PDA

View Full Version : So I did it..........

Trinity
02-18-2010, 07:42 PM
I switched schools I was taking web development and the further I got into it the more I realized I hate databases and have no desire to work with them let alone create them. I am more into the designing aspect and decided to switch schools and get into something geared more to what I want to do and if I'm paying that much money for it it should be something I love. So I am now officially enrolled in the Art Institute of Pittsburgh online school and working on web design and interactive media. And loving the descriptions of the classes! So don't be surprised when I create something really annoying to post on here lol :coffee:

darin
02-18-2010, 07:51 PM
woot! congrats!

Mr. P
02-18-2010, 07:59 PM
Do what you love and you'll NEVER work another day in your life.

Now, how's that boy that went to live with Dad doing?

chloe
02-18-2010, 09:25 PM
It's nice to have a change !:cheers2:

BoogyMan
02-18-2010, 09:36 PM
Sounds like an excellent move. Best of luck!

PostmodernProphet
02-18-2010, 09:40 PM
just incorporate your bellybutton into the web site somehow and it will always sell....

Jeff
02-18-2010, 10:42 PM
Congrats and good luck :thumb:

Binky
02-19-2010, 12:33 AM
This is one of many changes that will take place over the course of your life. Good luck.

Kathianne
02-19-2010, 04:22 AM
Good for you, Trinity!

Trinity
02-19-2010, 06:51 PM
Do what you love and you'll NEVER work another day in your life.

Now, how's that boy that went to live with Dad doing?

He's going on 14 and is to cool to hang out with mom anymore :lame2:....(he didn't say that but I get the picture) He is more absorbed in being a teen, but it's cool I was that age once too so I get it, and I give him his space he'll grow out of it eventually. I do talk to him regularly and we discuss the same things I have told him along, and some of the other more important issues with the hormone thing going on full blast now :eek:

Funny thing is I have the sneaking suspicion the child moved in with his dad because he had already gone through all the girls at his school here so he needed to move to fresh meat :laugh2:

I'm not kidding the kid changes girlfriends like he changes his underwear, not literally, but let's just say he has a new one every week it's gotten to the point when I call I'll ask so who's your girlfriend this week??

Trinity
02-19-2010, 06:52 PM
just incorporate your bellybutton into the web site somehow and it will always sell....

:laugh2:

that's not my belly button, although mine is pierced hmmm maybe I should take a pic of my own to put up.

Trinity
02-19-2010, 06:53 PM
Thanks to all for the good wishes!!!