The Nation wide race is under way and tomorrow the 500, time to do it all again

Go Jimmy Johnson, drive for 5

Go Jimmy!!!

chesswarsnow
02-14-2010, 04:46 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2. I want Jeffro Gordon!!!!!!!!!!!!
3. Long delay now, after wreck and track repairs!
4. Over an hour, what tha hell they doing resurfacing the whole track???:laugh2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Jeff
02-14-2010, 08:25 PM
Jamie Mac takes the win, I bet that burned up the cat in the hat, Truex and Jr. :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

sgtdmski
02-20-2010, 04:23 AM
It was great to see Jamie Mac win Daytona, although I am a huge Jeff Gordon and Hendrick motorsport fan, if they couldn't win, there is nobody better!!!

He has had some ups and downs. Poor Martin Treux, that was his car that won the race, if his ass could have stayed put who knows. Oh well!!!!

But even better was seeing Junior finish second. Hopefully that will mean a great year for him and maybe Hendricks will have the top four spots at the end of the year!!!

Dmk

Jeff
02-20-2010, 08:18 AM
It was great to see Jamie Mac win Daytona, although I am a huge Jeff Gordon and Hendrick motorsport fan, if they couldn't win, there is nobody better!!!

He has had some ups and downs. Poor Martin Treux, that was his car that won the race, if his ass could have stayed put who knows. Oh well!!!!

But even better was seeing Junior finish second. Hopefully that will mean a great year for him and maybe Hendricks will have the top four spots at the end of the year!!!

Dmk

No Doubt Hendrix will be up there, as for Truex , lol, I guess Jamie Mac showed both him and Jr they have pretty good equipment at DEI, LOL,

OL Jr looked sporty but this week will be a better indicator of what he will really do, he was always good at restrict or plate races

OOO well I am looking forward to a good year :thumb: