sunday.

"I will be preaching," Owens said. "We will be OK. We'll still be going."

The church also burned eight years ago when it was struck by lightning.

Several people gathered Tuesday near the still-smoldering Dover church. Most of sanctuary's roof had collapsed, but the steeple was still standing.

"It's heartbreaking," said 70-year-old Floyd Moseley, a retired Tyler firefighter who used to belong to the church and whose father helped build it.

The church only has about 70 members, with regular Sunday attendance about half of that.

Dover Baptist recently took precautions because of so many church fires, trustee Albert Valadez said. The staff barred the church doors and installed "dummy" inoperable video cameras above the main doors because the church couldn't afford real video equipment.

"It's devastating," Pastor Carl Samples said. "It definitely tests your faith, but I know beyond every doubt that God can see us through."

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

This will just turn out to be another case of you being totally full of shit. I'll bet you any amount of money you'd care to lose that it turns out to be white teenagers who are burning the places after burglarizing them to destroy evidence. Care to put some money where your slack-jawed mouth is?

PostmodernProphet
02-09-2010, 11:16 PM
why not atheist terrorists?.....

chesswarsnow
02-09-2010, 11:22 PM
Sorry bout that,

This will just turn out to be another case of you being totally full of shit. I'll bet you any amount of money you'd care to lose that it turns out to be white teenagers who are burning the places after burglarizing them to destroy evidence. Care to put some money where your slack-jawed mouth is?

1. It is a theory Ive been working on,....
2. You know about theories, they are in fact the truth.
3. Don't you know for a fact that the Darwin Theory is true?
4. Ahhhhhahahahahahaha,.............:laugh2:
5. Could be Mr. P. black muslims wanting to get rid of Christian Churches.

Regards,
SirJAmesofTexas

Mr. P
02-09-2010, 11:22 PM

That's where my money is as well.

I'd also make a lil side bet that the churches congregation are black, or are predominantly black.

PostmodernProphet
02-10-2010, 08:38 AM
or maybe Satanists....this one was sentenced to 42 years, likely since a firefighter lost his life in one of the fires.....
http://www.rickross.com/reference/satanism/satanism51.html