PDA

View Full Version : Valentine's Day plans?

Abbey Marie
02-14-2010, 06:30 PM
Anyone?

(We are too tired this year from all the shoveling to go out anywhere. Plus
we have to bring our daughter back to college tonight).

Kathianne
02-14-2010, 06:34 PM
Anyone?

(We are too tired this year from all the shoveling to go out anywhere. Plus
we have to bring our daughter back to college tonight).

Spent the day at school for the breakfast helping with the money for Haiti! Great day for the kids. Now I'm going to watch "Roman Holiday" that I recorded yesterday. LOL!

Shadow
02-14-2010, 07:08 PM
Spent the day with my daughter at the mall looking for a dress for her to wear to a dance. In a few minutes I'm going to help her dye her hair back to a normal color (her and a friend tried to color it a few weeks ago,and it end up a really gross orange,luckily most of it washed out...I felt so bad for her). Then after dinner the rest of my evening is going to consist of a long hot bubble bath, and a smutty book (my grandma used to call them traquilzers LOL). I found a real good smut book too...it's called "Night Visitor"...one of those sappy ickky time swept love spell kinda books.

Binky
02-14-2010, 07:42 PM
Spent the day on here with you fine people and those from other sites. Hubby is downstate. Works there and comes home on weekends when isn't working.

darin
02-14-2010, 07:55 PM
Tried to make a dinner for mary - she was supposed to work until 6pm. She called me at 1 saying she'd be home about 1:45. So - Fedducini with made-from-scratch Alfredo sauce and chicken, spinach salad w/ diced onions and green Cerignola olives(dressing of plain yogurt+greek salad dressing from a bottle), washed down with Middle Sister Mischief maker Cab/Sauv became Lunch. Kids "got" mom flowers and candy.

Kathianne
02-14-2010, 07:57 PM
Tried to make a dinner for mary - she was supposed to work until 6pm. She called me at 1 saying she'd be home about 1:45. So - Fedducini with made-from-scratch Alfredo sauce and chicken, spinach salad w/ diced onions and green Cerignola olives(dressing of plain yogurt+greek salad dressing from a bottle), washed down with Middle Sister Mischief maker Cab/Sauv became Lunch. Kids "got" mom flowers and candy.

You are lovable! Happy VD!

darin
02-14-2010, 07:59 PM
Can VD be happy??

:p

:D

Kathianne
02-14-2010, 08:12 PM
Can VD be happy??

:p

:D

:laugh2: Hey, all I had for today was a ton of kids! Had fun though, but see what being around hyper on candy and maple syrup middle schoolers does to one?

Dinner sounds delicious!

chloe
02-14-2010, 08:22 PM
Happy Valentine's Day Everyone

Kathianne
02-14-2010, 08:24 PM

To you too, Chloe!

Jeff
02-14-2010, 11:53 PM

Hope you and everyone else here had a great one, with no baby sitter the wife and I went to Texas roadhouse and had a romantic meal with my two little ones, who just happened to get into a fist fight at the door as we waited for a table :eek: ooo well only 11 more years and I can throw them out :laugh2:

Mr. P
02-15-2010, 12:20 AM
Hope you and everyone else here had a great one, with no baby sitter the wife and I went to Texas roadhouse and had a romantic meal with my two little ones, who just happened to get into a fist fight at the door as we waited for a table :eek: ooo well only 11 more years and I can throw them out :laugh2:

My Gawd yer a RED NECK! :poke::laugh2:

SassyLady
02-15-2010, 01:07 AM
Hubby got up and went to the gym and attended a "boot camp" class (it kicked his butt - can barely walk), and then we went to Lowes to buy some electrical stuff, came home, cleaned the house and then went to see the movie "Valentine's Day". Very cute with loads of cameo appearances. Now we are watching the Daytona race. Later??? Who knows how this day will end!!! There had better be a card and candy under my pillow is all I have to say!!!

Kathianne
02-15-2010, 05:09 AM
Hubby got up and went to the gym and attended a "boot camp" class (it kicked his butt - can barely walk), and then we went to Lowes to buy some electrical stuff, came home, cleaned the house and then went to see the movie "Valentine's Day". Very cute with loads of cameo appearances. Now we are watching the Daytona race. Later??? Who knows how this day will end!!! There had better be a card and candy under my pillow is all I have to say!!!

Mrs.K, I'm exhausted reading that! I'm going back to bed! LOL! Hope you found the card and candy! :laugh2:

crin63
02-15-2010, 07:04 AM
I got my wife flowers on Friday. We just did our normal Sunday stuff but we watched the Olympics together. We were going to go out to eat but I've got a cold and just didn't have the energy.

Abbey Marie
02-15-2010, 11:10 AM

:laugh2: I'll bet Mr. K comes through for you.