PDA

View Full Version : My New Favorite Video

Sitarro
02-18-2010, 03:03 PM
Word of warning young punks, don't screw around with old men, you might bite off more than you can chew!:eek::laugh2: Classic confrontation!

http://www.breitbart.tv/old-guy-in-i-am-a-m-t-shirt-pummels-younger-man-on-california-bus/

Noir
02-18-2010, 03:27 PM
Yars, that guy was clearly build, gawd knows why the black guy didn't notice.

Looks like both parties were in the wrong, but the black guy kept it up and paid for it, lawl.

Noir
02-19-2010, 05:07 PM
This man is clearly Epic :laugh2:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4sWgtGdl7KQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4sWgtGdl7KQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Best quote "They tried to rob me three times in oakland, so i had to shoot one of them with a pistol and he ran like a sissy" :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

darin
02-19-2010, 05:56 PM
I think he's crazy. He didn't get 3 times in the face...weird.

Binky
02-19-2010, 06:15 PM
:laugh2::laugh2: Actually, I think the guy hit him at least once. So he started the physical fight first. It's about time someone started fighting back. :clap:

Mr. P
02-19-2010, 07:02 PM

I count 9 hits landed from the white guy on the DUMB ass punk NEGRO..:laugh2: and now that lil criminal is back in prison where he belongs..:thumb:

chloe
02-19-2010, 07:10 PM
The white guy instigated the whole thing, he asked the black guy to shine his shoes because he's going to a funeral. That offended the black guy and he said why you asking me to shine your shoes because Im black? Then the white guy said he'd ask a chinaman.

Noir
02-19-2010, 07:15 PM
The white guy instigated the whole thing, he asked the black guy to shine his shoes because he's going to a funeral. That offended the black guy and he said why you asking me to shine your shoes because Im black? Then the white guy said he'd ask a chinaman.

Indeedy, but then he did go to the front of the bus, at which point the black guy could of left it, but he followed him down, and was the first to hit. Both were in the wrong, but IMO the black guy had hit coming to him the second he followed the white guy down the bus.

chloe
02-19-2010, 07:17 PM
Indeedy, but then he did go to the front of the bus, at which point the black guy could of left it, but he followed him down, and was the first to hit. Both were in the wrong, but IMO the black guy had hit coming to him the second he followed the white guy down the bus.

The white guy got a good hit in but had the black guy known his intimidation tactic was going to be met with that it would have played out different. The white guy was intentionally hoping he would come at him because he wanted to punch him and rile him up from the get go. He planned it out just so he could hit him and not get in trouble. The black guy went up front because the white guy kept talking smack.

Mr. P
02-19-2010, 07:22 PM

Go back to the first video an listen close to the first few seconds..I don't think the white guy instigated it..I could be wrong.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEuc3W0zo4k&NR=1

chloe
02-19-2010, 07:28 PM
Go back to the first video an listen close to the first few seconds..I don't think the white guy instigated it..I could be wrong.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEuc3W0zo4k&NR=1

rewatched it the white guy asked the black guy to shine his shoes. Did I miss something before that?

Mr. P
02-19-2010, 07:34 PM
rewatched it the white guy asked the black guy to shine his shoes. Did I miss something before that?

yes..it is poor audio though..Maybe we'll never know for sure but apparently the cops did..since the white guy is free and the black guy isn't.

Noir
02-19-2010, 07:45 PM

Having listen to it i think the white guy misheard the black guy, thinking that the black guy offered to shin his shoes, this is how i hear it

White guy- "Lets get back to business, how much are you charging for a spit shine?
Black guy- What?
White guy- "How much are you charging me to do my stacy adams?" [i assume thats a type of shoe or maybe i'm hearing it wrong] "I'm going to a funeral on friday"
*Awkward pause*
White guy- "You said..."
Black guy- "Didn't you hear what i said just now?"
White guy- "yes..."
Black guy- "why has a brother gotta spit shine your shoes"
White guy- "You offered!"
Black guy- "I didn't offer you shit"
White guy- "What did you just say when you walked by me?"
Black guy- "I said why the fuck does a brother have to spit shine your shoes"
White guy- "Naw you don't have too"
Black guy- "Why can't a white guy spit shine your shoes"
White guy- "it could be a china man it don't matter, i ain't prejudice"
The the black guy tells the white man to get away, and he does, then the black guy takes it to a new level by following him done the bus, and eventually hitting him.

Seems to of all come from a simple misunderstanding.

chloe
02-19-2010, 07:48 PM
Having listen to it i think the white guy misheard the black guy, thinking that the black guy offered to shin his shoes, this is how i hear it

White guy- "Lets get back to business, how much are you charging for a spit shine?
Black guy- What?
White guy- "How much are you charging me to do my stacy adams?" [i assume thats a type of shoe or maybe i'm hearing it wrong] "I'm going to a funeral on friday"
*Awkward pause*
White guy- "You said..."
Black guy- "Didn't you hear what i said just now?"
White guy- "yes..."
Black guy- "why has a brother gotta spit shine your shoes"
White guy- "You offered!"
Black guy- "I didn't offer you shit"
White guy- "What did you just say when you walked by me?"
Black guy- "I said why the fuck does a brother have to spit shine your shoes"
White guy- "Naw you don't have too"
Black guy- "Why can't a white guy spit shine your shoes"
White guy- "it could be a china man it don't matter, i ain't prejudice"
The the black guy tells the white man to get away, and he does, then the black guy takes it to a new level by following him done the bus, and eventually hitting him.

Seems to of all come from a simple misunderstanding.

ok

Binky
02-19-2010, 07:52 PM

Be that as it may, it still doesn't give him the right to pop someone in the face. That's assault and battery. That is a criminal and deserves to be back in jail where he belongs.

chloe
02-19-2010, 07:56 PM
Be that as it may, it still doesn't give him the right to pop someone in the face. That's assault and battery. That is a criminal and deserves to be back in jail where he belongs.

yeah I know what you are saying

Sitarro
02-20-2010, 02:41 AM
My two favorite parts were the look on the bad ass gangsta's face after the first punch and then when he stood in the door and said he was "going to kick his ass next time" while bleeding all over the bus. It was the black girls that egged him on to "kick his white ass"........ then they stole the epic bearded guy's bags.......low lifes.

darin
02-20-2010, 11:04 AM
I count 9 hits landed from the white guy on the DUMB ass punk NEGRO..:laugh2: and now that lil criminal is back in prison where he belongs..:thumb:

I'm talking about before the Mother Effer took a swing back.

Mr. P
02-20-2010, 11:08 AM
I'm talking about before the Mother Effer took a swing back.

I know..the video isn't clear..but it does look like there was contact to me. Then the old guy got up and whipped ass.

chesswarsnow
02-20-2010, 01:08 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Well, that was a funny piece of reality.
2. The white veteran was indeed a *Classic Redneck*.
3. He was antagonizing the some what younger black man, he being 50, and fat and wasn't all that fit, to stand against this old vet who is 67 and fairly fit.
4. I think the veteran is some what a nutter too, said himself, he lost it after VN as well.
5. Lesson here is, don't *F* with old white men, you never know what combat training they had.
6. They can flat out *F* you up in a few seconds.
7. Also as a note: I loved the reaction of the lady who was holding the camera, as soon as the fists started flying, and the white guy started pounding down the black dude, she exclaims, *WTF?!!!*:laugh2:
8. Now that was the high point in this whole thing!:laugh2::laugh2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Gaffer
02-21-2010, 12:32 PM
We don't know what transpired before the camera was turned on, but I think it was a set up. To film the black guy intimidating a white guy. He just picked the wrong victim.

Sitarro
02-21-2010, 04:03 PM

Imagine the problem police have with eye witnesses, this guy was involved and can't remember how many times he was hit before he got up and wasted that idiot(or he exaggerates). In the other video he definitely looks and sounds crazy but I think it was more that his adrenaline was flowing pretty heavy with a touch of craziness. The third video tells me he has had a very hard life and doesn't want to take it any more.......

darin
02-22-2010, 05:17 AM
I absolutely understand how inherently un-reliable Eye-witnesses are; and yet am puzzled by the courts' reliance upon them. :(

Sitarro
02-22-2010, 06:46 AM
I absolutely understand how inherently un-reliable Eye-witnesses are; and yet am puzzled by the courts' reliance upon them. :(

This is the woman that did the filming, check out how bad her recollection is of what she filmed, completely forgets that she said "kick his white ass!" and looks through EBG's bag.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVjZeFgP9U8&feature=related

Here she is apologizing and pretending she had no involvement in the entire incident.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPI9USbZ6Aw&feature=related

Noir
02-22-2010, 10:13 AM
She's got a shit storm coming her way, anon have not taken well to this attention whoring.

On a better note, anon have found where Epic Beard Guy lives and have been sending him pizza and beer :3

HogTrash
02-22-2010, 05:29 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_ZhhLhiLlE&feature=response_watch

Sir Evil
02-22-2010, 05:35 PM
:laugh2::laugh2:

A king size slap down for that little bitch!

Jeff
02-22-2010, 05:36 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_ZhhLhiLlE&feature=response_watch

I saw this on another Board :laugh2: the black punk got the snot knocked out of him and deserved it !!

AFbombloader
02-22-2010, 11:14 PM
I hope they did call the police, so they could see the young man place his hands on the older man and him react in self defense. Oh yeah, even money says WE paid for the "amblance"

chesswarsnow
02-22-2010, 11:28 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. But this topics already being covered on this site.:laugh2:
2. I myself thought it was funny (:laugh2:) when the lady who was holding the camera exclaimed, *WTF!* when the black dude got sucker punched by the old redneck,..hehehehe,....

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sitarro
02-23-2010, 12:07 AM
Latest video on the subject, the clown that got his ass kicked some how has become white with a black exterior....... interesting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4I1r3dhMUO4&feature=channel

chloe
02-23-2010, 07:37 AM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?t=26583

Noir
02-23-2010, 08:24 AM
It's also worth note that the black guy is youger, but I wouldn't say he's 'young' what with him being 50 years old.

Noir
02-23-2010, 04:13 PM
Trouble just seems to follow this guy around lol

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/EiALMqivl-g&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/EiALMqivl-g&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Agnapostate
02-23-2010, 04:50 PM
Heh, more evidence of the "angry white male" sentiment on the chans. As to EBM, I've watched that video over and over again, and anyone with the slightest training could counter his wide, slow, looping, overhand punches with a few quick jabs to the face.

Noir
02-23-2010, 05:06 PM
Heh, more evidence of the "angry white male" sentiment on the chans. As to EBM, I've watched that video over and over again, and anyone with the slightest training could counter his wide, slow, looping, overhand punches with a few quick jabs to the face.

LOL
Lemme get this right, the chans are a place for "angry white male['s]"?
I knew you were an idiot, but not that much of a fool.

HogTrash
02-23-2010, 05:58 PM
I believe the nigger said he was 15 and the old white guy said he was 67.

Yes, I called him a "nigger" with an e-r on the end...The term definately applies in his case.

Noir
02-23-2010, 06:01 PM
I believe the nigger said he was 15 and the old white guy said he was 67.

Yes, I called him a "nigger" with an e-r on the end...The term definately applies in his case.

You believe wrong, he said 50.

MtnBiker
02-23-2010, 06:07 PM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?t=26583

threads merged

glockmail
02-23-2010, 07:41 PM
Trouble just seems to follow this guy around lol

... That's funny to you?

Noir
02-23-2010, 08:15 PM
That's funny to you?

Gawd, chill your bap man, t'was a light hearted quip, nothing more.

glockmail
02-23-2010, 08:45 PM
Gawd, chill your bap man, t'was a light hearted quip, nothing more.
What's 'light hearted' about making fun of an old veteran who's lived a hard life? Is that what they teach you in atheist school? :slap:

Noir
02-23-2010, 08:57 PM
What's 'light hearted' about making fun of an old veteran who's lived a hard life? Is that what they teach you in atheist school? :slap:

I wasn't making fun off him, however the phrase 'trouble following you around' is a light hearted phrase, i can only assume you think i'm a right bastard :laugh2:
Otherwise do stop trying to make something out of nothing, funny as it is to see you try,

glockmail
02-24-2010, 08:08 AM
Atheist morality. *shrug*

Noir
02-24-2010, 08:29 AM
Atheist morality. *shrug*

Lol, now that is funny, just because you've misjudged something I've said it must be because I'm an immoral heathen, right?
I can only assume that, as you are a good Christian, you have never in your life said light heartedly to someone "You're having a day of it" or "if it wasn't for bad luck you'd have no luck" or "trouble seems to follow you around"...i mean only I, a mean hearted atheist could ever use such phrases...
Now, can you stop acting the lemon?

Abbey Marie
02-24-2010, 11:18 AM
That video just brought tears to my eyes.

Does anyone know what brought security over to this man in the first place?

Noir
02-24-2010, 11:39 AM
That video just brought tears to my eyes.

Does anyone know what brought security over to this man in the first place?

I know not, it must have been something reasonably big though, given how many security that there are, and the fact that they clear most of the block around him while he's talking to two of them =/

I have heard it mentioned that it could of been as simple as sitting on the wrong seat and having small bottles of vodka.

Abbey Marie
02-24-2010, 11:44 AM
I know not, it must have been something reasonably big though, given how many security that there are, and the fact that they clear most of the block around him while he's talking to two of them =/

I have heard it mentioned that it could of been as simple as sitting on the wrong seat and having small bottles of vodka.

I think they cleared the area only after he started to give them trouble, so others wouldn't be in the way/get hurt.

I feel sorry for him. I think he must be a little bit "off" mentally.
In a De Niro/ Taxi Driver sort of way.

glockmail
02-24-2010, 12:06 PM
I haven't misjudged anything. *shrug*

Noir
02-24-2010, 12:10 PM
I think they cleared the area only after he started to give them trouble, so others wouldn't be in the way/get hurt.

I feel sorry for him. I think he must be a little bit "off" mentally.
In a De Niro/ Taxi Driver sort of way.

Trufax, but i mean, were those policemen or just private security guards? Cus i think its a little amazing that it was decided within 100 seconds to use a the t-gun

And i concur, he's clearly not all there, not surprising given he's been in Nam.

Noir
02-24-2010, 12:11 PM
I haven't misjudged anything. *shrug*

Oh shu away, you are really quiet ineffectual at being a troll,

glockmail
02-24-2010, 12:58 PM
You're the expert.

Gaffer
02-24-2010, 03:48 PM
Trufax, but i mean, were those policemen or just private security guards? Cus i think its a little amazing that it was decided within 100 seconds to use a the t-gun

And i concur, he's clearly not all there, not surprising given he's been in Nam.

So it's expected he would be luny because he was in Nam?

Noir
02-24-2010, 04:05 PM
So it's expected he would be luny because he was in Nam?

I don't think he's looney, he's just not all there, and yeah i would say so, given the horrors of war, it would not be surprising if a war vet was mentally affected by that...i didn't think that was exactly a ground breaking statement.

Agnapostate
02-24-2010, 05:06 PM
LOL
Lemme get this right, the chans are a place for "angry white male['s]"?
I knew you were an idiot, but not that much of a fool.

Are you on crack? I spoke of "angry white male" sentiments, meaning that the general attitude is in some parts if not any specific focus or anger. The same atmosphere is here, though it's more pervasive. Try looking at Encyclopedia Dramatica sometime, or actually editing, as I do. Imbecile. :laugh:

Noir
02-24-2010, 05:15 PM
Are you on crack? I spoke of "angry white male" sentiments, meaning that the general attitude is in some parts if not any specific focus or anger. The same atmosphere is here, though it's more pervasive. Try looking at Encyclopedia Dramatica sometime, or actually editing, as I do. Imbecile. :laugh:

Nope, i'm not one for drugs.
And yeah you said more "evidence of the "angry white male" sentiment on the chans" i fail to see how you single that out from angry black male sentiments and so forth.
and i do frequent ED, but i certainty couldn't be bothered editing material on it.

Agnapostate
02-24-2010, 07:28 PM

Many of your posts speak to the influence of some illicit substance.

And yeah you said more "evidence of the "angry white male" sentiment on the chans" i fail to see how you single that out from angry black male sentiments and so forth.
and i do frequent ED, but i certainty couldn't be bothered editing material on it.

Because this is a video of a white man beating a rather inept black man that is being celebrated, with the black woman who attempts to mock the white man similarly with his own video being vilified and harassed? Figure it out, chump. :slap:

Gaffer
02-24-2010, 07:55 PM
I don't think he's looney, he's just not all there, and yeah i would say so, given the horrors of war, it would not be surprising if a war vet was mentally affected by that...i didn't think that was exactly a ground breaking statement.

That's very 70's of you. All Vietnam vets are wacko because of the war. They use to make movies and TV shows around that same notion. He might not even be a vet. He might just be saying he is. If he's a little whacked he might make up a lot of things. It gives the rest of the vets a bad name.

Noir
02-24-2010, 08:15 PM
Many of your posts speak to the influence of some illicit substance.

How you read my posts is irrelevant, i am not one for drugs.

Because this is a video of a white man beating a rather inept black man that is being celebrated, with the black woman who attempts to mock the white man similarly with his own video being vilified and harassed? Figure it out, chump. :slap:

It is being celebrated because the black guy was being an asshole, pure and simple, EBM walked away, black guy when after him and hit out first, and was duly pwned. I can assure you if it was some idoit white guy and he went up to a tank of a black man and got his ass handed to him this would be doing the rounds on the chans as 'Epic black man' or something to that effect.

and the girl is being 'vilified' because she makes comments, which she recored saying "say it again pinky" and "beat his white ass" and thats before she steals his bag that he left on the bus which she had no reason to touch...now tell me sir, what haven't i got figured out?

Abbey Marie
02-25-2010, 12:10 PM

It is being celebrated because the black guy was being an asshole, pure and simple, EBM walked away, black guy when after him and hit out first, and was duly pwned. I can assure you if it was some idoit white guy and he went up to a tank of a black man and got his ass handed to him this would be doing the rounds on the chans as 'Epic black man' or something to that effect.

and the girl is being 'vilified' because she makes comments, which she recored saying "say it again pinky" and "beat his white ass" and thats before she steals his bag that he left on the bus which she had no reason to touch...now tell me sir, what haven't i got figured out?

Seems to me you have it figured out just fine, Noir. Aggie is just an Angry Minority himself.

Agnapostate
02-25-2010, 01:43 PM

I'll have to assume that the content is a result of your own addleheadedness, in that case. Shame.

No, it wouldn't, you idiot. There's no significant amount of black people among them to create an atmosphere of black populism and it's not shocking to attack "white" people, so there wouldn't be any appeal to dark or shock humor involved in celebrating "epic black man." If there was anything, it would itself be a mockery of black stereotypes, as the Snakes on a Plane and "Pool's Closed" memes were.

Seems to me you have it figured out just fine, Noir. Aggie is just an Angry Minority himself.

There's no way in hell you've ever stepped within 1,000 e-meters of a chan. Don't speak of something you know nothing about.

Noir
02-25-2010, 02:08 PM
I'll have to assume that the content is a result of your own addleheadedness, in that case. Shame.

Indeedy, it must be so.

No, it wouldn't, you idiot. There's no significant amount of black people among them to create an atmosphere of black populism and it's not shocking to attack "white" people, so there wouldn't be any appeal to dark or shock humor involved in celebrating "epic black man." If there was anything, it would itself be a mockery of black stereotypes, as the Snakes on a Plane and "Pool's Closed" memes were.

Yes it would, first off i would like to know how you know the racial division of them, because to put it simply, you don't.

Epic beard man is not celebrated because he is shocking, he is celebrated because the black guy was such an idiot.
And ofcourse it would relate back to stereotypes, that is the very nature of a meme, either to adhere to IRL stereotypes or to create their own and thus be a reference to future events, so if something like this happens again with other people then one of them will of gone 'EBM' on whose ever ass they kicked.

You could also say that EBM is subject to the same sterotype, and slightly crazy war vet who will hand your add to you if you mess with him

Agnapostate
02-25-2010, 02:11 PM
Yes it would, first off i would like to know how you know the racial division of them, because to put it simply, you don't.

Have you read ED? There are fewer black people on the Internet than there are girls.

And ofcourse it would relate back to stereotypes

Thank you for agreeing with my position. That's all I asked.

Abbey Marie
02-25-2010, 02:29 PM

There's no way in hell you've ever stepped within 1,000 e-meters of a chan. Don't speak of something you know nothing about.

:lol: You know nothing about me, yet you have me all figured out. Oh, the irony!

Noir
02-25-2010, 02:34 PM
Have you read ED? There are fewer black people on the Internet than there are girls.

Don't be daft, Rule 30 is very clear, and you can't have less than zero.

Thank you for agreeing with my position. That's all I asked.

Lol, so the use of stereotypes are "evidence of the "angry white male" sentiment on the chans" even if those stereotypes are used to mock white people as they so often are, You're still trying to making something out of nothing, and failing xD

Agnapostate
02-25-2010, 02:37 PM
Lol, so the use of stereotypes are "evidence of the "angry white male" sentiment on the chans" even if those stereotypes are used to mock white people as they so often are, You're still trying to making something out of nothing, and failing xD

There is no wave of black populism comparable to white populism, you moron. Blackness is a unique, unusual trait because of their numerical minority; it forms a basis for mockery and vilification that whiteness never can because whites form a numerical majority. There are always additional attacks for blacks that don't exist for whites because of their majority, and that's reflected there, where mockery of racial and ethnic minorities is more prevalent than it's opposite. You have to be pretty boneheaded not to realize it.

Noir
02-25-2010, 02:48 PM
There is no wave of black populism comparable to white populism, you moron. Blackness is a unique, unusual trait because of their numerical minority; it forms a basis for mockery and vilification that whiteness never can because whites form a numerical majority. There are always additional attacks for blacks that don't exist for whites because of their majority, and that's reflected there, where mockery of racial and ethnic minorities is more prevalent than it's opposite. You have to be pretty boneheaded not to realize it.

Numerical minority? Again you are guessing the race of Anonymous members, which is just plain stupid, and it is also notable that even if whites where the largest single group that would not mean it is bigger than some of the minorities combined, and considering Anon does not bow to barriers like age, profession, gender, race, nationality, ect to try and say it harbours angry white male sentiment is pretty daft.

And given the very nature of anon is to hate itself, in the most glorious of fashions for the lulz, to try and apply labels like racism to it are to miss the point of its self-dreprectaion all together.

Agnapostate
02-25-2010, 02:56 PM
Numerical minority? Again you are guessing the race of Anonymous members, which is just plain stupid, and it is also notable that even if whites where the largest single group that would not mean it is bigger than some of the minorities combined, and considering Anon does not bow to barriers like age, profession, gender, race, nationality, ect to try and say it harbours angry white male sentiment is pretty daft.

And given the very nature of anon is to hate itself, in the most glorious of fashions for the lulz, to try and apply labels like racism to it are to miss the point of its self-dreprectaion all together.

Only a fool would attempt to claim that whites aren't a numerical majority there; the very nature of ED reflects that. The mockery of the man and women were examples of the existence of white populism there, the trend of virulently anti-PC anger and deliberate attempts to mock racial/ethnic minorities and their entitlements, which is actually quite routine and not something particularly exceptional. I noted it wryly, but without any particular concern or focus. Apparently, you were stupid enough to babble on about how there was racial diversity and equality within the legion, as though I even cared. You might as well just concede the point. :laugh:

Noir
02-25-2010, 03:01 PM
Only a fool would attempt to claim that whites aren't a numerical majority there; the very nature of ED reflects that. The mockery of the man and women were examples of the existence of white populism there, the trend of virulently anti-PC anger and deliberate attempts to mock racial/ethnic minorities and their entitlements, which is actually quite routine and not something particularly exceptional. I noted it wryly, but without any particular concern or focus. Apparently, you were stupid enough to babble on about how there was racial diversity and equality within the legion, as though I even cared. You might as well just concede the point. :laugh:

So what you think Anon should of left these idiots alone? :laugh2:

You have no sense of the Lulz sir, and what makes Anon great.

Agnapostate
02-25-2010, 03:13 PM
So what you think Anon should of left these idiots alone? :laugh2:

You have no sense of the Lulz sir, and what makes Anon great.

Nope; really don't give a shit. But your lack of response this time finally means that you've conceded the point, for which I thank you (http://encyclopediadramatica.com/White_guilt). :laugh:

Noir
02-25-2010, 03:18 PM
Nope; really don't give a shit. But your lack of response this time finally means that you've conceded the point, for which I thank you (http://encyclopediadramatica.com/White_guilt). :laugh:

You don't give a shit so much that you've made how many posts about it? xD

And yes, i used less words in my last post, ergo you must be right :laugh2:

To be honest i find it pretty funny that you have some understanding if the Chans and Anon and have got it all so wrong, but that's you're loss, more lulz for me ^_^

Agnapostate
02-25-2010, 03:26 PM
You don't give a shit so much that you've made how many posts about it? xD

And yes, i used less words in my last post, ergo you must be right :laugh2:

To be honest i find it pretty funny that you have some understanding if the Chans and Anon and have got it all so wrong, but that's you're loss, more lulz for me ^_^

I'm just playing with you now; what you apparently don't realize is that you've receded back to my own position. You now insist that I "have got it all so wrong" without any validations of your assertion. :thumb:

Noir
02-25-2010, 03:30 PM
You have got it so wrong because (i assume) you still stand by the claim that anon is fuelled by "angry white male" sentiment which is utter tosh, but hey, if you go onto the chans and get your knickers in a twist because you believe in such things then thats your problem, the rest of us are just having fun :)

Agnapostate
02-25-2010, 03:45 PM
You have got it so wrong because (i assume) you still stand by the claim that anon is fuelled by "angry white male" sentiment which is utter tosh, but hey, if you go onto the chans and get your knickers in a twist because you believe in such things then thats your problem, the rest of us are just having fun :)

"Fuelled"? No, not fueled, but the sentiment is present and partially responsible for that reaction; that was the opinion that I expressed. I'm afraid I don't particularly care one way or the other about it; I'm pointing out its existence, while your agitation that it's not present speaks volumes. Perhaps you'll next argue that scientologists are well represented on /b/.

Noir
02-25-2010, 04:27 PM
"Fuelled"? No, not fueled, but the sentiment is present and partially responsible for that reaction; that was the opinion that I expressed. I'm afraid I don't particularly care one way or the other about it; I'm pointing out its existence, while your agitation that it's not present speaks volumes. Perhaps you'll next argue that scientologists are well represented on /b/.

The sentment is present?...you mean...there could be racists on the chans? SAY IT AIN'T SO!

Ofcourse there are some (and thus is 'present') but it is certainly not a general attitude, and it is not what sparked EBM off, as i stated a few pages back that was due to other condictions, sure some my of wanted to spread this just because its a black guy getting beaten up, but to try and tar all with that, and claim its the bi-product of angry white male sentiment on the chans is just plain wrong.

glockmail
03-04-2010, 03:08 PM
Old guys in other countries kick young punks too. :lol:

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=13a_1256839760

Agnapostate
03-04-2010, 03:32 PM
The sentment is present?...you mean...there could be racists on the chans? SAY IT AIN'T SO!

Ofcourse there are some (and thus is 'present') but it is certainly not a general attitude, and it is not what sparked EBM off, as i stated a few pages back that was due to other condictions, sure some my of wanted to spread this just because its a black guy getting beaten up, but to try and tar all with that, and claim its the bi-product of angry white male sentiment on the chans is just plain wrong.

That you repeat the same simpleminded assertions over and over again is evidence of nothing. That I've actually provided support for my statements in the forms of quotation of ED and comment on the general attitude of that environment (deliberately anti-PC, typically to a racist extent) is evidence of something. :dunno:

Abbey Marie
03-04-2010, 04:13 PM

Noir, he accuses anyone who disagrees with him of being on drugs. (i.e., check out the political correctness thread in the Cage). It's an extremely immature form of "debate", and not worthy of a response.