PDA

View Full Version : Southern Snow

Jeff
02-12-2010, 03:18 PM
Looks like Mother Nature didn't want to leave the south out, 12" in Dallas (according to the weather channel ) all across the I 10 corridor snow, even in the Pan handle of Fl, it has just started here in Ga about a 1/2 hour ago and my yard is white, looks funny actually, LOL

I heard a report earlier this week that 63% of the country was covered with snow, I can assure you that is pretty accurate having been to Ashtabula OH and back down to Florida this week,so i can verify the east LOL, then ya have the beautiful pics I see here on the board, but with the south now getting covered I wonder what the percent is now? Also I wonder where Gore is hiding in shame :laugh2:

And by the way if you liberals want to make any more donations to make someone rich pm me I will tell you where to send the checks :laugh2:

Abbey Marie
02-12-2010, 03:21 PM
Did it snow in Arizona along Rte. 10?

Jeff
02-12-2010, 03:26 PM
Did it snow in Arizona along Rte. 10?

I just looked it up Abbey it looks like it stayed north of I 10, but Northern Arizona got it good

Binky
02-12-2010, 04:59 PM
Looks like Mother Nature didn't want to leave the south out, 12" in Dallas (according to the weather channel ) all across the I 10 corridor snow, even in the Pan handle of Fl, it has just started here in Ga about a 1/2 hour ago and my yard is white, looks funny actually, LOL

I heard a report earlier this week that 63% of the country was covered with snow, I can assure you that is pretty accurate having been to Ashtabula OH and back down to Florida this week,so i can verify the east LOL, then ya have the beautiful pics I see here on the board, but with the south now getting covered I wonder what the percent is now? Also I wonder where Gore is hiding in shame :laugh2:

And by the way if you liberals want to make any more donations to make someone rich pm me I will tell you where to send the checks :laugh2:

Gore couldn't care less as he's been laughing his fat ass off all the way to the bank with money from idiots that have bought into his bullpucky. Sure glad I'm not one of them....

I bet it frosts the butts of the powers that be because they can't do a damn thing about global warming. The earth is going to do what it's been doing for millions of years whether or not anyone likes it, and that is to go into it's cycles and change whenever and however it damn well feels like. We may be able to s....l.....o.....w down the cycles, but we are NEVER going to stop them. And anyone who believes the crapola that has been spieled is a damn fool....:poke:

Kathianne
02-12-2010, 05:29 PM
The meteorologists are saying by tomorrow morning, all 50 states will have snow on them, somewhere. Yes, Hawaii too, way up in mountains.

Abbey Marie
02-12-2010, 06:39 PM
I just looked it up Abbey it looks like it stayed north of I 10, but Northern Arizona got it good

Thanks Jeff. :)

Mr. P
02-12-2010, 11:07 PM
Looks like Mother Nature didn't want to leave the south out, :laugh2:

3" here in Conyers, Jeff.

Jeff
02-12-2010, 11:47 PM
3" here in Conyers, Jeff.

Still snowing here Mr.P I guess we are around 4 or so, I took a ride before and saw 1 plow actually plowing the slush on the road, his plow was sparking but there he wasn't plowing anything, LOL

Mr. P
02-13-2010, 12:26 AM
Still snowing here Mr.P I guess we are around 4 or so, I took a ride before and saw 1 plow actually plowing the slush on the road, his plow was sparking but there he wasn't plowing anything, LOL

It stopped her about 7pm..the morning will be interesting after the sluh on the roads freezes. It's good it's Saturday.

Jeff
02-13-2010, 01:34 AM
It stopped her about 7pm..the morning will be interesting after the sluh on the roads freezes. It's good it's Saturday.

Well it is dying quickly now, down to flurries, as for the morning my son has a basketball game at 9 am and the coach called to tell us they are trying to get the game in cause it is the last one of the year and they can't make it up, lol, what a deal

Kathianne
02-13-2010, 04:57 AM

Just saw the title again, perhaps because it's not yet 4 am, thought, "Hmm, Southern snow tastes different than Northern snow? Of course followed by, they probably fry or barbque it!" J/K ;)

Jeff
02-13-2010, 09:53 AM
Just saw the title again, perhaps because it's not yet 4 am, thought, "Hmm, Southern snow tastes different than Northern snow? Of course followed by, they probably fry or barbque it!" J/K ;)

That would be deep fried Kat :laugh2: actually I went and picked up a turkey last night that I will be deep frying tonight, for some reason the colder it is outside the better it taste :laugh2:

Kathianne
02-13-2010, 10:02 AM
That would be deep fried Kat :laugh2: actually I went and picked up a turkey last night that I will be deep frying tonight, for some reason the colder it is outside the better it taste :laugh2:

Whoosh! I'm on my way...:dance:

at least I wish I could be. Heard it's the best. Now mind you, be careful!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5o9jW4yNdYI&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5o9jW4yNdYI&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Jeff
02-13-2010, 10:48 AM
Whoosh! I'm on my way...:dance:

at least I wish I could be. Heard it's the best. Now mind you, be careful!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5o9jW4yNdYI&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5o9jW4yNdYI&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

OUCH, yes when ya drop it in the oil it had better be dried and dried again, the oil always comes up and over ( I keep the water hose close just in case :laugh2:) but so far no accidents thank God, I fried one for a buddy and his wife assured me she dried it, LOL yea right, the oil shot up about 7 foot, missed me by a couple inches

As for the taste of it, my Mom was down a few years back and I cooked one, she held her nose up to the idea until she tasted it, she now asks me at least once a month when I will cook another :laugh2:

crin63
02-13-2010, 10:54 AM
The meteorologists are saying by tomorrow morning, all 50 states will have snow on them, somewhere. Yes, Hawaii too, way up in mountains.

Come on Kat, get with the program. Its 57 states now, the teleprompter said so.

This time lapse video is pretty cool. It shows all that global warming build up.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/EMhUZAq5IxQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/EMhUZAq5IxQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Kathianne
02-13-2010, 10:57 AM
OUCH, yes when ya drop it in the oil it had better be dried and dried again, the oil always comes up and over ( I keep the water hose close just in case :laugh2:) but so far no accidents thank God, I fried one for a buddy and his wife assured me she dried it, LOL yea right, the oil shot up about 7 foot, missed me by a couple inches

As for the taste of it, my Mom was down a few years back and I cooked one, she held her nose up to the idea until she tasted it, she now asks me at least once a month when I will cook another :laugh2:

Whoa! Want you to stick around. NO WATER ON GREASE FIRES!!!!! :laugh2: Remember that old saying, "Like oil and water."

Sand, have sand ready, jic.

Jeff
02-13-2010, 02:27 PM
:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Will do Kat :thumb:

Kathianne
02-13-2010, 02:31 PM
:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Will do Kat :thumb:

Good dat! Actually I think there's a video on that too! :laugh2:

I was right:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/SQBzT5BezmY&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/SQBzT5BezmY&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Jeff
02-13-2010, 02:40 PM
I guess that is well done deep fried turkey :laugh2:

Kathianne
02-13-2010, 02:48 PM
I guess that is well done deep fried turkey :laugh2:

LOL! From all I've heard, it's the best turkey in the world! I looovvveee turkey!

Jeff
02-13-2010, 03:57 PM
LOL! From all I've heard, it's the best turkey in the world! I looovvveee turkey!

If ya ever get down to GA Kat you call me and we will fry one up, ya shoot some Carolina seasoning into it and 30 mins or so it is done, add some good potato salad and some corn on the cob and of course biscuits, and ya have one of the best meals you will ever eat, of course there is usually the different types of beverages to go along with it, LOL

Kathianne
02-13-2010, 05:59 PM
If ya ever get down to GA Kat you call me and we will fry one up, ya shoot some Carolina seasoning into it and 30 mins or so it is done, add some good potato salad and some corn on the cob and of course biscuits, and ya have one of the best meals you will ever eat, of course there is usually the different types of beverages to go along with it, LOL

I'll look for an excuse. I can almost taste it now!

Binky
02-13-2010, 07:46 PM

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2: And on that happy note, I will say, "welcome one and all to my world".....:cheers2: