PDA

View Full Version : *Chess War Snow*

chesswarsnow
02-11-2010, 05:50 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. I'm predicting much much more *Snow Wars*!
2. Its coming, keep your shovel handy, and your global warming tin foil hats on.
3. ITS COMING AT YOU!!!!!!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

chesswarsnow
02-15-2010, 09:50 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. But Im tuning up my *Snow Machine*
2. And aiming it at the NorthEast, and parts of the South, including Georgia.
3. Al Gore's home state.
4. I want you bastards to get a snoot full of snow this year.
5. To shut you the hell up about *Global warming*!:laugh2::laugh2:
6. I'm sick of it!!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

HogTrash
02-15-2010, 10:16 PM
I wonder if they make snow chains for motor cycles? :bang3:

Jeff
02-15-2010, 10:19 PM

I had to ride my low rider in a freak snow, let some air out of the tires and hang on :laugh2:

chesswarsnow
02-15-2010, 10:40 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Sorry SirHogster, but some things must be done.
2. Better keep it parked for another week.
3. Hey I thought you were more south somewhere?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

chesswarsnow
02-15-2010, 10:43 PM
Sorry bout that,

I had to ride my low rider in a freak snow, let some air out of the tires and hang on :laugh2:

1. This winter will be for the record books.
2. Some will never forget, and that's the effect I'm going for too!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Gaffer
02-16-2010, 09:40 AM
It started snowing here yesterday afternoon and it's now mid morning and it's still coming down. Haven't seen this much around here in a long time, but I've seen worse. At least it's not 20 below.

Binky
02-16-2010, 05:02 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. I'm predicting much much more *Snow Wars*!
2. Its coming, keep your shovel handy, and your global warming tin foil hats on.
3. ITS COMING AT YOU!!!!!!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Who cares? I'm in Michigan and deal with the stuff all winter. No big deal here. It is actually out of my control.

Binky
02-16-2010, 05:05 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. But Im tuning up my *Snow Machine*
2. And aiming it at the NorthEast, and parts of the South, including Georgia.
3. Al Gore's home state.
4. I want you bastards to get a snoot full of snow this year.
5. To shut you the hell up about *Global warming*!:laugh2::laugh2:
6. I'm sick of it!!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Me too. I'm bored with the whole topic. I've heard more about the climate and global warming in the last several years than I have over the last 40. They spiel in hopes to control our thoughts.:poke:, and trying to make us believe all that crapola.....:laugh2::laugh2:

Binky
02-16-2010, 05:07 PM

:laugh2::laugh2: Somehow, that idea just doesn't seem to safe with or without them in the snow...:eek:

Binky
02-16-2010, 05:09 PM
It started snowing here yesterday afternoon and it's now mid morning and it's still coming down. Haven't seen this much around here in a long time, but I've seen worse. At least it's not 20 below.

Since I'm in Michigan and have been dealing with the snow since birth...........I'm sending you folks the WHAM-BALANCE............If I can handle it, the big girl that I am, I guess you can as well.....:laugh2::laugh2:

HogTrash
02-16-2010, 07:17 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Sorry SirHogster, but some things must be done.
2. Better keep it parked for another week.
3. Hey I thought you were more south somewhere?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexasNope!...I'm a damn yankee but my hearts in dixie if that counts for anything. :thumb:

Gaffer
02-17-2010, 09:20 AM
Since I'm in Michigan and have been dealing with the snow since birth...........I'm sending you folks the WHAM-BALANCE............If I can handle it, the big girl that I am, I guess you can as well.....:laugh2::laugh2:

It snowed all day yesterday and last night and its still snowing this morning. I've experienced much worse, but it's been a long time since I've seen this much snow in Ohio. It still doesn't hold a candle to the winter of 77-78.

Monkeybone
02-17-2010, 09:26 AM
It snowed all day yesterday and last night and its still snowing this morning. I've experienced much worse, but it's been a long time since I've seen this much snow in Ohio. It still doesn't hold a candle to the winter of 77-78.
same here... now we are getting some kind of drizzle....

and what you said about the 20 degree weather... too true. you know it is bad when you go outside and it is 30 and say " i don't think i need a jacket... so nice and warm out"