PDA

View Full Version : This will make you sick!!

Mr. P
02-16-2010, 12:17 PM
I just heard a county park cleaning crew saw a backpack on a bench that was moving. They opened it and found a newborn baby inside! It's 28 degrees here!! The baby is fine.

Jeff
02-16-2010, 12:20 PM
I just heard a county park cleaning crew saw a backpack on a bench that was moving. They opened it and found a newborn baby inside! It's 28 degrees here!! The baby is fine.

What a shame, yes it does make me sick, they ought to put the parents to death, she or they could of dropped the baby at the emergency room in the hospital , I have seen signs saying no questions asked, that is just plain old nasty and wrong

Mr. P
02-16-2010, 12:24 PM
What a shame, yes it does make me sick, they ought to put the parents to death, she or they could of dropped the baby at the emergency room in the hospital , I have seen signs saying no questions asked, that is just plain old nasty and wrong

Exactly! Drop an walk but it seems this crap continues..

BTW it was in Dekalb county IF that tells you anything.

Jeff
02-16-2010, 12:27 PM

Yes it does, and the sad part is two of my kids where born down there and that is one of the hospitals I have seen the sign at, but Dekalb does explain a lot :eek:

crin63
02-16-2010, 12:52 PM
That is appalling and the parents need to be prosecuted.

I always wonder why there isn't the some outrage over every abortion as well. Maybe its just a case of, "out of sight - out of mind". Didn't actually see it, so it isn't really a baby.

glockmail
02-16-2010, 04:12 PM
I just heard a county park cleaning crew saw a backpack on a bench that was moving. They opened it and found a newborn baby inside! It's 28 degrees here!! The baby is fine. Why is that bad but abortion is good?

Jeff
02-16-2010, 04:20 PM
Why is that bad but abortion is good?

Glock my answer to that I guess would have to be I am against abortion #1 and our government has made it legal, so other than speaking my mind on what I think of abortion not much I can do, now what happened today is illegal, attempted murder in my eyes, of a defenseless child, I say hang the parents, only difference in my eyes is abortion is murder this was attempted , but I imagine your pro abortion folk will tell you the baby is not a baby till it is delivered , to that I say Bull Shit

glockmail
02-16-2010, 04:30 PM
Glock my answer to that I guess would have to be I am against abortion #1 and our government has made it legal, so other than speaking my mind on what I think of abortion not much I can do, now what happened today is illegal, attempted murder in my eyes, of a defenseless child, I say hang the parents, only difference in my eyes is abortion is murder this was attempted , but I imagine your pro abortion folk will tell you the baby is not a baby till it is delivered , to that I say Bull Shit

I don't know the details of the case, but late term, partial birth abortion or botching the job then leaving the baby on a table to die sounds to me as more barbaric and cruel.

Noir
02-16-2010, 04:33 PM

As an outsider, Dekalb county?

Jeff
02-16-2010, 05:37 PM
I don't know the details of the case, but late term, partial birth abortion or botching the job then leaving the baby on a table to die sounds to me as more barbaric and cruel.

I agree, lets take it one step further, today it was a attempted murder, abortion is murder

glockmail
02-16-2010, 08:44 PM
I agree, lets take it one step further, today it was a attempted murder, abortion is murder As well as a premeditated, for profit, and an attack on the totally innocent. These well-trained doctors use specially designed instruments to poke past a woman's vagina, into her uterus, crush the kids skull or drill into it and suck out its brains. Its a-fucking disgusting when you think of it. :puke:

Mr. P
02-16-2010, 09:00 PM
As an outsider, Dekalb county?

A metropolitan Atlanta county full of crime and minorities.

glockmail
02-16-2010, 09:01 PM
A metropolitan Atlanta county full of crime and minorities.
No doubt a Democrat stronghold.

Mr. P
02-16-2010, 09:10 PM
No doubt a Democrat stronghold.

Afraid so.