PDA

View Full Version : Commericials you love to hate

KarlMarx
01-17-2007, 05:09 AM
It's time for commercials you love to hate! Post them here

I dunno, I still think that commercial for the ED product where the guy and his girlfriend are sitting in his and hers bathtubs is pretty lame.

What's with that? Is there a hidden meaning or did they just forget to pay the water bill?

How about all those jewelry ads that, mercifully, aren't being shown because the holidays are over? If I had to watch one more mushy, kissy faced, sap filled 30 second plug for jewelry...

Oh yeah, any commercial with Billy Mays. Those commercials should come with a warning flashed on the bottom of the screen "Wear hearing protection"

Any commercial for attorneys... talk about trawling for trouble! There's one litigation attorney who advertises on my local cable network named James Sokolove. I like to call him James Suck-a-lot because he's such a leach. First, it was asbestos, then it was leukemia, then it was class action suits, now it's patent infringement. I'm waiting for him at advertise for cases for those whose grocery stores don't stock crunchy peanut butter any day now!

Local commercials where the owners are the actors. Wow, talk about a lack of acting ability. Take my advice, next time, spend a little extra and pay someone who knows what to do in front of a camera!

stephanie
01-17-2007, 05:40 AM
HEAD ON. head on head on....

THIS IS BOB...:o

Gotta go gotta go gotta go go go....

The AARP comercieals.........
Now that I'm in my fiftys, holy shit......I can't think for myself.........I need....AARP...
I told them to go .................

The one I find sooooo funny......

The M&M dudes on the slave boat...
Row..... row........ row.....
Roooowwww.....Rock the boat... don't rock the boat baby, rock the boat....yeehaa...:lmao:

Dilloduck
01-17-2007, 07:13 AM
That Frickin Jessica Simpson for some HD tv and she says:

"I totally don't know what that means, but I want it "

:upyours:

KarlMarx
01-17-2007, 08:05 AM
How about "I have genital herpes"?

That commercial just is totally wrong.

I feel like telling the actors "Hey pal, if you kept Woody in your pants, you wouldn't have to worry about having it, giving it to someone or spending hundreds of dollars controlling it".

Instead of saying "I have genital herpes" why not just say "I'm a fucking moron who can't control himself"?

Oh, and the Bowflex body guy, you know the 49 year old who plays in a rock band? Like that's an acheivement of a lifetime. I was doing that when I was 15. What the guy is really saying is "I'm 49 and I'm getting a piece of skanky women 1/2 my age (of course, my kids think I'm a total moron)"

KitchenKitten99
01-17-2007, 09:09 AM
anyone here get the Watson's commercials with the "watson's pool girl" and her stepdad? She's always wearing super-skimpy slutty outfits in or next to a pool or hot tub, and her boobs are obviously fake, and you can see more of them than on most primetime tv shows. They make jokes about her here on the morning radio shows.

Mr. P
01-17-2007, 10:07 AM
I’m an expert at the technologically complex operation of the frequency generating remote control ‘mute’ button. :D

jackass
01-17-2007, 03:59 PM
anyone here get the Watson's commercials with the "watson's pool girl" and her stepdad? She's always wearing super-skimpy slutty outfits in or next to a pool or hot tub, and her boobs are obviously fake, and you can see more of them than on most primetime tv shows. They make jokes about her here on the morning radio shows.

No..but by the sounds of it I wish I did!! :D

dirt mcgirt
01-17-2007, 04:07 PM
For a while that Taylor Hicks American Idol-Ford commercial drove me insane. I really wanted Taylor Hicks to get badly hurt in a car crash. The Head On commercial was bad too. But now I do the eyeroll whenever those Mac-PC commercials come on. They're gay.

Bubbalicious
01-17-2007, 09:56 PM
For a while that Taylor Hicks American Idol-Ford commercial drove me insane. I really wanted Taylor Hicks to get badly hurt in a car crash. The Head On commercial was bad too. But now I do the eyeroll whenever those Mac-PC commercials come on. They're gay.

The new Head On commercials, where they lamely make fun of the old Head On commercials, are even worse - if you can believe that.

KitchenKitten99
01-17-2007, 10:50 PM
No..but by the sounds of it I wish I did!! :D

she's toned it down, wearing stuff with taste instead of Hollywood Blvd, now that I think word of the STD jokes about her, that were a staple of one morning talk show here, may have reached her.