PDA

View Full Version : *Does Anyone Else Think The Way We Fight Terrorism Is Stupid?*

chesswarsnow
02-16-2010, 06:19 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Well I do.
2. Is there a better way to fight this war?
3. Do you know what we are doing?
4. Is it the best way to wage war?
5. Has a war been waged this way before?
6. Are we complete idiots for trying to fight a war like we presently are?
7. I will give my views on just what the hell we are doing.
8. After I get some feed back~blow back,...whatever,...hehehehe,.....:laugh2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Noir
02-16-2010, 06:37 PM
You can not fight a war of ideas with bullets, only with other ideas.

crin63
02-16-2010, 06:46 PM
Sorry bout that,
1. Well I do.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I think we need to quit playing the PC game and look at this for what it is, a religious war. We need to use their religious superstitions against them. Start profiling and hammer them hard any time every time they attack us.

THESE ARE MY VIEWS AND NOT TO BE MISCONSTRUED AS TRYING TO TELL ANYONE ELSE WHAT TO BELIEVE!

Jeff
02-16-2010, 06:49 PM
Nuke em

chesswarsnow
02-16-2010, 06:55 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. If so, what are your ideas?
2. Start talking to them about how them teaching their children to be suiside bombers is wrong?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

BoogyMan
02-16-2010, 06:56 PM

When your enemy in what you call a "war of ideas" turns those ideas into the mass murder of innocent people, you would be a food NOT to use bullets.

Noir
02-16-2010, 07:22 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. If so, what are your ideas?
2. Start talking to them about how them teaching their children to be suiside bombers is wrong?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

We can not 'win' this war, they can only lose, it ends when they realise their cause is not worth dying for. The problem however comes about from the fact that they are brainwashed by their religion from birth.
The true cure to this mindset is atheism, or at the very least, deism.

Noir
02-16-2010, 07:22 PM
When your enemy in what you call a "war of ideas" turns those ideas into the mass murder of innocent people, you would be a food NOT to use bullets.

You use bullets, you further enforce their beliefs.

chesswarsnow
02-16-2010, 07:31 PM
Sorry bout that,

We can not 'win' this war, they can only lose, it ends when they realise their cause is not worth dying for. The problem however comes about from the fact that they are brainwashed by their religion from birth.

1. Winning is an option, just like in any war.
2. What would you be willing to do in order to win it is the question?
3. So maybe we can poison them, with the atheist poison?
4. Make them all some how realize thier religion is false.
5. How we gonna do that anyway genius?:laugh2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Kathianne
02-16-2010, 07:33 PM

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to BoogyMan again.

Kathianne
02-16-2010, 07:34 PM
I think we need to quit playing the PC game and look at this for what it is, a religious war. We need to use their religious superstitions against them. Start profiling and hammer them hard any time every time they attack us.

THESE ARE MY VIEWS AND NOT TO BE MISCONSTRUED AS TRYING TO TELL ANYONE ELSE WHAT TO BELIEVE!

Good, in this case I pretty much agree with you, so there! :laugh2:

Noir
02-16-2010, 07:42 PM
Sorry bout that,
1. Winning is an option, just like in any war.
2. What would you be willing to do in order to win it is the question?
3. So maybe we can poison them, with the atheist poison?
4. Make them all some how realize thier religion is false.
5. How we gonna do that anyway genius?:laugh2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

So tell me how you will win with bombs and bullets?

At the end of the day religions are about power and control, all you need do is show the people that they need not be afraid of religion, and that they should live for themselves and not a God that probably doesn't exist.
As you (rather sarkly) put, the problem is getting this message to them. This is were the internet will become the most useful tool to humanity, by disassembling religion. As within the next few decades the internet will become so much more (Some call it the cloud, others the one) Then, with total freedom of information the war will be 'won'.

Mr. P
02-16-2010, 07:46 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Well I do.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Which part of the war on terror are you asking about? The ground war, intell collection, overt or covert ops, all of it? What? There's a lot involved here.

chesswarsnow
02-16-2010, 07:48 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. A demarcation needs to be drawn in the sand for starters.
2. If you as a people or religion cross it, then its *Katie Bar The Doors*.
3. Wild west style.
4. Nothing held back, the total might of US forces will be engaged.
5. War.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

chesswarsnow
02-16-2010, 09:09 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Thats a good start, but there's more we can do.
2. I do like it, maybe I will start to think that!:laugh2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

chesswarsnow
02-16-2010, 09:13 PM
Sorry bout that,

Good, in this case I pretty much agree with you, so there! :laugh2:

1. Hey now, hold on a second, I'm still in here,...in your head,.....and I think you don't agree with him,....you just said that, as a saying, ......but,.....when you used, the *pretty much* you gave yourself an exit,.....I think we are of the same mind here, am I right?,......:laugh2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Mr. P
02-16-2010, 09:14 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. A demarcation needs to be drawn in the sand for starters.
2. If you as a people or religion cross it, then its *Katie Bar The Doors*.
3. Wild west style.
4. Nothing held back, the total might of US forces will be engaged.
5. War.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Was that an answer to me or are you being as confusing as ever?

chesswarsnow
02-16-2010, 09:16 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Loud speakers?
2. Is that how we get to them?
3. Be louder than their calls to pray, am I right?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

chesswarsnow
02-16-2010, 09:21 PM
Sorry bout that,

So tell me how you will win with bombs and bullets?

At the end of the day religions are about power and control, all you need do is show the people that they need not be afraid of religion, and that they should live for themselves and not a God that probably doesn't exist.
As you (rather sarkly) put, the problem is getting this message to them. This is were the internet will become the most useful tool to humanity, by disassembling religion. As within the next few decades the internet will become so much more (Some call it the cloud, others the one) Then, with total freedom of information the war will be 'won'.

1. Oh, I am getting it now,.....
2. We invent a new weapon, that shocks them all across their lands, and our lands too, all across the planet, and just when they stoop to pray, we let'em have it,..then we send out some mind control stuff, like I'm using on Kat,.....:laugh2:
3. Then after a while, we stear them around to our reality.
4. Hummmmmm,....it just may work,...you got any ideas how to make these new weapons?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Noir
02-16-2010, 09:25 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Oh, I am getting it now,.....
2. We invent a new weapon, that shocks them all across their lands, and our lands too, all across the planet, and just when they stoop to pray, we let'em have it,..then we send out some mind control stuff, like I'm using on Kat,.....:laugh2:
3. Then after a while, we stear them around to our reality.
4. Hummmmmm,....it just may work,...you got any ideas how to make these new weapons?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

What are you talking about?

Joyful HoneyBee
02-16-2010, 09:29 PM
I think we should use Noir as a weapon and send him in to talk them into atheism because he is soooooooo effective at arguing his case.

Seriously...this is much deeper than a religious war because the Jihad being waged was spawned from Nazism. It feeds on the idea that they must take over the world and eliminate all other religions from the world. The ultimate goal is sharia law for everyone. Sadly, that's the part most everyone seems to overlook; but, truly radical Islam is like Nazism on religious steroids.

chesswarsnow
02-16-2010, 09:30 PM
Sorry bout that,

Which part of the war on terror are you asking about? The ground war, intell collection, overt or covert ops, all of it? What? There's a lot involved here.

1. No I didn't answer your post till now.
2. Everything we are doing right now is how a ***** would fight a war.
3. And I mean everything.
4. Ground war isn't tearing it up near enough, and why are we rebuilding as soon as we destroy it?
5. Damned dumb if you asked me.
6. Intell is suck ass, never rolling with it, just waiting, so its a waste of effort.
7. Overt, Covert Ops?,...don't make me sick, nothings hardly being done, snails pace, they are always able to get away, been happening since day one,..they can get away with plenty of time, and whats going on in Africa, a joke,....
8. I pretty much think the whole way we are fighting is to lose, like a bunch of, *****'s,...if you get my drift.
9. What we are doing as a war effort is totally laughable in times of war.
10. Been that way from the very begining, Bush started it.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

chesswarsnow
02-16-2010, 09:38 PM
Sorry bout that,

I think we should use Noir as a weapon and send him in to talk them into atheism because he is soooooooo effective at arguing his case.

Seriously...this is much deeper than a religious war because the Jihad being waged was spawned from Nazism. It feeds on the idea that they must take over the world and eliminate all other religions from the world. The ultimate goal is sharia law for everyone. Sadly, that's the part most everyone seems to overlook; but, truly radical Islam is like Nazism on religious steroids.

1. Sure you nailed it, and I agree, it was started by Hitler, and the ayabs want to get the job done, along with everyone else folks.
2. Did you read that correctly,.....islam want's your head too,....... if you ain't in,....... your heads off,....... thats their policy,...... no debates about it,....no second chances either,.......
3. Newt Gingrich understands this, and has come out and said so.
4. Which I was amazed to hear him say so, and his stock just jumped up for CWN,...!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

DragonStryk72
02-16-2010, 11:31 PM
Well, my first idea of how to win this war is: Stop putting the Osama's and the Husseins of the world into power. We put them into power, and so we have a degree of responsibility for what they have done with that power.

Second, we need to get right with our own moral and ethical code before we start trying to tell other countries how to live.

Third, stop nation-building. Yes, we did really well with Japan, and that's it. We've fucked up every other time we have jumped in to try and build a country, because frankly, while our method of governing works well for us, it is not a form of government that can be forced on others. They have to choose it.

Recind our no assassinations agreement. We have the best trained troops in all the world, and the best Spec Ops, so let's use them. Surgical strikes against mainline targets, as opposed to all the bells and whistles, so that we hit only that which we are intending to hit. Let them wonder if any of the guys in their cells are really on our side, and just waiting to take their shot.

chesswarsnow
02-17-2010, 09:38 PM
Sorry bout that,

*NO PC ZONE WARNING*

1. In my expert opinion, we need to take over all of the middle east.
2. Round em up, head em out like a cattle drive.
3. Send back all ayabs in USA to from whence they come.
4. Ban islamic gatherings, period, in all the free world, free from islam will be whats needed.
5. Take over the oil supply.
6. Head them to certain areas of the middle east, allow them to live in basic living arrangements.
7. Kind of like reservations as we know them here for which the Chinians live..
8. But we will keep the savages locked in, like the Jews must do in gaza.
9. Total seperation from the rest of the world.
10. Unless we do this, the problem will always remain.
11. We have to pull the teeth out of islam, and this is the only way to do it, period, expell all the people from mecca, and nuke it.
12. This will save them from themselves, because sooner or later, we will end up in having to nuke them, and this is a better alternative.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

actsnoblemartin
02-20-2010, 03:19 PM
to answer your question: YES

Sorry bout that,

1. Well I do.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas