2. PC Police keeping it quite.
3. Not far from here.

Regards,
SirJamesofTicksass

Sure it happened.

PostmodernProphet
02-13-2010, 08:32 PM
2. PC Police keeping it quite.

they are very good at it, apparently.....

BoogyMan
02-13-2010, 08:52 PM
I am in Texas and have heard nothing about any power plant attack or even a problem at a power plant.

Kathianne
02-13-2010, 08:54 PM
I am in Texas and have heard nothing about any power plant attack or even a problem at a power plant.

Well I just 'heard' that Sasquatch was trying to explode the Chicago locks. The media is covering it up. :coffee:

BoogyMan
02-13-2010, 08:59 PM
Well I just 'heard' that Sasquatch was trying to explode the Chicago locks. The media is covering it up. :coffee:

So THAT is why the water is that color. Sasquatch leakage. I should have known it. :thumb:

chesswarsnow
02-13-2010, 09:16 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. It's still happening.
2. It's on the local news here in Fort Worth.
3. They closed off this whole area around the power plant on Lancaster Ave. Eastside of Fort Worth Texas.

4. It's a plant I've been too, and they convert steam into electricity with huge tubins.
5. It's still going on, surprised no one here's heard anything yet.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Kathianne
02-13-2010, 09:21 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. It's still happening.
3. They closed off this whole area around the power plant on Lancaster Ave. Eastside of Fort Worth Texas.

4. It's a plant I've been too, and they convert steam into electricity with huge tubins.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

So it's not being 'covered up'? Doesn't sound like Muslims either:

http://www.wfaa.com/news/local/Possible-terror-incident-in-Fort-Worth-84316367.html

Police block off streets in Fort Worth

by WFAA-TV
Posted on February 13, 2010 at 7:15 PM
Updated today at 8:10 PM
FORT WORTH - Loop 820 at Lancaster Avenue is shut down in both directions and police are blocking off streets.

There is a 2-mile back up in the area.

Fort Worth police say police followed and stopped a suspect. The suspect said there may be a bomb in the vehicle they were driving.

Fort Worth and Arlington bomb squads and arson teams are on the scene and a command center has been set up in the area.

There are indications home evacuations may take place.

Other official sources say the suspect is a woman and is known to police and the incident was not a potential act of terrorism, as was previously reported.
The woman allegedly waved an inert grenade at a driver in a road-rage incident in 2005 and was questioned by police after being spotted watching planes take off at Love Field.

Red Cross teams are on the scene to provide canteen services for police officers.

WFAA crews are on the scene and will bring more details.

chesswarsnow
02-13-2010, 09:44 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Sure it's Muslims.
2. The PC Police will white wash this at first.
3. After it blows over the truth comes out.
4. And you guys thought I was making this up?
6. Never doubt me... .........

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Kathianne
02-13-2010, 10:08 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Sure it's Muslims.
2. The PC Police will white wash this at first.
3. After it blows over the truth comes out.
4. And you guys thought I was making this up?
6. Never doubt me... .........

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

seriously, there are times that all I can say is, "You can really be a pia."

chesswarsnow
02-13-2010, 10:19 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Mama Mia, what's a *pia*?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Jeff
02-13-2010, 10:27 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Mama Mia, what's a *pia*?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

don't sound to good, LOL

Kathianne
02-13-2010, 10:31 PM
:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

don't sound to good, LOL

Somehow I think he'll figure it out. :laugh2:

chesswarsnow
02-13-2010, 10:43 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Lemme see......... *Personal Ingury Attorney*

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

PostmodernProphet
02-14-2010, 12:35 AM
well....it is rather personal......and injury is often involved....but as an attorney I resent the implication.....

Kathianne
02-14-2010, 04:51 AM
well....it is rather personal......and injury is often involved....but as an attorney I resent the implication.....

OMG, there are times James comes up with a true funny, this was one of them and you walked into the nicely. With tongue firmly in cheek. ;) :laugh2:

PostmodernProphet
02-14-2010, 09:53 AM
OMG, there are times James comes up with a true funny, this was one of them and you walked into the nicely. With tongue firmly in cheek. ;) :laugh2:

/suspiciously.....and what "cheeks" did you have in mind?.....

crin63
02-14-2010, 11:21 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. It's still happening.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Steam driven turbines is how most electricity is made. What differs is where the steam comes from. Some times its made by what is basically a large Jet engine (Gas Turbine but then I've even seen jet engines used also) other times it has boilers producing the steam.

chesswarsnow
02-14-2010, 11:29 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. I think they use huge boilers heated with natural gas, for which they now have drilled a gas well on the property.
2. They're doing urban drilling now.
3. The producers will screw everyone.
4. Chessapeake and the rest of em.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

crin63
02-14-2010, 11:56 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. I think they use huge boilers heated with natural gas, for which they now have drilled a gas well on the property.
2. They're doing urban drilling now.
3. The producers will screw everyone.
4. Chessapeake and the rest of em.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Its been too long since I've worked in that field. I was wrong on the gas turbines. They use the exhaust heat to turn the rotor instead of steam however in some cases they use the residual heat to make steam and run a steam turbine as well as the gas turbine. In oil fields they use the residual heat from gas turbines to (I'm guessing) liquefy the oil and bring oil to the surface.

chesswarsnow
02-14-2010, 07:26 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. BACK ON TOPIC

2. Never doubt me, the PC Police were there, just like I said.
3. Looks like we were dealing with a muzzy convert and one muzzy man.
4. Here ia a link/sample to the local news paper here:http://www.star-telegram.com/804/story/1967918.html

"Police: Woman involved in Fort Worth 'bomb' incident has previous arrest.

Yasinul Ansari
Find more crime news in our "Crime Time" blog

Fort Worth police shut down Southeast Loop 820 for bomb investigation

An Arlington woman taken into custody Saturday night after a bomb investigation forced police to close Southeast Loop 820 in Fort Worth for more than five hours has a criminal history involving fake grenades and prohibited weapons, police said Sunday.

Arlington police identified the woman as Kimberly *Al-Homsi*,(muzzy) 45, who remained in custody Sunday. The man who was arrested with her was identified as *Yasinul Ansari* (muzzy), 18, of Arlington.

Al-Homsi was in custody in the Arlington Jail in lieu of $210,000 bail, accused of evading arrest with injury to an officer, possession of a prohibited weapon and two counts of making a terrorist threat. Ansari was in jail in lieu of $100,000 bail, accused of possession of a prohibited weapon.

Fort Worth police closed down the highway Saturday evening at East Rosedale Street after what appeared to be an incident of road rage in Arlington turned into a bomb squad investigation in Fort Worth.

By 11:15 p.m., members of the Fort Worth bomb squad had detonated four charges as they examined a vehicle containing what authorities called a suspicious device.

Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives spokesman Tom Crowley said Sunday that the devices were “explosives,” but he declined to make any additional comments.

Ansari and Al-Homsi are scheduled to go before a federal judge in Fort Worth on Tuesday, facing federal explosive charges, Crowley said Sunday.

Authorities said Arlington police received a telephone call about 5 p.m. from a driver who reported that someone in another vehicle had pointed a weapon at him as both traveled on Texas 360 between Pioneer Parkway and East Abram Street.

Arlington police spotted a pickup matching the description and tried to stop it. The driver continued and officers began pursuit, Arlington police representatives said.

After about a 20-minute chase, the pickup hit a patch of ice, spun out of control and came to a stop on Rosedale beneath Loop 820 in Fort Worth.

After talking to Ansari and Al-homsi in the pickup, Arlington police asked that the Fort Worth bomb squad be called in.

Police closed Loop 820 in both directions and went house to house in the mostly industrial area, advising residents to stay inside, said Tiara Ellis Richard, an Arlington police spokeswoman.

Four loud bangs were heard, at about 8:40, 9:05, 9:35 and 10:25 p.m., as the bomb squad continued investigating. Police would not say what tactics the bomb squad used to examine the pickup.

Police asked motorists to stay out of the area while the investigation continued.

No information was available about the motorist who told police he had a weapon pointed at him.

In July 2007, Al- Homsi was arrested on suspicion of prohibited weapons after her roommate held Arlington police at bay during a six-hour standoff in their southeast Arlington home.

Four suspicious packages and a weapon were confiscated from the house after Al-homsi’s roommate, Aisha Abdul-Rahman Hamad surrendered to police. Authorities never released details of what was in the packages.

Tarrant County criminal court records showed that Al-Homsi was sentenced to 110 days in jail on the prohibited weapons charge in that case.

Court records also showed that Al- Homsi waved a fake hand grenade at a motorist in 2005. She was put on probation for nine months for making a terroristic threat.

This story contains information from Star-Telegram archives.

5. Go to the link if you want to see what these two looked like.
6. This is one ugly ass convert muzzy women, I hope you didn't just eat.:laugh2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Abbey Marie
02-14-2010, 07:33 PM
So James was right?

Btw, James, I think you should make that your signature: "Mama mia, what's a pia?" It's too funny!

Kathianne
02-14-2010, 07:33 PM
Ok, James. You. Were. Right. There, happy now? :laugh2:

Gaffer
02-14-2010, 07:45 PM
He was partially right. They were muzzy's, but not a mention of what they were up to. It doesn't say they were going to a power station just that the police were after them for a road rage incident. I agree the muzzy factor will be played down. As always.

chesswarsnow
02-14-2010, 07:50 PM
Sorry bout that,

*NEVER DOUBT ME, I'M A PRO AT THIS*

1. Its PC Police that shut down this story before it got any traction.
2. I reported it for what it is, now the Feds will just quitely judge them.
3. Hey I noticed they took the picture of the women off that link, just to spare everyone from throwing up I bet.:laugh2:
4. She was one butt ugly biotch!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

chesswarsnow
02-14-2010, 07:54 PM
Sorry bout that,

He was partially right. They were muzzy's, but not a mention of what they were up to. It doesn't say they were going to a power station just that the police were after them for a road rage incident. I agree the muzzy factor will be played down. As always.

1. It wasn't very far from the Power Plant.
2. Thats why they called in bomb squad, they feared there was a huge bomb in the truck.
3. Big enough to take out the near by Power Plant.
4. I guess you need to know the area.
5. Go to google maps, @ rosedale and loop 820,..you can see for yourself.
6. Click on the photos of the link to see this muzzy women, if you want to call her that,...be prepared, *Scary*.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Kathianne
02-14-2010, 07:54 PM
Well seems she's been in trouble alot:

http://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=kimbrly+al-homsi&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8