PDA

View Full Version : *Don't Set On That Vest: BOOM!*

chesswarsnow
02-18-2010, 09:49 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. Well the muslims of Pakistan, were just fileing out of a prayer/bomb making session at the local cult location, yesterday.
2. Well they had planned a conferance, and as it were, that fateful day, they all brought their hardware/explosives, and some one got careless, and accidentlly set one off.
3. Ahhhhh,...tuff break old murderers, you scewed up this time.
4. We will give you plenty of other chances, so, don't lose face.
5. Sure 30 of you bastards are now taking the 50 virgin bump rides right now, so its not all that bad, am I right?
6. Go slow, because 50 isn't all that many.
7. While you unlucky ones just got hurt, maybe next time, right???
8. Here's a link and a sample:http://www.nytimes.com/2010/02/19/world/asia/19pstan.html

"PESHAWAR, Pakistan — A bomb blast in the Khyber tribal area has killed at least 30 people and wounded more than 70 others, residents and security officials in the region said Thursday.

The blast struck a meeting of the militants in the Aka Khel area of the Khyber tribal region, near the Afghan border. Local residents and security officials said a local militant commander, Azam Khan, was killed in the explosion. Mr. Khan, who ran the local FM radio station, was delivering a sermon on the radio when the blast occurred.

There were no claims of responsibility, and the blast appeared to be either an accident or the result of fighting among militants.

Mr. Khan was affiliated with Lashkar-e-Islam, a militant group headed by the militant commander Mangal Bagh. The Khyber District borders the Orakzai tribal region, and an intelligence official said some of the dead were affiliated with Maulvi Noor Jamal, a Pakistani Taliban commander in the tribal areas of Orakzai and Kurram.

A Pakistani intelligence official in Peshawar said the militants were using the mosque as their headquarters and were busy in preparing suicide vests and roadside bombs. The blast happened when one of the vests exploded, he said, adding that the death toll was so high because the mosque is near a market for cattle and hashish.

Another possible cause for the explosion, Pakistani officials said, was that the blast on Thursday was a result of a power struggle between Lashkar-e-Islam and Ansar-ul-Islam, a rival banned militant group.

Both groups have clashed in the past in their efforts to take control of Khyber, which is adjacent to the provincial capital Peshawar and serves as an important supply line for transportation of goods intended for NATO troops in Afghanistan."

9. Maybe next time they blow up the whole city, we can only hope eh, then they all get all them virgins,...:laugh2:
10. I can hear them now, "Hey who's been getting my virgin's before I get my virgin's?"

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas