PDA

View Full Version : Maher Rants, and Attacks Sarah Palin's Son

red states rule
02-18-2010, 12:12 AM
Maher is a real scumbag. Another liberal showing their class by attacking a child with Downs Syndrome

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/02/17/bill-maher-talks-sarah-pa_n_465487.html

Jeff
02-18-2010, 12:20 AM
Maher is a real scumbag. Another liberal showing their class by attacking a child with Downs Syndrome

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/02/17/bill-maher-talks-sarah-pa_n_465487.html

Its a real shame some will drop so low in the name of politics, for any reason really, :eek:

red states rule
02-18-2010, 12:27 AM
Its a real shame some will drop so low in the name of politics, for any reason really, :eek:

Maher is in all reality MFM Light. He is a living breathing billboard for the modern day liberal.

People who disagree with his views are looked down upon, insulted, smeared, and considered second class citizens. Their families are attacked, and even their children are fair game

It shows how far the party of tolerance has fallen

Jeff
02-18-2010, 12:30 AM
That is sickening, no matter who did it , republican or Dem, this country has really hit a all time low

HogTrash
02-18-2010, 05:34 AM
Several years ago Bill Maher had a cable talk show called Politically Incorrect where he tried to pass himself off as politically incorrect.

He even tried to claim he was a libertarian.

How could he be so foolish as to mistake his progressive politics as being libertarian which are at opposite ends of the political spectrum.

glockmail
02-18-2010, 10:07 AM
Maher is in all reality MFM Light. He is a living breathing billboard for the modern day liberal.

People who disagree with his views are looked down upon, insulted, smeared, and considered second class citizens. Their families are attacked, and even their children are fair game

It shows how far the party of tolerance has fallen

You mean the Party that claims tolerance. In reality it is the party of slavery, domestic terrorism, cowardice and extreme hatred of the Constitution.

red states rule
02-18-2010, 10:08 AM
You mean the Party that claims tolerance. In reality it is the party of slavery, domestic terrorism, cowardice and extreme hatred of the Constitution.

I did forget to put the word tolerance in quotation marks. Thanks for catching my oversight Glock :salute:

02-18-2010, 12:20 PM
When isnt Maher ranting? I dont know why anyone cares what he does or says

Agnapostate
02-18-2010, 01:01 PM
Several years ago Bill Maher had a cable talk show called Politically Incorrect where he tried to pass himself off as politically incorrect.

He even tried to claim he was a libertarian.

How could he be so foolish as to mistake his progressive politics as being libertarian which are at opposite ends of the political spectrum.

Libertarianism is by necessity progressive; it stems from anarchism. It's simply that it has little affinity with Bill Maher's ultimate advocacy of capitalism.

red states rule
02-19-2010, 07:32 AM
Making fun of mental retardation is the new fad on the left. NBut do not say anything about gays or blacks, or those same lefties will pounce on you with rabid indignation

Jeff
02-19-2010, 07:57 AM
I always thought gays had a mental problem ?? Jeez they decide to make a outy a inny, sound pretty retarded to me :cool:

glockmail
02-19-2010, 10:00 AM
Liberals would like it if every fetus was tested before birth and those that fell past certain parameters would be aborted. That's why they hate retarded kids so much. Next will be sort kids, ugly kids, and whatever trait that they deem unacceptable. This is all in tune with Margaret Sanger's dream.

krisy
02-19-2010, 01:51 PM
Bill Maher is a scumbag piece of crap along with his loser buddies at Family Guy. They have a right to disagree with Palin politically,but I CANNOT comprehend WHY they will not leave her family alone?!! This is bottom of the barrel scum here. Can You imagine if this were conservatives ripping on Obama's kids? There just aren't words for me to voice my fustration with the attacks she has had to deal with. It just reinforces to me that some if not all Liberals aren't right upstairs.

Binky
02-19-2010, 07:46 PM
That is sickening, no matter who did it , republican or Dem, this country has really hit a all time low

Yep, that's exactly what I was thinking. What a disgusting bunch of human beings some of us have become.....:eek:

actsnoblemartin
02-20-2010, 03:25 PM
in the words of borat: shocking.... not

cat slave
02-20-2010, 08:45 PM

Thats the one!!!!

cat slave
02-20-2010, 08:50 PM
Maher is a dirtbag. It takes one to pull that crap. It is abominable and I
hope all his chickens come home to roost.

BoogyMan
02-20-2010, 09:04 PM
Maher is the guy who, after the death of Steve Irwin, went to a party dressed as shown below. He is trash.

http://www.moonbattery.com/archives/bill-maher_croc-hunter.jpg

Public flogging is too good for the man.

krisy
02-21-2010, 11:04 AM
Well,it seems he continues to make money from his non human behavior. I guess thats what it's about because I would assume he knows that these attacks he makes are doing NOTHING to further his political agenda. It really is a shame that anyone resorts to this....embarrasing for him.:cuckoo:

cat slave
02-23-2010, 10:50 PM
Stearns comes to mind....Maher makes him look like a pussy kat!

Well maybe not.....kitties are adorable....he is not!