PDA

View Full Version : Climategate U-turn:There has been no global warming since 1995

darin
02-15-2010, 08:03 AM
The academic at the centre of the ‘Climategate’ affair, whose raw data is crucial to the theory of climate change, has admitted that he has trouble ‘keeping track’ of the information.
Colleagues say that the reason Professor Phil Jones has refused Freedom of Information requests is that he may have actually lost the relevant papers.
Professor Jones also conceded the possibility that the world was warmer in medieval times than now – suggesting global warming may not be a man-made phenomenon.

And he said that for the past 15 years there has been no ‘statistically significant’ warming.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1250872/Climategate-U-turn-Astonishment-scientist-centre-global-warming-email-row-admits-data-organised.html

DragonStryk72
02-15-2010, 08:13 AM
well, most likely it's because we've continued to maker cleaner and cleaner cars, which really was becoming the main source of CO2, plus we shifted over from coal to gas plants, or nuclear in some areas. We developed green industries, and showed the free market that money could be made in windmills, solar panels, and even hybrid cars.

darin
02-15-2010, 08:15 AM
In case you're being serious...CO2 doesn't harm us. In fact, it's Plant Food - we might-should make MORE. :)

Joyful HoneyBee
02-15-2010, 12:50 PM
In case you're being serious...CO2 doesn't harm us. In fact, it's Plant Food - we might-should make MORE. :)

That's one of the more intelligent responses I've seen here yet. That seems to be the part that people overlook concerning this entire matter. Maybe people don't understand that reality. Most people are also unaware that lightning fixes nitrogen in the soil, too, thereby enabling plants to put that previously unfixed nitrogen to use.

While I fully endorse the use of cleaner and greener energy, homes that use less energy, and intelligent use of resources, I deplore fearmongering in all its forms. Climategate has been one of those modes of fearmongering that is used against the masses for the purpose of furthering special interest groups (or individuals such as Al Bore).