PDA

View Full Version : This is ridiculous!!!

Trinity
02-15-2010, 09:30 AM
3 weeks ago we get 4 inches of snow, last week we get 4 - 6 inches of snow, and today and tomorrow they are calling for 9 to 11 inches of snow :eek: I'm done I've had enough!!!! I swear to god as soon as I am done with school, I am looking for a job in the south or west, and I'm out!

Jeff
02-15-2010, 09:59 AM
3 weeks ago we get 4 inches of snow, last week we get 4 - 6 inches of snow, and today and tomorrow they are calling for 9 to 11 inches of snow :eek: I'm done I've had enough!!!! I swear to god as soon as I am done with school, I am looking for a job in the south or west, and I'm out!

Hang in there Trinity according to Gore the snow will all be gone soon :laugh2:

Seriously, ya wont escape the snow here in the south either, not as much as y'all got but here in GA we got some last week , in Columbia SC they got almost a foot last week, they are calling for more today but it looks like it fizzled :laugh2:

Abbey Marie
02-15-2010, 11:12 AM

Trinity, we just had about 2 feet on top of about 1.5 feet. We have mountains of snow everywhere. And I had to shovel. But I still like it! For me, it beats heat and humidity any day. You will see me complaining in July and August.

Trinity
02-15-2010, 11:29 AM
Hang in there Trinity according to Gore the snow will all be gone soon :laugh2:

Seriously, ya wont escape the snow here in the south either, not as much as y'all got but here in GA we got some last week , in Columbia SC they got almost a foot last week, they are calling for more today but it looks like it fizzled :laugh2:

Yeah I know according to our local news 49 out of 50 states got snow last week....the 1 state that did not get it was Hawaii....hmm maybe I'll move to hawaii :coffee:

Which reminds me...what the hell happen to Gore anyway?? He must be hiding out now in his little global warming world....hmmm maybe he's in Hawaii. lol

Trinity
02-15-2010, 11:31 AM
Trinity, we just had about 2 feet on top of about 1.5 feet. We have mountains of snow everywhere. And I had to shovel. But I still like it! For me, it beats heat and humidity any day. You will see me complaining in July and August.

The heat doesn't bother me at all, the humidity depending on what it is can become bothersome....me I would rather be sweating to death then freezing cold all the time. I love July and August!

Jeff
02-15-2010, 11:45 AM
Yeah I know according to our local news 49 out of 50 states got snow last week....the 1 state that did not get it was Hawaii....hmm maybe I'll move to hawaii :coffee:

Which reminds me...what the hell happen to Gore anyway?? He must be hiding out now in his little global warming world....hmmm maybe he's in Hawaii. lol

I think he is in the closet with a noose around his neck :laugh2:

Trinity
02-15-2010, 11:55 AM
I think he is in the closet with a noose around his neck :laugh2:

Where he should be! :laugh2:

Mr. P
02-15-2010, 12:16 PM

Come on down! Ya like bugs I hope? We have bugs as big as a boxing glove down here, lots of snakes too! The humidity? Well it's pretty standard , May-September, to be 80%+.

Jeff
02-15-2010, 12:34 PM
Come on down! Ya like bugs I hope? We have bugs as big as a boxing glove down here, lots of snakes too! The humidity? Well it's pretty standard , May-September, to be 80%+.

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

OOOO come on Mr.P it isn't all that bad :laugh2:

You can always cool off on a nice Bike ride, if the bugs that hit ya in the face don't know ya off the bike :laugh2:

darin
02-15-2010, 02:09 PM
Color me jealous. :(

Noir
02-15-2010, 02:52 PM
I was watching a rugby match from Rome the other day, and it was snowing, which is just plain silly xD