PDA

View Full Version : *Is Maineman Back Again?*

chesswarsnow
02-18-2010, 08:52 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. Just saw him in lobby.
2. Did Jimbo add to his stress level and allow him back onboard?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

red states rule
02-18-2010, 09:00 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. Just saw him in lobby.
2. Did Jimbo add to his stress level and allow him back onboard?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

He is like a child looking in the window of the toy store. He stares, wants to go in, but his parents will not let him go in

He is still banned, but MFM keeps logging in - as if by magic - his ban will be lifted

Of course he has no place to go since he is also banned on the other two boards

crin63
02-18-2010, 09:02 AM
He is like a child looking in the window of the toy store. He stares, wants to go in, but his parents will not let him go in

He is still banned, but MFM keeps logging in - as if by magic - his ban will be lifted

Of course he has no place to go since he is also banned on the other two boards

That almost sounds perverse.

red states rule
02-18-2010, 09:05 AM

It is true. He is like a stray cat who you feed. It keeps coming back wanting more

I know all about that, I feed the strays around my place

Jeff
02-18-2010, 09:08 AM

He is perverse , a preacher talking the way he does, no matter what your beliefs are ya got to see how pathetic this little man is, No board should ever let him post again, he has proven time and time again he is incapable of following rules, retired Navy, :laugh2: More like rejected from the Navy

crin63
02-18-2010, 09:10 AM
It is true. He is like a stray cat who you feed. It keeps coming back wanting more

He must be a sad, sad little man to keep peeking through the keyhole to see what life is like inside. Must be cold out there all alone.

Jeff
02-18-2010, 09:10 AM

I let the dogs eat the strays, but I am willing to bet they wouldn't touch Virgil, that meat is spoiled :laugh2:

By the way Virgil HI :laugh2:

crin63
02-18-2010, 09:13 AM
He is perverse , a preacher talking the way he does, no matter what your beliefs are ya got to see how pathetic this little man is, No board should ever let him post again, he has proven time and time again he is incapable of following rules, retired Navy, :laugh2: More like rejected from the Navy

I told the faux pastor that he should ashamed of the way he talked and that it was disgraceful.

red states rule
02-18-2010, 09:14 AM
He must be a sad, sad little man to keep peeking through the keyhole to see what life is like inside. Must be cold out there all alone.

Well Crin if you were an obnoxious, arrogant, conceited hypocrite who hatfully attacks anyone who has a different opinion, and openly hopes people die from cancer all because they have a different political opinion - who would want to be around you?

Besides your dog of course

chesswarsnow
02-18-2010, 09:24 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. So he even bothers to sign in?
2. Like some nasty lap dog who shit in its owners lap, then rubbed it in?
3. Wow, he is ballsie, or is that stupid?
4. Anyway, I saw him lurking and was wondering.:laugh2:
5. He's one of a kind preacher, I doubt he was a preacher guys, he was blowing smoke on us,.....
6. And it wasn't *Holy Smoke*.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

red states rule
02-18-2010, 09:28 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. So he even bothers to sign in?
2. Like some nasty lap dog who shit in its owners lap, then rubbed it in?
3. Wow, he is ballsie, or is that stupid?
4. Anyway, I saw him lurking and was wondering.:laugh2:
5. He's one of a kind preacher, I doubt he was a preacher guys, he was blowing smoke on us,.....
6. And it wasn't *Holy Smoke*.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

He is an addict when it comes to the board James. He can't live without it. I suspect he can't deal with the consequences of his actions, and keeps trying to log in thinking his begging will get him back

I am sad to say he is a preacher. He does give sermons on Sunday, and is a local community activist

If they only know the REAL MFM....................

chesswarsnow
02-18-2010, 09:39 AM
Sorry bout that,

He is an addict when it comes to the board James. He can't live without it. I suspect he can't deal with the consequences of his actions, and keeps trying to log in thinking his begging will get him back

I am sad to say he is a preacher. He does give sermons on Sunday, and is a local community activist

If they only know the REAL MFM....................

1. If he is a real preacher then I think some one should tell those he preaches to who he really is.
2. I've read his shctick, and its far from rightous.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

red states rule
02-18-2010, 09:42 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. If he is a real preacher then I think some one should tell those he preaches to who he really is.
2. I've read his shctick, and its far from rightous.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

You do not want to take this into the real world James. Sooner or later the truth always comes out into the light of day

What goes around comes around

One day MFM will have to answer for his actions. If not in this world, it will be in the next one

And he will not be able to spin, lie, insult, and attack his way out of that one

chesswarsnow
02-18-2010, 09:58 AM
Sorry bout that,

You do not want to take this into the real world James. Sooner or later the truth always comes out into the light of day

What goes around comes around

One day MFM will have to answer for his actions. If not in this world, it will be in the next one

And he will not be able to spin, lie, insult, and attack his way out of that one

1. Its the *Not Knowing*, that's evil for those whom he supposedly preaches too.
2. I think they should know, what do you think?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Kathianne
02-18-2010, 10:00 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. Its the *Not Knowing*, that's evil for those whom he supposedly preaches too.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I KNOW this conversation is over. Threats or attempts to initiate actions will NOT be tolerated.

red states rule
02-18-2010, 10:00 AM
Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

As I said James, what happens here must not go away from here. It is not like any crime has been committed

One day the truth will catch up to MFM. It may not be today, but it will catch up to him