PDA

View Full Version : *Military Muslims Tried It Again: Covered Up Dec.09*

chesswarsnow
02-19-2010, 10:05 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. Well just about the time the *Underwear Bomber* tried his *Light My Fire Crouch Routine*.
2. Five muslim ayabs, were busy trying to poison to death a huge military camp at Fort Jackson, South Carolina USA.
3. This story has been kept under wraps for 2 months, in order to allow the American people to have enough time to digest the *Underwear Bomber*.
4. Oh I feel so much safer that the political correctness police are helping me deal with all the muslim attacks on innocent Americans all the time.:lol:
5. I wonder just what they are covering up for the last two months, in order not to freak me out too bad.
6. Its happening all over the world folks, not just in USA, stay calm my sheep, just be calm and be ready to die siliently, just die quickly, and without making a sound.:poke:
7. Here's a link and a sample:http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/five_muslim_soldiers_arrested_over_zYTtFXIBnCecWcb GNobUEJ

"Five individuals were arrested amid a probe into food poisoning at Fort Jackson U.S. military base, Fox News reported on Thursday (EST).

Sources told Fox the five men were detained in December over allegations that they attempted to poison the food supply at the South Carolina base.

They were all part of the base's Arabic translation training program, referred to in the Army as "Lima 09".

"Each of them uses Arabic as his first language," one source told Fox News.

In an earlier report, before the arrests emerged, a military source told Fox News the suspects were Muslims.

CBN News reported that the five arrested men were Islamic and cited a source who said they may have been in contact with five Washington, DC Muslims, who were arrested in December after authorities uncovered their plans to travel to Pakistan to wage jihad against the U.S.

However, it was unclear whether the men were still in custody.

An ongoing probe into the alleged Fort Jackson plot began two months ago, the Army’s Criminal Investigation Division spokesman Chris Grey told Fox News.

The Army is taking the allegations “extremely seriously,” Grey said, but so far, "there is no credible information to support the allegations".

The Federal Bureau of Investigation told Fox News they were "aware" of the Fort Jackson investigation, however they said the inquiry would be carried out by the Army's CID.

The investigation has surfaced in the wake of a mass shooting at Fort Hood, Texas last November, which killed 12 people and wounded 31 others.

It was allegedly undertaken by U.S. Army major Nidal Malik Hasan, an American-born Muslim of Palestinian descent, who was serving as a psychiatrist. He has been charged and a prosecution is ongoing."

8. Yes, its not news worthy only if they succeed, don't alarm the *Angry Masses*
9. Makes one wonder if the political correctness police are not working together to get us all killed?
10. "Just saying what you very stupid people should be thinking." ~ CWN
11. Ofcourse if you agree with me, my statement does not apply to you.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Monkeybone
02-19-2010, 10:15 AM
Just have to stop trusting them. Plain and simple. These people can wait and wait a long time till they strike... why does no one realize this.

KarlMarx
02-19-2010, 02:26 PM
I got it! We ought to kick Muslims out of the military instead of gay people!

chesswarsnow
02-19-2010, 03:14 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. If the people who run the government had half a brain sure.
2. But seeing that isn't the case we're screwed in all military concerns.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Kathianne
02-19-2010, 03:34 PM
Still under investigation. 3 cleared. No poisonings, never were any arrests. Glad it wasn't an 'after body count' investigation. Seems the military did good with this one, without trampling on the rights of possibly innocent men.

chesswarsnow
02-19-2010, 06:38 PM
Sorry bout that,:lol::lol::lol:

1. Oh yes how wonderful the military didn't trample on the rights of these muslims!
2. We are so blessed to have a military that catches and releases!
3. I fill so much more protectd now, more than ever!
4. Maybe they can do this again,..and just re-arm the terrorists and explain to them what better avenue to take next time, so they don't get caught up in all this arrest and release stuff!:slap:
5. Some people just have to be led to slaughter, willingly, others like myself, say screw that, you come and get me you bastards!
6. It gives me such a warmness inside knowing that we are doing absolutelly everything we can possibly think of to make it easier for the muslims to cut our heads off, with a dull knife,...!!!:lol:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

actsnoblemartin
02-20-2010, 03:09 PM
I would not trust muslims to serve in our military

Sorry bout that,

1. Well just about the time the *Underwear Bomber* tried his *Light My Fire Crouch Routine*.
2. Five muslim ayabs, were busy trying to poison to death a huge military camp at Fort Jackson, South Carolina USA.
3. This story has been kept under wraps for 2 months, in order to allow the American people to have enough time to digest the *Underwear Bomber*.
4. Oh I feel so much safer that the political correctness police are helping me deal with all the muslim attacks on innocent Americans all the time.:lol:
5. I wonder just what they are covering up for the last two months, in order not to freak me out too bad.
6. Its happening all over the world folks, not just in USA, stay calm my sheep, just be calm and be ready to die siliently, just die quickly, and without making a sound.:poke:
7. Here's a link and a sample:http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/five_muslim_soldiers_arrested_over_zYTtFXIBnCecWcb GNobUEJ

"Five individuals were arrested amid a probe into food poisoning at Fort Jackson U.S. military base, Fox News reported on Thursday (EST).

Sources told Fox the five men were detained in December over allegations that they attempted to poison the food supply at the South Carolina base.

They were all part of the base's Arabic translation training program, referred to in the Army as "Lima 09".

"Each of them uses Arabic as his first language," one source told Fox News.

In an earlier report, before the arrests emerged, a military source told Fox News the suspects were Muslims.

CBN News reported that the five arrested men were Islamic and cited a source who said they may have been in contact with five Washington, DC Muslims, who were arrested in December after authorities uncovered their plans to travel to Pakistan to wage jihad against the U.S.

However, it was unclear whether the men were still in custody.

An ongoing probe into the alleged Fort Jackson plot began two months ago, the Army’s Criminal Investigation Division spokesman Chris Grey told Fox News.

The Army is taking the allegations “extremely seriously,” Grey said, but so far, "there is no credible information to support the allegations".

The Federal Bureau of Investigation told Fox News they were "aware" of the Fort Jackson investigation, however they said the inquiry would be carried out by the Army's CID.

The investigation has surfaced in the wake of a mass shooting at Fort Hood, Texas last November, which killed 12 people and wounded 31 others.

It was allegedly undertaken by U.S. Army major Nidal Malik Hasan, an American-born Muslim of Palestinian descent, who was serving as a psychiatrist. He has been charged and a prosecution is ongoing."

8. Yes, its not news worthy only if they succeed, don't alarm the *Angry Masses*
9. Makes one wonder if the political correctness police are not working together to get us all killed?
10. "Just saying what you very stupid people should be thinking." ~ CWN
11. Ofcourse if you agree with me, my statement does not apply to you.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

chesswarsnow
02-21-2010, 12:21 AM
Sorry bout that,

I would not trust muslims to serve in our military

1. Yeah who's the damned genious that made the policy to recruit muslims?
2. Don't tell me it was Bush!
3. If it was he's a dumb ass!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Kathianne
02-21-2010, 04:15 AM
Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Indeed. Why would we need people that could speak Arabic?

Mr. P
02-21-2010, 09:55 AM
Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

What policy? Show me please cuz I'm not aware of this "policy".

chesswarsnow
02-21-2010, 12:27 PM
Sorry bout that,

What policy? Show me please cuz I'm not aware of this "policy".

1. It must be a policy, for before 911, I remember the media exclaiming that we don't have anyone who speaks arabic, and before that, there was no mention of recruiting ayabs.
2. Now we see this, ayabs going johnny jihad on military bases.
3. I would bet a dollar to a donut, some moron put into policy to hire ayabs in the military after 911.
4. Because as Kat says, we needed people who spoke their language.
5. I don't think we needed to know how to speak german before we started killing Germans or japanese in Japan in WWII.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

actsnoblemartin
02-21-2010, 12:43 PM
we can get other americans to learn arabic

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Mr. P
02-21-2010, 01:41 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. It must be a policy, for before 911, I remember the media exclaiming that we don't have anyone who speaks arabic, and before that, there was no mention of recruiting ayabs.
2. Now we see this, ayabs going johnny jihad on military bases.
3. I would bet a dollar to a donut, some moron put into policy to hire ayabs in the military after 911.
4. Because as Kat says, we needed people who spoke their language.
5. I don't think we needed to know how to speak german before we started killing Germans or japanese in Japan in WWII.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

A good friend of mind that was Special Forces went to the armed forces language school to learn Arabic in the 70s. I'm sure the language school still exists.