PDA

View Full Version : Former President Clinton Reportedly Hospitalized in New York City

red states rule
02-11-2010, 05:08 PM
I wish Pres Clinton the best, and hope he gets to go home soon

Former President Bill Clinton was hospitalized Thursday in New York City, according to various media reports.

Clinton, 63, underwent a procedure at Columbia Presbyterian Hospital, where he underwent a heart bypass in 2004, ABC News reported. ABC said the procedure may have been for a stent.

Secretary of State Hillary Clinton was seen leaving the Oval Office but was not "in a rush," the network reported.

A hospital spokeswoman declined to comment. Calls to Clinton's Harlem office were not immediately returned

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/02/11/president-clinton-reportedly-hospitalized-new-york-city/

chesswarsnow
02-11-2010, 05:24 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Sure he's a heatenistic heathern liberal,.....
2. But I hope he gets better.
3. Makes me want to plan faster for my retirement, seeing you never know how much time you have, and when it runs out here.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

red states rule
02-11-2010, 05:27 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Sure he's a heatenistic heathern liberal,.....
2. But I hope he gets better.
3. Makes me want to plan faster for my retirement, seeing you never know how much time you have, and when it runs out here.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Bill will be fine I hope. He probably will be making passes toward the nurses by morning

Mr. P
02-11-2010, 05:33 PM
Bill will be fine I hope. He probably will be making passes toward the nurses by morning

Don't count on it..I just heard on the radio.."SHE" is heading for NY from DC.:laugh2:

red states rule
02-11-2010, 05:35 PM
Don't count on it..I just heard on the radio.."SHE" is heading for NY from DC.:laugh2:

Sorry, to hear that. Bill is sick enough as it is

Oh well, a nurse will take Bill to X-Ray for some chest pictures. That should cheer him up

Kathianne
02-11-2010, 05:43 PM
I hope this puts an end to Cheney jokes about the heart. :coffee:

red states rule
02-12-2010, 06:34 AM
I hope this puts an end to Cheney jokes about the heart. :coffee:

I doubt if it will. The good news is he is doing "excellent" and may go home later today

Kathianne
02-12-2010, 06:39 AM
Slick Willy bothers me less than he used to. I'm seeing more humor on that front.

red states rule
02-12-2010, 06:40 AM
Slick Willy bothers me less than he used to. I'm seeing more humor on that front.

Just hang in their Kathianne. If Hillary runs in the primary for the nomination, Bill will be back

Jeff
02-12-2010, 01:32 PM
Just hang in their Kathianne. If Hillary runs in the primary for the nomination, Bill will be back

Only good thing about Hillary running would be to watch her scream and holler all her BS and then get defeated AGAIN :laugh2: